Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 261

Page 261 of 494 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271311361 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Registered User Lighting_Raichu's Avatar

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

@DJ Rabid Otter- Thanks for the compliment. I was drinking water when I saw ur pic and I almost choked. It was absolutely funny .

Find a love quote that'll describe AdvanceShipping
    I found a couple of quotes:
    "True love knows no league."
    "Stimulate the heart to love, and all other virtues will rise of their own accord."

If Ash and May french kissed, how would you react?

My reaction would be this. First I would be in complete shock, I would pinch myself just to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Once I was sure I wasn't dreaming I would celebrate because it would mean that AS could happen.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.

Winston Churchill

A force to reckon with! Advanceshipping FTW's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Darn, all the qoutes I know are military or president related. Hold on...(goes to google and finds some he likes)
    "There is only one happiness in life-to love and be loved"- George Sands
    "When you are in love, you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams"- Dr. Seuss
    "Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love"- Albert Einstien (I lol'ed)
    "Whatever souls are made of, his and mine are the same"- Emily Bronte (makes me think of Ash and May)

I would rather them share a sweet, innocent little kiss, thank you very much.
    My FF.net account: http://www.fanfiction.net/~advanceshippingftw
    My FicionPress account: http://www.fictionpress.com/~theshockmarine

My Motto: There is no such thing as an indestructable tank, an unsinkable ship, an impenetrable fortress. Everything has a weakness, no matter how small. Find and attack it!

There are two in particular that come to my mind with this.

"Absence diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and blows up the bonfire" - Francois de la Rouchefoucauld. I used this as a prompt once while writing; I really loved the analogy. It's pretty general in nature, and could be applied to various pairings in the fandom, but I personally like to apply it to Advanceshipping specifically :)

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same" - Unknown. Another pretty general quote, but, again, I like the concept and love to think about it from an Advanceshipping standpoint. It's just so sweet!

Honestly, don't think I'd believe it at first, hahaha. It'd definitely be extremely shocking and unexpected. But I supposed I wouldn't be able to complain :P

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My eyeballs will fry because that would so out of character it's painful ;;
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

blue skies and sunshine ♥ Princess of Hoenn's Avatar

Ah goodness, it's been a while! Looks like this is going to be a long post xD anyway, so sorry for not being around -- I had some health problems last week ^^" But, that's okay, I'm here now!

First off though, a huge, warm welcome to our new members: advance4ev and TanktheAggron! Always wonderful to see more ADV shippers(: I hope you all enjoy your stay here in our humble thread, and may the advanceshipping spirit always be with you(:

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting_Raichu View Post

Princess amazing fanart, I like how the colors u used go great with the background. U shouldn't doubt ur art skills.
    Oh, thank you, you're so sweet(: I actually liked that piece more than most of my other ones :D

Quote Originally Posted by DracoMan View Post
    Like the pic, Princess, but shouldn't their mouths be a little closer together?

And on a semi-related note, is it too late to provide a new answer to an old topic?

What is your favorite Advanceshipping 'costume pairing theme'? For example, you have Princess!May and Knight!Ash, NurseJoy!May and Eggplant!Ash, ArabianWedding!May and IndianaJones!Ash (during the Wallace cup, don't know quite how to describe it xD).....can you think of any others? Or, if not, what kind of costume/outfit set would you like to see them in?

I know I already mentioned the Knight/Princess bit from Pokemon 8, Han Solo/Princess Leia, and Gallade/Gardevoir as possible answers, but I thought of another one last night: Ash as Mario and May as Princess Peach. I think it works great with the idea of an ordinary guy rising to greatness by rescuing the princess.
    Haha, quite clever you are(: Good question...their lips should be closer together xD

Oh! And I love your Gallade/Gardevoir idea DracoMan! That's really creative! Maybe I'll draw a fanart of that or something....:D

Quote Originally Posted by Advanceshipping FTW View Post
    *DING, DING, DING* You are correct madam. Here *tosses virtual cookie your way*
    Ah! Thank you~ *eats cookie happily*

@EspeonBreeder - welcome back! I have to say, your fanart is so beautiful! I love the simplicity, and the red thread of course(: Great job! Oh, and your scenario was quite cute as well :D

@DarkDreams - wonderful to see you around again :) Missed you lots~

@Lightning_Raichu - I love how well your comic is coming along! Great work! Your drawing style is so close to the real thing, it's amazing :D

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Rabid Otter View Post
    Hey everyone, long time no see? Actually I was kinda lurking to see the activity and I'm now aware that Princess of Hoenn came back which is great to see. Also there's new members, welcome.
    Oh, you are too kind(: *blushes* It's not just me that really brings meaning to this thread though -- it's all of you strong and devoted shippers(: Anyway, welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by TanktheAggron View Post
    In news related to hints I haven't seen posted yet, I noticed a small hint in AG 029, Ready, Willing, and Sableye - as soon as Ash tells May, Max, and Brock his plan, May instantly thinks its a great idea, and is quite enthusiastic about it, and Max makes a comment, "You know May, you are always the first one to buy into these crazy plans."
    Anybody else think of this like it's shippy, or is it just overanalysis?
    Oh, wow, I love this speculation of yours! I'm going to check out the episode and find some screenies if I can of this moment~ And I'll have to see the context before I can decide if it's shippy or not....but still, great catch! I might be able to add this to our master list~ :DD

Anyway...now for some topics.....

Agh...probably be shocked? I prefer a sweet, tentative kiss between the two....I dunno, french kissing is too....OOC for their personalities ^^"

Oh, I'm going to have so much fun with this(:

"A flower cannot blossom without sunshine nor a garden without love." ~ Chinese proverb

"Soulmates -- two halves of the same soul -- joining together in life's journey" ~ Unknown

....I'll explain why in a later post, when i have time(:

Oh, and just throwing a banner out here as I run by....

See you all later! :)
    ❖ Banner and avatar by me. If you wish to request something, please don't hesitate to ask! :) ❖

My Fanfiction Account | Hope for Advanceshipping SITE | My Photobucket Account

All the possibilities. TanktheAvengineer's Avatar

Thanks for the welcomes, everybody. Princess of Hoenn, I actually recently read your fanfiction, "Halves Make a Whole", and hot damn it's good! I just recently reviewed it as well, under 'Khorne's Bro'.

I've finally finished reading through this whole thread, start to finish (sweet mother of Arceus it's long!), and it's amazing to see a lot of the people whom I would consider 'veterans' (especially compared to me) coming back to the ship. I guess the Teddiursa Doll had a bit more of an impact than expected.

Truth be told, I originally would've been an advanceshipper's nightmare, had I known about shipping prior to Advanced Generation. Hell, I used to hate May at one point, I looked at her and raged for a solid hour or so. I was around 7ish then, so seeing that Misty, a character I liked a lot (I don't like her as much anymore, but she's still a likable character), was being replaced made me angry. After watching a few episodes of AG (I missed a few because I wasn't so keen on seeing May, including the first episode of AG), I found that May wasn't bad after all, but I soon became disinterested, and didn't watch the anime for around 7 or so years, prior to me even seeing characters like Drew.

Anyways, since I've been mostly rambling on about excessive bullcrap, I'm going to pull a random topic from somewhere in this thread and answer it.

What's your favorite advanceshippy episode? (from around page 5)
    Of all the ones I've seen, my favourite episode is still AG 001, 'Get the Show on the Road', since May seems extremely flirtatious when she's talking with Ash about how she doesn't have her bike, and seems to merely be using the toasted bike as an excuse to get herself to travel with Ash. Part of me thinks that she'd break it herself if he didn't. She also seems to be very interested in hearing more about Ash, as seen when she is hiding behind the potted plant and ends up screwing up.
    Last edited by TanktheAvengineer; 30th August 2011 at 07:06 PM.
    The person formerly known as 'TanktheAggron'

In terms of Pokemon Shipping:
    Advanceshipper here!

I've never been one for more romantic stuff. I'm more of the 'perverted guy' type of shipper. 8]
    Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

My Fanfiction - All stories about to get nuked. God I was an awful writer.

hehe doubt anyone remebers me cause of the wooping 2 post i posted here a month ago
    i would be confused,honestly
    hmm i dont really know many so ill just quote a song...
    "Love is an aeroplane. It can travel across the world."

Oh, and just throwing a banner out here as I run by....

See you all later! :)
    thats a amazing banner:)

"You cant fly these wings, you cant sleep in this box with me"

Arrow Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Princess of Hoenn, Dracoman and Lightning_Raichu; Thank you so much! And I know I still have alot to do beofree it's finished!

I wouldn't like it. I'd prefer a sweet, innocent kiss.

Hmm... Well, Either;

If you love someone more then anything, then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart.

or;

When I think of you I get this feeling that I want to see you. I miss you.

Thread Dead Redemption?

Anyways, since it looks like the thread is on a toliet puking its guts out, I'll give it the jolt of a new topic to get shit rolling again!

If Best Wishes were to end a lot earlier than the other series, do you think that Ash will go back to Hoenn for a short while and travel with May?

To answer this, I sure do, since remakes of 3rd gen are very likely, and you know how much they love to endorse the games via the anime!

Advanceshipper here!

I've never been one for more romantic stuff. I'm more of the 'perverted guy' type of shipper. 8]

Hi there everyone! I'm new here and I am a Pokemon fan. I really love May so much, she's the best character in the show. And what comes to the shippings... advanceshipping is the cutest and best one of all ! Hope it would happen in the show but I guess that is too much to ask...

And two more notes... what comes to fanart, I love all kinds of advanceshipping comics, especially ones filled with romantic situations/kissing/Max freaking out + some humour etc.

...And I "kinda" hate Drew. He ruins the show a bit for us advanceshippers. I can not stand contestshipping.
    Last edited by The Lightning; 1st September 2011 at 05:26 PM.

CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

If Best Wishes were to end a lot earlier than the other series, do you think that Ash will go back to Hoenn for a short while and travel with May?

I guess it's a 50/50 yet it'll depend. There's a possibility that Ash would travel to the eastern part of Unova as a filler arc. It'll be great if he visit Hoenn but since alot of ppl were speculating that DP would have a filler arc w/ Ash heading to Johto and it didn't happen at all, the same may apply to the BW saga as well. As long as there's a return of the Chronicles, I'll be satisfied if May got some screentime even if she didn't get to appear during BW. Long comment is long...

@The Lightning, welcome to the thread and since you're a fan of comics involving AS well u came to the rite place, er...person i'm a comic artist and I made a funny Pokemon that has AS written all over it.:3

Pinkie Pie: Best Pokemon Trainer

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Rabid Otter View Post
    @The Lightning, welcome to the thread and since you're a fan of comics involving AS well u came to the rite place, er...person i'm a comic artist and I made a funny Pokemon that has AS written all over it.:3
    Shameless self advertiser. :P

But yeah, welcome to the awesomeness The Lightning.

Welcome to our awesome thread, The Lightning, and we all (I'm sure) hope you enjoy your (hopefully endless) stay.
    Also, just as a personal thing, I don't so much hate Drew as I hate how he treats people like May, and the fact that he basically tells her that's she's a piece of crap one moment then gives her a rose the next is kind of a dick move. At least Ash knows how to woo the ladies, all that he needs to realize now is the fact that there are probably more than a few girls drooling on top of his doorstep, and realize that such a thing as 'love' exists aside from Brock harassing Nurse Joys.

Advanceshipper here!

CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

@Ranger Jack Walker, I thought it'll be convenient to mention it for a person whose interested in reading AS comics that explained all of the above...
    Last edited by ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~; 2nd September 2011 at 09:15 AM.

Pinkie Pie: Best Pokemon Trainer

Registered User Lighting_Raichu's Avatar

After a long week of school, it's nice to get on here and read all of the things you guy have posted. It also nice to see we have a new member.

Welcome The Lighting, like DJ Rabid Otter said if you like all the different types of art work you will definitely enjoy being here.:)
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.

Winston Churchill