Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 245

Page 245 of 494 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Thanks both of you.

Advanceshipping FTW > Yes I dit it myself.

Ranger Jack Walker > I know but Ash act like a knight so much times that I change the line a bit ^^'

Advanceshipping Fanfiction: Legends of Aura: The Lost Kingdom
    Current Status: Chapter 7 Posted

welcome to the thread anyaheart! your signature is so pretty *-* you're good at making banners!!

huh...if princess of hoenn doesn't come back to the thread...maybe you could replace her and be our banner maker instead...?

Advanceshipping advanceshipping advanceshipping~

always loved this screenie - do you see May's expression? absolutely PURE adoration <3
    One day...

The stars will shine again.
    Dreams will come true.
    If you wish upon a mending heart...

Quote Originally Posted by MissingStar828 View Post
    welcome to the thread anyaheart! your signature is so pretty *-* you're good at making banners!!
    Thanks. I've been editing banners in different fandoms for some time now.

always loved this screenie - do you see May's expression? absolutely PURE adoration <3
    I agree ! The way she looks at Ash is so sweet :)

Here's another scrennie <3

Ash is encouraging May in her decision ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by AnyaHeart View Post

Ash is encouraging May in her decision ^_^
    I always loved that about Advanceshipping - they were always so supportive of each other, even when other characters were uncertain or went against them.

That so true.

Time for another screenie

I know everybody had already seen it but it's this scene who made me fall hard for Advanceshipping. The first time I have seen it, I was asking myself if it was really a pokemon movie I was watching

And a fanart. I don't know if it already be posted.

By the amazing suzushiroya susuko > here

By the amazing suzushiroya susuko > here
    That is by far the cutest fanart I've seen all year. I love how expressive Suzu's work is, especially her later stuff ;.;

Since the forum and the thread is back, I'm posting the two banners I've made when the forum was offline.

And one of the screenie of the second one ^_^

And now, a new topic. I don't know if the idea had already be done but here it is.

If Ash and May have to play the main part of a play, which fairytale or movie will be use for the story of the play ?

I'll answer later.

Yay! We're back guys

AnyaHeart, those are great new banners! They're really pretty i really like the screenie you used - it made me fall in love with advanceshipping too :D

So, i found many new fanarts while we were down (but unfortunately i cannot find the darn links to the artists, so i can't post them >.>) so, i guess while we are on the posting of banners, i'll find some of the Princess's old ones and put them up...you know, for ADV spirit....

By: Princess of Hoenn, account: here

*sigh* Still adore her banners. Wish she would come back and make more :( well, perhaps now that the thread has been revitalized, so will our spirit! Right? Right guys?

OH~ and a topic!

If Ash and May have to play the main part of a play, which fairytale or movie will be use for the story of the play ?

Hmmm....I think Aladdin. Think about it - Ash showed May a 'whole new world' xD and May is the 'hime-sama', so yeah....
    One day...

Dreams will come true.

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

Sorry for not being active lately. School's been getting in the way, but now that it's summer vacation, I'll be active yet again. :D Now onto more Advanceshippiness...

Hmm.... I think Aladdin for the same reason as MissingStar. He did show her a whole new world of Pokemon, as she disliked them before.

*sigh* Still adore her banners. Wish she would come back and make more :( well, perhaps now that the thread has been revitalized, so will our spirit! Right? Right guys?
    I just love Princess of Hoenn banners

OH~ and a topic!

Hmmm....I think Aladdin. Think about it - Ash showed May a 'whole new world' xD and May is the 'hime-sama', so yeah....
    Quote Originally Posted by BreederDrew View Post

Hmm.... I think Aladdin for the same reason as MissingStar. He did show her a whole new world of Pokemon, as she disliked them before.
    I aggree with you both. Ash really show her what's the world of Pokemon looks like. And Pikachu will make a perfect Abu.

Not couting Aladdin, I'll probably choose Anastasia. May, the Long Lost Romanov Princess, who's trying to find her family and Ash who help her.

Face it, I'm cute Midnightmoon602's Avatar

Cinderella. Why? I dunno. I just think it fits the role well. Can't think much for the others.

Oh i got my fanfic list ready for next month. hopefully i will get it up before exams ruin my life.

Fanfiction DeviantART
    Tumblr
    Current Fanfiction: Ringer

Advanceshipping, and Contestshipping.
    "These memories of you and me mean more to me than you think."

Blog Entries

Yay! We're back guys

AnyaHeart, those are great new banners! They're really pretty i really like the screenie you used - it made me fall in love with advanceshipping too :D

So, i found many new fanarts while we were down (but unfortunately i cannot find the darn links to the artists, so i can't post them >.>) so, i guess while we are on the posting of banners, i'll find some of the Princess's old ones and put them up...you know, for ADV spirit....

OH~ and a topic!

cool banners

thank you Blazaking EX for this signature

Quote Originally Posted by crossovershipper View Post
    cool banners
    yeah, she does make cool banners :)

Quote Originally Posted by battlefreak602 View Post
    Oh i got my fanfic list ready for next month. hopefully i will get it up before exams ruin my life.
    OH! that will be awesome! Can't wait to see it - and yeah, my exams are coming up toooooo >.<

I aggree with you both. Ash really show her what's the world of Pokemon looks like. And Pikachu will make a perfect Abu.

Not couting Aladdin, I'll probably choose Anastasia. May, the Long Lost Romanov Princess, who's trying to find her family and Ash who help her.
    Yeah, I totally agree with yours too! :D

Mmmm...this place seems down....probably since everyone is studying for their exams T-T But that's okay! When summer hits full swing, WE'LL BE BACK!!!!!

ADVANCESHIPPING FOREVER!!!! <3
    One day...

Dreams will come true.

Mmmm...this place seems down....probably since everyone is studying for their exams T-T But that's okay! When summer hits full swing, WE'LL BE BACK!!!!!
    I totally agree, Exams suck, but nothing can diminish she Advanceshipping Spirit!

Also:

Hmmm...... I might go with Alice in Wonderland (If you count that as a Fairytale) Or probably Aladdin. I think those are the two most fitting.

Blog Entries

Hey what's everyone been up too? I went on vacation to California and Texas so I could not go on the website and I see a couple of changes has come up... Anyways welcome all new members!!!

^ to answer the topic, I definitely agree that Aladdin would be perfect. It's just fitting in so many ways!!
    "DJ Stackz" - Blazin Nightclubs and fillin' up dancefloors since 08!
    HERE WE GOOOOO!

Join the BMGF Hip-Hop/Rap Group :http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/groups/rap-hip-hop/