Page 259 of 494 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309359 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

My favourite art? I've answered this many times before but whatever. It's the one where Ash with an intense look is crouching down with an arm around May's waist while Pikachu lets loose a big Thunderbolt. All you veterans will know which one I'm talking about but for those who don't look for it on the 2nd or 3rd page of the older Advanceshipping General Discussion thread.

blue skies and sunshine ♥ Princess of Hoenn's Avatar

Oh, sorry I haven't been around lately guys ^^" I've been having...more or less a busy and ridiculous summer ^^"

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Jack Walker View Post
    @Princess of Hoenn I would prefer the perfectly round circle there to be much bigger but yeah. ;)
    Ah, quite right(: Don't we all(;

Quote Originally Posted by Advanceshipping FTW View Post
    Do you think Ash and May keep in touch through phone? (After all, in Our Cup Runneth Over, May did call Ash...) If so, construct a little scene of a phone conversation you'd like to see between them, or write a cute one of your own

Is it too late to answer this? Oh well.

PS, Cookie for you Princess if you find out were I got the idea for this from.
    It's never too late to answer a topic(: I really liked your scenario! Very realistic and oh-so-cute <3 And oh! I get the reference! :D - to my fic, Reasons behind a gift, right? ;) Blue crystals <33 Ahaha, I'm honored. Do I get a cookie? xDD

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Jack Walker View Post
    My favourite art? I've answered this many times before but whatever. It's the one where Ash with an intense look is crouching down with an arm around May's waist while Pikachu lets loose a big Thunderbolt. All you veterans will know which one I'm talking about but for those who don't look for it on the 2nd or 3rd page of the older Advanceshipping General Discussion thread.
    ^ I have to say that's my favorite too (: Anything by Suzu really is absolutely gorgeous <3

But, speaking of fanart, I've attempted to draw another one too!

By: Me :)

Ah...my first real attempt at coloring anyway. I'm so deficient with colored pencils ^^" Oh well, I tried xDD

Anyway, perk up everyone! The Advanceshipping spirit is just waiting to be explored again in all its golden glory(:
    ❖ Banner and avatar by me. If you wish to request something, please don't hesitate to ask! :) ❖

My Fanfiction Account | Hope for Advanceshipping SITE | My Photobucket Account

Registered User Lighting_Raichu's Avatar

Iam with Ranger Jack n Princess, that pic is absolutely awesome its probably my fav.
    But all fanart in my opinion is awesome, since it show how much faith people have in Advanceshipping.

Princess amazing fanart, I like how the colors u used go great with the background. U shouldn't doubt ur art skills.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.

Winston Churchill

Blog Entries

Like the pic, Princess, but shouldn't their mouths be a little closer together?

And on a semi-related note, is it too late to provide a new answer to an old topic?

What is your favorite Advanceshipping 'costume pairing theme'? For example, you have Princess!May and Knight!Ash, NurseJoy!May and Eggplant!Ash, ArabianWedding!May and IndianaJones!Ash (during the Wallace cup, don't know quite how to describe it xD).....can you think of any others? Or, if not, what kind of costume/outfit set would you like to see them in?

I know I already mentioned the Knight/Princess bit from Pokemon 8, Han Solo/Princess Leia, and Gallade/Gardevoir as possible answers, but I thought of another one last night: Ash as Mario and May as Princess Peach. I think it works great with the idea of an ordinary guy rising to greatness by rescuing the princess.
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

A force to reckon with! Advanceshipping FTW's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Hoenn View Post
    It's never too late to answer a topic(: I really liked your scenario! Very realistic and oh-so-cute <3 And oh! I get the reference! :D - to my fic, Reasons behind a gift, right? ;) Blue crystals <33 Ahaha, I'm honored. Do I get a cookie? xDD
    *DING, DING, DING* You are correct madam. Here *tosses virtual cookie your way*

OT:What is your all-time favorite Advanceshippy Fan-Art?

I like the one of May kissing Ash, but she is holding up his hat so you "cant see them kiss." It doesnt help :)
    My FF.net account: http://www.fanfiction.net/~advanceshippingftw
    My FicionPress account: http://www.fictionpress.com/~theshockmarine

My Motto: There is no such thing as an indestructable tank, an unsinkable ship, an impenetrable fortress. Everything has a weakness, no matter how small. Find and attack it!

Well seeing as I've been gone for months and only posted on here like twice, so I may as well reintroduce myself lol.
    Hi, I'm advance4ev and I LOVE advanceshipping. I've found that Ash and May so adorable and the hints make it such a realistic couple. Recently I've went from loving it, to liking it, to losing hope, and even abandoning not only advanceshipping, but my friends on serebii as well T.T. But I'm back and should be back for a while while I'm on this advanceshipping hype >w<.
    I guess I'll never let go of my secret life of Advanceshipping

So yeah um....hi ^^;

Banner made by me(:

~Forever an Advanceshipper~

Hey advance4ev welcome!! I hope u enjoy ur stay :)

Winston Churchill

Registered User GameCubeController's Avatar

I found this topic and I think it's really cool what you guys are doing on this thread. I'm a fan of advanceshipping myself. I do also like Pokeshipping, but Advanceshipping stands out as my favorite. Ash and May just look so good together and thinking about them bonding is really special and fitting.

I was watching the volbeat and illumease episode, and May said something to Ash in words like "You'll understand love when you're older Ash" while winking at him. I don't know if it's a possible hint or if it's one of those winks that anime characters do that doesn't represent flirting. Just thought I'd point this out.

Thanks Lightning Raichu ^v^
    Anyways I guess I'll answer the topic.

What is your favorite all-time Advanceshippy fanart?
    Oh gosh this is super hard! Why do i have to choose just one!? D:
    Um, well actually my favorite is actually my avatar right now! It's by Suzu and I just love the drawing. Kinda just shows so much emotion I just can't stop staring at it lol. There's this other one(not by suzu lol)but it has Ash(with no hat) and Pikachu laughing and slightly hugging each other. And May's on the side-ish smiling with a slight blush. I love it since it shows May's endearment of Ash caring about his Pokemon, just like the anime. Idk the artist but so sorry if that's a bad description heh.

While we are on the topic of all-time favorites how about another topic (if you all don't mind of course ^^;)

What is your favorite Advanceshippy AMV?

I'll answer later :)
    Last edited by advance4ev; 20th August 2011 at 04:38 PM.

Banner made by me(:

~Forever an Advanceshipper~

Arrow Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Well, I've just got back from being on holiday for, like, ever (Wow, I sounded really stereotypically American, then!) , so that's why I haven’t posted for a long time. Not that I would have been missed, as I never submit anything of importance. I am working on a few fan arts, though I'm not very good, so they probably won't be done for a long time. Anyways, topic:

What is your all-time favourite Advanceshippy Fan-Art?

Well, I like them all, but I think my favourite would have to be the one by Suzu, where Ash is hanging off a branch, and May is holding onto him.......... Sorry, I'm not very good at explaining things!

Now, If you wouldn't mind, I should like to answer that age old topic about the telephone conversation! (Bearing in mind that I'm not a very good writer and that this will probably be appalling)

May was sitting at the videophone in the Pokemon centre, scrolling through her contacts. She stopped when she got to 'K' and stared at one of the three icons she had in that category. Should I call him? She thought. Her finger moved towards the screen, but her confidence faltered at the last moment. I can't.............. Can I? Making up her mind, she pressed the icon that said 'Ketchum, Ash' and sat back in her chair. He picked up on the third tone, and May felt her breath catch in her throat when she saw his face.
    “May!” He grinned, “Wow, It’s great to see you! It feels like ages since we’ve talked!”
    “Well, It has been ages! So, how’s Sinnoh?”
    “It’s great! There are so many new Pokemon, and I’ve already got three badges!”
    “Wow!” May exclaimed, “Three already! You’ve been busy!”
    He Laughed, “Well, Yeah! But, what about you ? Won any contests yet?”
    “Well, I’ve come twice three times, and third four times, so I haven’t actually one anything yet… But, I do have a contest coming up soon!”
    “Ah, you’ll win that one for sure!”
    “Do you really thinks so?”
    “Of course, you’re a great Coordinator!” At this, May blushed and there was about a minute where neither of them could think what to say. Finally, Ash said;
    “Well, I guess I better get going… Dawn will be angry if I’m late, again…”
    “Oh, Of course… It was nice talking to you again, Ash..”
    “Yeah. Bye, May.” Ash then ended the call and switched off the monitor. Spinning around on his chair, he sighed, analyzing the last few minutes in his head. Over in Johto, May was doing the same thing. For, they both knew, that there was so much left unsaid…

Well, That's it, It's really bad, but at least I tried! I'll answer this other topic now:

What is your favorite Advanceshippy AMV?

Wow..... it's hard to pick just one....... but....... Probably this one. (can you post links? well, this will just be a trial...)

♥·♥~Ash & May&#39;s Vanilla Twilight~♥·♥ - YouTube
    Last edited by Espeon Breeder; 21st August 2011 at 10:56 AM.

A force to reckon with! Advanceshipping FTW's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by advance4ev View Post
    Um, well actually my favorite is actually my avatar right now!
    I second that statement! I dont know, It just speaks to me. There is something about it... I cant explain it, really.
    My FF.net account: http://www.fanfiction.net/~advanceshippingftw
    My FicionPress account: http://www.fictionpress.com/~theshockmarine

My Motto: There is no such thing as an indestructable tank, an unsinkable ship, an impenetrable fortress. Everything has a weakness, no matter how small. Find and attack it!

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Can anyone get the link to Suzu's site? I think DD had it but she isn't around at the moment.

Um, I'd just like to post a fanart here. I'd like your opinion on it, and be brutal.

On a side note, I know that one of Ash's gloves isn't black, but I only realised that after I'd uploaded it!

Blog Entries

Not bad. Might have been better if we could see their faces. And is it just me, or is that string tied around their middle fingers? Love to see how they show that off.

Hey, you wanted brutal, right?
    Ranger Jack Walker likes this.
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

@Espeon Breeder- I like it, its simple and sweet. like u said there might be a few errors but they are not major. Personally I would have made the heart out the vine whip of the bulbasaurs. U have alot of potential n u should keep up the good work

Winston Churchill