Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 265

Page 265 of 494 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275315365 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

All the possibilities. TanktheAvengineer's Avatar

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Quote Originally Posted by Purim View Post
    I was worried that the topic had died.. maybe I post too much?

Thank you for the greeting, Princess. I've been an AdvanceShipper for a long time, and I see that continuing on.

What would happen if Ash were older when he met May (who would presumably also be older)?

See: AG001

I wish I were kidding, but I doubt age has much to do with how Ash and May interacted. It was more about how Ash was the mentor and May was the student... if May's not a newbie when they meet, their relationship wouldn't be the same. And if May was still the newbie, it would still probably be AG001 again, except May might try to flirt with Ash more when trying to convince him to travel with her (rather than guilting him into it).

Though, with Max older, he might already be a trainer and not follow Ash around. Ash might not need Brock around either... The further you go down this train of thought, the more interesting it becomes...
    Advanced Generation without Max or Brock... you know, that's a very interesting thought...
    Truth be told, it would probably end up a hell of a lot more shippy in a lot of other episodes than the ones that normally were shippy (namely, Date Expectations, since Max wouldn't be there).

r claim another top of page
    The person formerly known as 'TanktheAggron'

In terms of Pokemon Shipping:
    Advanceshipper here!

I've never been one for more romantic stuff. I'm more of the 'perverted guy' type of shipper. 8]
    Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

My Fanfiction - All stories about to get nuked. God I was an awful writer.

What would happen if Ash were older when he met May (who would presumably also be older)?

First post on the thread and it's a question I'm having trouble answering.
    I'm just gonna agree with the others and say that it'll probally be more shippy. Also I reckon that there might not be any Max around I wouldn't count out Brock from appearing. He would problly try help them if anything.

Welcome, Speedy_Fox_IV!
    Glad to see even more new faces here!

Advanceshipper here!

I've never been one for more romantic stuff. I'm more of the 'perverted guy' type of shipper. 8]

I've actually been a lurker for a while now. I just only recently decided to put my acount to use. (That and I finished school last year.)

Why did you become an advanceshipper?

I figured I should answer this question. I actually on statred to become interested in advanceshipping about 5 months ago. Before hand I was aware of it but I held a neutral view to it like I did with just about every other ship. However I was watching over the anime again (Thank you ebay) and I decided to view some fan art. I came across some really good advanceshipping fanart and it made rethink my view on it. From that moment on I was converted. While not the first ship I've supported (that goes to Mareshipping) it easily became my favourite.
    Last edited by Speedy_Fox_IV; 10th September 2011 at 08:36 AM. Reason: fixed spacing

I am Kamina-Sama Shadow The Umbreon's Avatar

Wow... I've missed quite a bit sorry about not being on work has piled up on me for ages and is only now dying down enough for me to have a little free time to post.

Well if they were older that mean May would have started her journey already....now despite them being older and their mindsets also-this would complicate things because their relationship started by Ash becoming a bit of a safety balnket for May as she hits the rocks and bumps of her new path starting.
    If he wasn't there for that we have no idea what could have happend-assuming she started at all, rember Ash was the one who convinced her to like Pokémon in the first place....She may never have become the May we all know and love, infact he dislike may have gotten worse and grew to hatred, then the two would definatly not get on sinking us completly.

Sorry to be so sombre, I'm just thinking about this logicaly and what might have happend say we altered the sands of time to wait for them to age before they met.
    you can find me at FF.net account here

i'm a true blue Advanceshipper with no chance of being converted so don't bother tryinging

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz

A potential addition to the question, is what if May wasn't inclined to start her journey until later?
    Just a thought.

Advanceshipper here!

Quote Originally Posted by TanktheAggron View Post
    A potential addition to the question, is what if May wasn't inclined to start her journey until later?
    Just a thought.
    With that added on it starts to remind me of a fanfic I once read. I believe it was "When Earth Meets Ocean" by Damon Howe.
    Heres the link.
    When Earth Meets Ocean, a pokémon fanfic - FanFiction.Net
    Last edited by Speedy_Fox_IV; 10th September 2011 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy_Fox_IV View Post
    With that added on it starts to remind me of a fanfic I once read. I believe it was "When Earth Meets Ocean" by Damon Howe.
    Heres the link.
    I love that Fanfic, one of my favourties of all time.
    On the topic of fanfics, anybody here mind suggesting any fanfics?
    First of all, I want to sate my constant thirst, and secondly, I want the new guys to be able to see all the wonderful fanfics.

The Ties of Friendship
    A Perfect Situation
    And one that's still in progress:
    Try To Remember Me

I love all three of them, and I hope that the new guys, and maybe those who haven't read any of them before, will enjoy them.

Advanceshipper here!

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Not sure. But I do know that my innuendo will be less creepy.

hmmm I haven't spoke in sometime.....
    fine then how about a new topic
    What event(a dance,movie,contest or even being stuck in a cave.....some event in the pokemon world) would you insert our beautiful pair into just so advanceshipping can blossom to its fullest and in what episode will this occur?

check out my new signature :D
    below

I'm waiting for the day....the day where you and I can walk together as the closest of friends

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorEmpoleon View Post
    What event(a dance,movie,contest or even being stuck in a cave.....some event in the pokemon world) would you insert our beautiful pair into just so advanceshipping can blossom to its fullest and in what episode will this occur?
    I would say a cave, if only because it not only provides an ample chance of being a hero to Ash. Also... what happens in the dark is hard to see. *gets shot* If it turned out to be a cave, then probably when they reach Twist Mountain in B/W and meet up with May or something.
    Though, another movie being pretty much dedicated to advanceshipping would be awesomesausage.

Advanceshipper here!

I would drop May in the battle between Ash and Paul and she would know all the crud that occurred between these two....because then Ash and Infernape can go super saiyan....and May would run to Ash after his victory.....lawl i can just imagine that......

I'm waiting for the day....the day where you and I can walk together as the closest of friends

Registered User Lighting_Raichu's Avatar

I also think that the cave would give the best possible results, but I would combine the cave event with another event to maximize results. First I would make Ash and the group meet up with May then after meeting up with May and adding a few soft advanceshippy moments they would have to go through a cave to get to their destination. While going through the cave I would separate Ash and May from the rest of the group. While separated I would give some solid Advanceshipping moments that would change their relationship and bring them closer.

After going through the cave and meeting up with the rest of the group, they would rest at a near by town were a special tag team tournament where the teams have to be made of a boy and girl was being held. They would join and after a series of hard battles they would end up winning it. The winners would be given various prizes and of course a mystery prize (formal romantic dinner for two). The dinner would be filled with funny and sweet advanceshipping moments. That what I would do.

@EmperorEmpoleon -Nice signature, looks awesome :)
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.

Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy_Fox_IV View Post
    Heres the link.
    I just read this and it was terrific, really really enjoyed it! Clearly the best fanfic I've read so far, though I haven't read many yet. =)

kk topic has died and went to Arceus (he likes)
    sooooo i gots screenshots from mah computer from the most advanceshippy movie

you need to click to see full size

concern....

Ash is being cool and sweeping her off her feet...er capsule

pic says all

did anyone notice how this is the only time the ever show that his eyes are brown.....

idk I just like it.....

awwww

I call this proof

it might be bad but its more proof