Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 269

Page 269 of 494 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319369 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Please welcome the newbie :D

I love reading your posts, you all have great points and fanart and evidence and screencaps and all that jazz.

I feel kind of awkward just jumping in on a 4020 post convo, but how else am I supposed to start talking to my favorite shippers? ;P

Registered User Lighting_Raichu's Avatar

Welcome KittyJessibelle, it's always nice to have a new member. I hope u enjoy being here:D
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.

Winston Churchill

I'm sure I will! What are ya'll talking about? I didn't actually bother to read ALL the pages... how could I, there are 269!

If u need a place to start I suggest first telling us what ur favorite Advanceshipping moment is and why. Then u could answer some of the topics we got going on or if u want u could make ur own topic up so we could answer it :)

These are some of the topics we got going:
    If Ash and May were to go to school, what particular role as being a student would they partake as?(Ex. jock, cheerleader, class president, etc.)

Since school was starting, how will Ash and May start off their relationship, already holding hands since the summer or taking their friendship beyond by participating a school dance or any other school-related event?

What song(s) do you associate with Advanceshipping?

Describe an episode of Black and White in which Ash and May meet up....u can be very creative with this.....:D

Winston Churchill

If Ash and May were to go to school, what particular role as being a student would they partake as?(Ex. jock, cheerleader, class president, etc.)
    I see Ash not exactly a jock, per se, but more of a soccer player, the team leader. He doesn't have a lot of friends, just a few close ones.
    Average grades.

May is a cheerleader, but isn't very popular, though she and Ash are best friends.
    Good grades.

Since school was starting, how will Ash and May start off their relationship, already holding hands since the summer or taking their friendship beyond by participating a school dance or any other school-related event?
    As previously stated, they're best friends. Everyone can feel that they like each other, though they won't admit to it. They participate in all the school events, and end up going to a dance with each other since they don't have anyone else to go with. The relationship blossoms from there.

Hey guys I'm back, with a gift!!

Sorry I don't know how to insert a picture without the attatchment method T-T I fail....
    Anyways this is my first time making a banner so you may critique me and say what you think. I'll accept contructive critisism ^-^

I'll finish this later, I just needed to add the banner so I can finish this post at school!!

Advanceshipping rules!!!! >w<
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails advfinalb1.jpg  

Banner made by me(:

~Forever an Advanceshipper~

Nice work advance4ev. I think it's a good first step and I can't wait to see what else you come up with. I like the colors and the quote you used, is it from Come Back to Me - David Cook?

Winston Churchill

All the possibilities. TanktheAvengineer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KittyJessibelle View Post
    I'm sure I will! What are ya'll talking about? I didn't actually bother to read ALL the pages... how could I, there are 269!
    Welcome, newcomer!
    Always glad to have new people in this thread!

Also, reading all the pages, despite how labourous it may seem, is actually a great idea, provides the mind with plenty of shipping ammo.

I did it, before I actually did my first post :P
    The person formerly known as 'TanktheAggron'

In terms of Pokemon Shipping:
    Advanceshipper here!

I've never been one for more romantic stuff. I'm more of the 'perverted guy' type of shipper. 8]
    Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

My Fanfiction - All stories about to get nuked. God I was an awful writer.

Quote Originally Posted by TanktheAggron View Post
    Also, reading all the pages, despite how labourous it may seem, is actually a great idea, provides the mind with plenty of shipping ammo.
    Well I guess I might as well, not like I have anything else to do today. *clicks first page*

Oh look its a newcomer HI!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    I wish I had a pic to give as a welcome gift.......

Ah well enjoy your time here
    read fanfiction
    I myself like this one: Halves Make a Whole
    Chapter 1, a pokémon fanfic - FanFiction.Net

It was made by the Princess of Hoenn
    read it, enjoy it, imagine it, and I swear u might tear up

hey guys on a side note what do you want me to add to my ribbon picture?????
    ya know
    this one
    Last edited by EmperorEmpoleon; 26th September 2011 at 05:55 PM.

I'm waiting for the day....the day where you and I can walk together as the closest of friends

Blog Entries

Describe an episode of Black and White in which Ash and May meet up....u can be very creative with this.....:D

Episode 1: The Contest Festival and the Princess of Hoenn!

Ash, Iris, and Cilan arrive in a small town, when they see huge pillar of fire rising up. They go to the stage to find May and Blaziken battling Drew and Roserade. The battle ends, and May gives an explanation on Contests, noting that this kind of performance originated in the Hoenn Region. She sees Ash in the crowd and jumps down to see him. (May's wearing whatever her counterpart in the PassionRuby/HonestSapphire is wearing, rather than her Emerald Outfit.) Ash introduces her to Iris and Cilan, and May introduces Iris and Cilan to Drew. May explains that Mr. Contesta and Mr. Sukizo asked her and Drew specifically to come to Unova and try to spread Contests here, based on their performance at the Johto Grand Festival. May also asks Ash if he's spoken with Dawn lately, to which he notes that he got a letter from her saying she's in Hoenn herself, now.

Drew hops off stage, says "long time no see" to Ash and friends. Ash and Drew share a friendly/rivalish stare, which Cilan notes is a bit spicy for old friends. Drew tells May that he'll be looking for Zoey and Harley and make sure they're not fighting each other again. As he walks off, May explains that those two were asked to come as well.

(It's right here where Jessie would get upset that Jessalina wasn't invited, but since BW's Team Rocket has as much emotion as a rock, they won't be in these episodes)

Iris asks how Ash and May know each other, to which Ash explains that he traveled with May when he competed in the Hoenn League and Kanto's Battle Frontier. May nods and pulls out her half of the Terracotta Medal (not Ribbon. It's called a medal in the dub of those episodes, anyway). Ash pulls out his half and the two press their halves together, temporarily making a whole. Iris, sneering, calls Ash 'such a kid' that he'd hold onto something silly like that all this time. Cilan, on the other hand, notes that something like this was unexpected of Ash and subtly alters his flavor. Ash laughs them off and asks May to show them around this festival.

May takes them around the various booths, showing pictures of Pokémon from all four of the previous regions, but with Hoenn's booth is the biggest of all, since it's the home of Contests (as May explains). She notes that they will be holding a contest, and the winner gets an Egg. Iris says she wants to enter, and Ash leaps at the chance as well. Cilan laughes and says, "Why don't we all enter?" When Ash asks May if she'll enter, she'll say that she, Drew, Harley, Zoey, and the town's Nurse Joy are going to be judging the contest. Ash sighs, saying that he'd hoped he would get to battle with May again.

There's a quick montage through contest rounds, including a few quick shots of the appeals round (Ash and Snivy, Cilan and Dwebble, Iris and Emolga). Ash and Oshawott lose to Cilan and Pansage in the battle rounds, and then Cilan loses to Iris and Excadrill. With Iris standing at the top of the ladder, she wonders who her next opponent is when May steps on stage, noting that though she's already won the Egg, she also won a battle against the winner of the Johto Grand Festival. Iris and Excadrill gasp as May tosses out her Blaziken and challenges them. Blaziken and Excadrill have a close battle, but after a Blaze Kick, May wins after the time ends due to points. She notes that Iris and Excadrill won their rounds by KO rather than points, and saying that that may work for battles, "But Contest Battles are much more complicated than just hitting your opponent." Iris nods and thanks May for the great battle.

May hands Iris a Green and Red Egg, telling her that she'll be really surprised when it hatches. Ash thanks May for the great time they had today. May shakes Ash's hand and tells him that it's her pleasure. Just as they turn to leave, May calls out to them. "Wait!"

"Huh?" Ash asks, a little dumbfounded. "What's up, May?"

May twiddles her fingers together a bit like she did in early AG. "Well, the festival's going on for a few days, and with Zoey and Harley here, they don't really have to have me here... so I was wondering if I could tag along with you all, just like the old days, I guess."

Ash smiles. "Hey, sure! The more the merrier, right Pikachu?" "Pika pika!"

As Ash and May walk away, Cilan and Iris talk to each other about how Ash has never mentioned May to them before. "You don't think there's some reason he never told us about her, is there?" Cilan asks.

Iris shrugs. "Keeping his crush a secret. He's such a kid." "Axew~!" "Oh well, at least I got this egg!"

~~~

I may write a brief synapsis of the next episode in a bit.

I swear on Arceus...
    you need to send that to the pokemon company tell them to make it......
    -________- but how come ash has to lose......
    i mean they downgraded everything about him in BW....his height, his cool face (he had that in sinnoh), and his knowledge of pokemon....

idk i mean its a reunion....make ash and may have one of their amazing battles or something.....

Ah well I was never a fanfiction type.....imma 3-D graphics dude
    but seriously that was like a fanfiction.....*idea* make one of those fanfic accounts and make one of these as ur stories i mean we'd all love to hear it

I'm waiting for the day....the day where you and I can walk together as the closest of friends

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorEmpoleon View Post
    but how come ash has to lose
    This is basically a Lightly AdvanceShippy PassionRuby/HonestSapphire version of An Egg Scramble. And if you remember that episode, Ash's current female teammate gets an Egg with a Pokémon to advertise HGSS. Iris would get one that suitibly advertises PRHS.

All the possibilities. TanktheAvengineer's Avatar

Nice one, Purim. Could see that happening.
    Will write a short one later when I'm not nearly going to go to sleep.
    The person formerly known as 'TanktheAggron'

In terms of Pokemon Shipping:
    Advanceshipper here!

I've never been one for more romantic stuff. I'm more of the 'perverted guy' type of shipper. 8]
    Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

My Fanfiction - All stories about to get nuked. God I was an awful writer.

Eh might as well finish my post on this one heh
    @Lightning Raichu awww thanks, I'll try hard to get better *determined look* and to answer your question....

What song(s) do you associate with Advanceshipping?
    Honestly there's a lot but I'll just name one, which is also the one that I used for my banner which was 'Come back to Me by David Cook'. It reminds me on how May had to leave because she had to find her own battling style so she left and eventually she came back after somewhat finding her style :). But if you haven't heard of that song Youtube it and it just says Advanceshipping :D

@Purim, wow you have a brilliant description o.o sorry had to say that lol. But ohmegosh that could totally be an episode I likez it :D

And to awnswer that question. I always loved the idea of Ash and co. get into trouble, say Team Rocket. Then suddenly somebody screams 'Blazakin Fire Spin' or something that creates a bunch of smoke. Ash thinks that there's something familiar with the voive, but can't really determine it. During that time of the smoke, Blazakin carries Iris and Dento out of the smoke and somewhere safe. Meanwhile May grabs Ash's hand (oh snap Adv moment) and leads him out. He has a brief flashback of them shaking hands, and how Ash finds the grip familiar. Anyways she leads them out and finishes Team Rocket or maybe even Team Plasma. Also note that Ash and co. has seen her face yet.

Once they're gone Iris goes 'Gee thanks, i don't know whatd we do without you' and May turns to face them and has some witty comeback like 'Well when you're traveling with Ash, you're bound to get in some trouble'. Ash excitedly says her name and how she's great to see her. Dento and Iris notice how Ash seems to have this bond with May and just have that 'smile'.

Anyways, May came to Unnova for some random reason (to just see Ash duh ;P). Ribbon gets mentioned and Iris possibly teases them. They blush yadda yadda. Then they camp for the night. However, our beloved coordinator is up just staring at the stars, thinking. Ash notices and goes up to her, which surprises her because she thought everyone was asleep. She says 'You know I always felt alone' and they chat and fall asleep oh their shoulders (d'awww) Iris catches this and says some "such a child" catchphrase

Then Ash gets hit by cupid, sweeps May off her feet and have those classic movie kisses xD *shot*

.... Now if only I could write this much for my History paper T-T

Banner made by me(:

~Forever an Advanceshipper~