Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 264

Page 264 of 494 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274314364 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Registered User Lighting_Raichu's Avatar

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

First off I would like to welcome qrpo. I hope u enjoy your stay and don't worry about the english :)
    Secondly EmperorEmpoleon, I think many of us would like to see what you will be able to come up with. Finally I have to agree that the emergence of many of these new members is both awesome and a good thing.

Now for the topic:

I like both episodes AG020 and AG042 because to me it looks that May goes out of her way to try and flirt with Ash. As for when Ash flirts with May I don't think there is one where does or at least tries but I haven't seen the show in some time so I am not really sure.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.

Winston Churchill

Actually I just started.....
    problem is for me to create the characters accurately i need a diagram as i said before
    if anyone has a diagram or a link to one send it to me
    and i need an advanceshippy scene that i can model....
    so someone needs to describe that because I at least want other people to fulfill advanceshippy desires
    by describing or showing me a scene...

please :D

I'm waiting for the day....the day where you and I can walk together as the closest of friends

All the possibilities. TanktheAvengineer's Avatar

Just saw this in Watt's with Wattson?, AG040, May seeming very impressed by Ash's easy victory over Wattson. Also, unrelated to shipping, Pikachu dodged Swift. That's how awesome Pikachu was in that battle. Not even hit once.
    The person formerly known as 'TanktheAggron'

In terms of Pokemon Shipping:
    Advanceshipper here!

I've never been one for more romantic stuff. I'm more of the 'perverted guy' type of shipper. 8]
    Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

My Fanfiction - All stories about to get nuked. God I was an awful writer.

Thank you.

I have a question. What do you think Drew? Because, it seems that many advanceshippers don't like him. For me, despite that I am totally anti-contestshipping, I like him, his beahavior, I find him charismatic (it might be because I'm a girl).

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dislike the way Drew treats May, and their forced interactions. Prefer the more naturally flowing AdvanceShipping.

But we shouldn't discuss Drew, it's AdvanceShipping after all ;)

That being said, Plan Ash and May's wedding
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDreams View Post
    Plan Ash and May's wedding
    Bride's Attendants
    Matron of Honour – Caroline
    Man of Honour – Norman
    Bridesmaid – Dawn
    Bridesman – Drew
    Junior Bridesmaid – (Insert Female Friend of Max's)
    Flower Girl – Skitty's Assist (Venusaur's Petal Dance), Venusaur's Petal Dance, Beautifly's Silver Wind

Groom's Attendants
    Best Man – Brock
    Best Maid – Delia Ketchum
    Groomsman – Cilan
    Groomswoman - Iris
    Junior Groomsman – Max
    Ring Bearer – Pikachu

Other Guests
    Bride:
    Solidad
    Johanna
    Petalburg's Nurse Joy
    Kenny
    Zoey
    Harley
    Various Pokémon belonging to her guests, including all of her own Pokémon, Dawn's Piplup, Drew's Roserade, Norman's Vigoroth/Slaking.

Groom:
    Samuel Oak
    Gary Oak
    Misty
    Tracey Sketchit
    Todd Snap
    Flint, Lola, and Brock's brothers and sisters
    Cress and Chili
    Drayden (pending his relationship with Iris in the Anime)
    Paul (if he decides to show)
    Trip (See Paul)
    Various Pokémon belonging to his guests, including all of his Pokémon, all of Gary's Pokémon (see below), Misty's Azurill, Tracey's Marill, Iris' Axew (or evolutions), Cilan's Pansage, Mimey, one of Brock's Pokémon basically at random, Cress and Chili's Panpour and Pansear, Drayden's Haxorus, Paul's Electivire and Torterra, Trip's Serperior.

Location: Oak Pokémon Research Laboratory, Pallet Town, Kanto

Motif: Probably something along the lines of either Pikachu and Torchic themed or Sceptile and Blaziken themed. Unless they wanted something more traditional. (And I doubt Ash would go for Traditional.)

The Honeymoon would probably be a journey through a region Ash has never travelled through, where he will comepete in a new Pokémon League. May will either find something to do or simply abide him.

Whoa.....amazing....
    do you think they will be able to conduct the marriage outside
    as for Trip instead make him a cameraman :D....
    Their honeymoon however fun it is to have a journey, should be in the most romantic place in any of the regions.....

I'm waiting for the day....the day where you and I can walk together as the closest of friends

Blog Entries

Trip and Todd would be fighting over who takes the better photos.

And I know there's some people who'd want to come that I've forgotten (Barry, for example) so just fill them in, I guess.

Me thinks the last topic was answered perfectly.....
    so i'll make one....
    So if you could insert yourself in any episode and alter it for the sake of advanceshipping without altering the plot too drastically, in which episode would u insert yourself and what would u do.....and just for fun what pokemon would you take?(it can be from any region)

I'll answer the first part later.....but I would definitely take my trusty Empoleon, Garchomp, Infernape, and Sceptile....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorEmpoleon View Post
    So if you could insert yourself in any episode and alter it for the sake of advanceshipping without altering the plot too drastically, in which episode would u insert yourself and what would u do.....and just for fun what pokemon would you take?(it can be from any region)
    I'm trying to think of an episode that I could manipulate in such a way so that they don't realize what's going on and their reactions are planned to draw them closer together. A Batman Gambit, basically.

After a LOT of thought, I think I'd appear in AG029, "Ready, Willing, and Sableye". I choose this episode because there's a potential for shippy scenes that won't completely distort the story-arc of the series that my single-person meddling can actually make a difference.

Basically, I'd hang out with the cast at the beginning of the episode and when Ash talks about heading into the mine to scare Corphish straight, I'd volenteer myself, Brock, and Max to do the scaring, letting Ash and May (and Pikachu and Corphish) walk into the scary mine together. Tell me there's no potential there, I dare you.

As for Pokémon, probably just stuff you can find on Dewford Island (Abra, Zubat and Machop), though I'd probably have something powerful in reserve (Metagross, Houndoom, Sandslash). Definitely no Pokémon that aren't supposed to be in the Hoenn Regional Pokédex, lest Ash wonder why my Togekiss doesn't show up when he points his 'Dex at it.

Beyond that, I'd remind May to make her wish at the end of Jirachi: Wish Maker and hope that it's Ash related. I wouldn't need any Pokémon, but I'd probably be a clown for the carnival and thus have some sort of Psychic-Type that's not Kirlia (Chimecho, probably)

3 days... Dayum!
    Well, let us get the ball rolling again, and get a new topic!

What would happen if Ash were older when he met May (who would presumably also be older)?

In my honest opinion, if Ash were older when he met May, even if only being 15 and 13 (respectively) or so, I do believe that hormones would've likely hit him like a sledgehammer, and everyone knows, teenage hormone-fueled boys + girls who are... well-figured... typically results in extreme amounts of 'want' so to speak.

(Also, I'm planning on using that idea for a fanfiction I'm going to write, but I thought it would end up making a thought-provoking question as well, so I was like, 'Why the hell not?')

Advanceshipper here!

I've never been one for more romantic stuff. I'm more of the 'perverted guy' type of shipper. 8]

blue skies and sunshine ♥ Princess of Hoenn's Avatar

oh wow, it looks like we had a burst of activity while I was gone(: How lovely - it warms my heart to see this place so lively again <3

A huge welcome to all our new members, @The Lightning, @EmperorEmpoleon, @Purim, and @qrpo(: I hope you all enjoy your stay here, and that the advanceshipping spirit is always with you(:

Ah, but seriously, it's absolutely incredible to see that, after so long, we still have devoted supporters for this lovely ship that we call Advanceshipping(: After all, it's all of you that make this shipping so special -- and half the reason why I still am an adamant supporter after so long(:

Anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by TanktheAggron View Post
    Thanks for the welcomes, everybody. Princess of Hoenn, I actually recently read your fanfiction, "Halves Make a Whole", and hot damn it's good! I just recently reviewed it as well, under 'Khorne's Bro'.

I've finally finished reading through this whole thread, start to finish (sweet mother of Arceus it's long!), and it's amazing to see a lot of the people whom I would consider 'veterans' (especially compared to me) coming back to the ship. I guess the Teddiursa Doll had a bit more of an impact than expected.
    Ah, goodness, you're making me blush ^^" But, I am so grateful for your kind words, your review was most delightful to read(: Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed the story.....(ah, and just shameless advertising on my part, but I wrote another fanfic called 'Reasons Behind a Gift' that actually deals with the Teddiursa Doll that is so recently become a favorite ADV nudge....so, if you wish to check that out, by all means, you can~)

Quote Originally Posted by StaticSky View Post
    hehe doubt anyone remebers me cause of the wooping 2 post i posted here a month ago

thats a amazing banner:)
    Glad to see you back(: And thank you so much! :D

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDreams View Post
    I say the episode where Ash saves May from zeee rolling elephant. You know it's his way of saying "I THINK U B GOOD WIFE LIEK MOM" when he grabs her shoulders =P

Also in the Bulabsaur episode may's always like 2 PEAS IN DA POGEYPOD! and THEY MAEK GR8 TEAM! Probably hinting something ;P
    AHAHAHAHA xDDD Oh, DarkDreams ;D <33

Oh! And I remember some time ago, I believe it was @DJ Rabid Otter that spoke of a sweet little ADV moment from the episode Ready, Willing, Sableye!. So, naturally, I went back to that episode and found a few screenies of said moment....

Ash telling the group his plan to 'scare Corphish'. Funny how it looks like he's just saying it to May ;)

After he tells them, that ^ is May's expression. Look at the difference between hers, and the other two. Interesting~

And now a delighted May asks Max to assist her in carrying out Ash's plans. Max says, unamused but knowingly: "You know May, you're always the first one to buy into these crazy plans." Hmm. May definitely has admiration for Ash <3 Anyway, this can't be considered a hint, but it's cute to watch nevertheless ;)

....Speaking of Ash and May and plans....

From Disaster in Disguise. Love the first screenie especially for May's expression~

Ah, and some more screenshots, just because they're sweet(:

Another 'May-holds-Pikachu' moment :D I love how she's always involved in Ash's battles too(:

And, likewise:

From May's contest in Disguise Da Limit! I find Ash's emotional ties in May's contests are a very large stepping stone for him. I mean, think about it: Before, in his previous travels, he cared mostly for his own battles, to win and strive higher and whatnot. But, once he hit Hoenn, he was almost forced to take a place in the sidelines instead, and the fact that he grew...almost attached to competitions that weren't his own, but instead belonged to someone else that meant a lot to him (May)......ah, I dunno, it's just sweet(:

And from the same contest as above. This screen capture was taken when Skitty's Blizzard went awry, and May has a moment of panic. Interesting that only Ash's face is in the split screen with hers though....not Brock or Max, who are also watching the contest. Seems like Ash is more into it than they are xD
    ❖ Banner and avatar by me. If you wish to request something, please don't hesitate to ask! :) ❖

My Fanfiction Account | Hope for Advanceshipping SITE | My Photobucket Account

Just a small correction, Princess, it actually was me who said the thing about AG029.
    :P
    Just so ya know.

Also, I do agree, it was nice to see Ash mature for once, pity he seemed to throw his progress towards becoming mature and thus less dense out the window as soon as he went off without May.

Advanceshipper here!

Blog Entries

I was worried that the topic had died.. maybe I post too much?

Thank you for the greeting, Princess. I've been an AdvanceShipper for a long time, and I see that continuing on.

What would happen if Ash were older when he met May (who would presumably also be older)?

See: AG001

I wish I were kidding, but I doubt age has much to do with how Ash and May interacted. It was more about how Ash was the mentor and May was the student... if May's not a newbie when they meet, their relationship wouldn't be the same. And if May was still the newbie, it would still probably be AG001 again, except May might try to flirt with Ash more when trying to convince him to travel with her (rather than guilting him into it).

Though, with Max older, he might already be a trainer and not follow Ash around. Ash might not need Brock around either... The further you go down this train of thought, the more interesting it becomes...

I was gone for a while but it's good to see so much activity :)

So first, welcome to all the new members: @The Lightning, @EmperorEmpoleon, @Purim, and @qrpo. I hope you have a good stay with us.

@Princess of Hoenn - I love all the banners you have posted since the last time I've came. They are all beautifull.

Then, for the current topic

Like Purim said, if Ash and May were older, the others would be so it is very likely they would travel together without anyone else. Also, since they will be teenagers, there will be many chances that they may become quite 'close' while travelling.

The other thing interesting may be Ash and May's encouter with Drew. Since he will be older too, he will probably flirt more with May and Ash will be jealous and actually show it when he saw Drew give one of his rose to May.

To finish, a little banner I've just made.

Advanceshipping Fanfiction: Legends of Aura: The Lost Kingdom
    Current Status: Chapter 7 Posted