Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 268

Page 268 of 494 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278318368 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Eep can't believe I didn't say this on my last post but welcome two our new members!! TheCoolestCat and ADVshippingtomboy!! Hope you all have a nice happy stay :D
    @DJ Rabid Otter awww they're so cute!! I see you got the Manaphy egg in the second one. A lovely touch might I add ;P

Ah how I loved movie 9. Hey did anyone notice at the part where only Jackie, Manaphy and those People of the Water guys and Manaphy used Heart Swap on Ash? Anyone else remember that when Ash was in Jackie's body, Manaphy immediately stopped crying? Not only that but was happy? Funny how before if ANYBODY beside May tried to hold him, he immediately cried and when Ash comes into the equation he's all happy!! Maybe shows that parenthood and the bond Manaphy saw between Ash and May.

Meh this may be overanylization -_- plus I'm bad at explaining things cause of my rambling so sorry!!

Banner made by me(:

~Forever an Advanceshipper~

CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

@advance4ev, thank you liking my art.:03 And it wasn't really too over analyzing if i recall reading it from a large paragraph for the hints during the movie.X03

I just thought of a 1 or 2 new topics relating to school...>:03

If Ash and May were to go to school, what particular role as being a student would they partake as?(Ex. jock, cheerleader, class president, etc.)

Since school was starting, how will Ash and May start off their relationship, already holding hands since the summer or taking their friendship beyond by participating a school dance or any other school-related event?

Pinkie Pie: Best Pokemon Trainer

Were starting to lose steam here. How about an old topic that always gets us going?

What song(s) do you associate with Advanceshipping?
    For me it would be Smiles and Tears from Earthbound. It had lyrics in Japan and while they can apply to NessXPaula they can work for Advanceshipping too.
    Fun fact: Pokemon draws refrences from the MOTHER series. Just look at Mewtwo design and compare it to Gieuge's design in MOTHER.

Registered User Lighting_Raichu's Avatar

School is sooo booring
    I guess I'll answer some of the topics while I wait for the day to end

If Ash and May were to go to school, what particular role as being a student would they partake as?(Ex. jock, cheerleader, class president, etc.)

I see Ash as a jock. When it comes to sports he would be the captain of the soccer and baseball team (those are the only sports I can imagine him playing) and while he may be great at sports his grades are just average. May would be both the class president and the captain of the cheer-leading squad (after Dawn forces her to try out). May would be popular because of her looks and her friendly personality and unlike Ash, May's grades would be the best in the class.

Since school was starting, how will Ash and May start off their relationship, already holding hands since the summer or taking their friendship beyond by participating a school dance or any other school-related event?

As the school year starts they would be close friends, often being mistaken as a couple. Because of this rumors would go around the school that both of them are dating. It wouldn't be after spending time at various events (Ash's games, lunch time, after school, walking home etc) that they begin to start having feelings for each other but because they feel that their friendship would be damage they don't say anything. Their friend would try to get them together (Gary, Misty...do I really have to name them all u know who they are) but after many failed attempts Ash finally takes things into his own hands and asks May to a school dance. It is not until the school dance that they finally reveal their feelings for each other and those rumors finally become true.

Beautiful Soul - Jesse Mccartney
    Lady In Red - Chris DeBurgh
    Glory of Love - Peter Cetera
    Private Emotions - Ricky Martin
    Can't Fight This Feeling - Reo Speedwagon
    Those are the only ones I can really think off the top of my head, but there are probably a ton more songs.

That was a lot of writing for me. This has to be my longest post
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.

Winston Churchill

Blog Entries

SPURT!, I Won't Lose! ~Haruka's Theme~, You and Me and Pokémon, Advance Adventure

Maybe a few others that escape me.

Blog Entries

"Ain't No Mountain High Enough" by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell. Ash and May should sing this as a duet.
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Blog Entries

thank you Blazaking EX for this signature

All the possibilities. TanktheAvengineer's Avatar

You know what I hate?
    People who seem to think that (insert rival to Advance)shipping has more of a chance than Advanceshipping and love rubbing it in our faces.
    I mean, most shippers are awesome and friendly people, but in all shippings, including this one, there are always fanatics who won't ever stop saying bullcrap than really doesnt support their ship. Don't think I'm bashing any specific ship, I'm just bashing fanatics of all ships (including Advanceshippers who go way too far with supporting the ship, not meaning writing fanfiction and stuff, I mean calling other people stupid and silly for like other ships) who go absolutely batshit insane and start making up things that never happend (for an example of our own, see that 'christmas episode where Ash kissed May'). Sure, we all like to think that our hints are the best, but I figure, as long as you don't make stupid non-canon assumptions to say something is canon, like saying that, 'May and Drew obviously make out every day in Johto', or saying that, 'Ash no doubt diddled (note, that would be epic) *gunshot* kissed May every day in Hoenn', I think that peace will be easy to keep.
    /endepicrant

(Yes, I did just read the 'What Shipping is the Most Likely to be Canon' thread, where I'm defending the fact that May is no more likely to go out with Drew rather than Ash.)

Also, DAMN that was hard to write whilst trying not to offend anyone!
    The person formerly known as 'TanktheAggron'

In terms of Pokemon Shipping:
    Advanceshipper here!

I've never been one for more romantic stuff. I'm more of the 'perverted guy' type of shipper. 8]
    Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

My Fanfiction - All stories about to get nuked. God I was an awful writer.

What a great speech.......
    anyway look what I got to make within the little free time I had...(I take like 20 AP's and im a freshman k)

I got to test out the new renderer for my system so.....this was the first thing i made
    :D
    tell me if theres anything you want to add and I'll add it.....and I show it later on......

I'm waiting for the day....the day where you and I can walk together as the closest of friends

Wow, that looks great!

Also, damn I hate arguing to closed ears. (See the thread I referred to previously. Back up would be appreciated.)

Thanks for the support in the thread there, Purim!
    Last edited by TanktheAvengineer; 24th September 2011 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Because Purim is awesome

Advanceshipper here!

I've never been one for more romantic stuff. I'm more of the 'perverted guy' type of shipper. 8]

Hello!! Advance Shipping Nation, its been like months since I last logged in and seeing as how my TV is destroyed I decided to pop in a DVD of a pokemon movie too bad its a DP movie instead of an AG movie but it did spark my interest in coming back so here's to hoping that I'll be back to stay.

Honestly speaking I see I've missed a lot including the return of the Princess. Honestly I wished I was here for that it must have been a hell of a time, old faces and new faces.

Here's to my favourite moment in AG

Damn I need to find some pics from during May's cameo in DP hopefully she gets another one soon.
    Loved the Banner, Made by Princess of Hoenn
    Make the Impossible, Possible
    Fanfiction Account:http://www.fanfiction.net/u/871772/

Welcome back, Blade Entity, I remember reading a lot of your posts on this thread prior to me actually joining Bulbagarden.

I still stand by my hopes that B/W will end faster and then leave plenty of room for Ash and May to get 'reaquainted'. If Ash wouldn't go to Johto/Hoenn/whereever May is, then I would bet she'd probably go to Undella (I hope I got this right) Town, after all, we all know how much May and Ash :D loves her swimsuits.

Advanceshipper here!

Here's a welcome back gift BladeEntity

A ribbon....er 2 half ribbons, May's blaziken feather and Ash's Sceptile twig......TT___TT
    not the greatest present ever...............

Old topic died
    we need a new topic.....
    Describe an episode of Black and White in which Ash and May meet up....u can be very creative with this.....:D

I'm waiting for the day....the day where you and I can walk together as the closest of friends

Thanks for the warm return.

On that topic I remember writing a short fic about that once maybe I should write another.
    Loved the Banner, Made by Princess of Hoenn
    Make the Impossible, Possible
    Fanfiction Account:http://www.fanfiction.net/u/871772/

Registered User Lighting_Raichu's Avatar

@TanktheAggron- I see where u r coming from and I agree with you. I think that as long as someone has faith in their favorite pairing ( in our case Ash and May) they really shouldn't care what others think, we are all entitled to our own opinion. U really do bring up some good points.

Anyway back to the advanceshipping

Glad to have u back with us BladeEntity.
    I think that it's nice to have old members come back and new members joining.

@EmperorEmpoleon- nice work. U have some real talent I can't wait to see what else u come up with.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.

Winston Churchill