Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 19

Page 19 of 494 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Blog Entries

Default Re: AdvanceShipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDreams View Post
    Did anyone notice that May was tearing up when Ash left her in the capsule? <3
    Yeah, I noticed that too! It shows that May truely cares for her dear Ashy. <3 *insert random AS fan-gasm*

And to make my post less useless, a screenshot:

From Date Expectations.

AdvanceShipper Dawn Fan HeatTagShipper

yeah! i notice that! it showing us how they care to each other. i think ash was care to misty and dawn too, but not the same way with may. may won't ash to die, and ash won't may to die too. he let pikachu, his thrusty friend to stay with may, to keep may and manaphy's safety. ash, you're so sweet..

*i think may can understand what pikachu's talk too,like ash. it was proved in movie 9*
    Last edited by bluemanaphy; 4th April 2010 at 01:21 AM.
    always support Advanceshipping. Forever!

Thank you princess of hoenn
    who has made a very beautiful banner for me

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

B'awww <3
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

What episode is it, Dd? You always give us a great screenshot but without the episode's name.. *cry* why you always find a good screenshot?!

Nice while it lasted.

WIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazmof View Post
    BEST. APRIL FOOL'S. EVER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Hoenn View Post
    @HonestEyes - i think i just died laughing. and then came alive again just to laugh some more xD
    Even though these posts are from a while back...
    *takes a bow* (nice banner BTW, Kiri!)

I did. It clearly shows she cares about his safety... :3

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan38 View Post

From Date Expectations.
    D'awwwwww! I love that scene! X3

B'awww <3
    'Dawwwww! What episode is that from?

And so my post won't be useless, I'll post an edit i made:

I don't like how it came out, but eh, it's alright for a start.
    Last edited by Tōko; 4th April 2010 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Spoiler'd the pics...8B

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bluemanaphy View Post
    What episode is it, Dd? You always give us a great screenshot but without the episode's name.. *cry* why you always find a good screenshot?!
    Um. It's the episode where Max and May learn about evolution o3o

--
    I really like the edit ^^ Mind sharing what episode is the Ash from? xD

Nice while it lasted.

I really like the edit ^^ Mind sharing what episode is the Ash from? xD
    Thanks. And it's from Home is Where the Start is
    Here's the pic:

And a couple cute pics:

Dd, thanks for the information. I try to remember the episode (but I can't find them in my memory! I depressed now)

And,Honest! I really like your edit! Amazing! How can people edit picture in adobe photoshop? I can't make a great edit like that..

blue skies and sunshine ♥ Princess of Hoenn's Avatar

Princess you're back!!!!!!! <33 Woah! I need to know where you get your screen shots from Princess! That banner is epically awesome ^^ Thanks you for the praise, I still think your banners are better though ^^"

I'll go and use this banner somewhere...It's beautiful *-* Definitely one of my favorites
    awwww, thanks DD-chan :] i get most of my screenshots by using the "print-screen" option on my keyboard....just pick any episode, find the perfect scene, print screen, paste it into photoshop and voila! its free for any use you choose :]

That's definitely one of your better banners, Princess. I like how May's expression looks both sad and happy at the same time; you did a good job of catching the right frame there ^^
    princess, you always make an adorable banner!
    awww, thanks so much ^^ *blush*

Quote Originally Posted by pokefan38 View Post

Is it me, or does May look a bit flirty? ;)
    i think she does look flirty here. I've always questioned the point of that scene actually....it was really long for just normal conversation for one, and it showed only Ash and May talking for another. plus that may looked like she was....being extra gentle, more girly....yeah, basically flirting to sum it up ^0^ and when Ash sneezed, May had the best expression on her face..ah it was so cute ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sp1derp1g View Post
    *clears throat*

WHAT THE HELL???
    I leave for a few weeks and I find the old thread locked and a new one with 18 pages?
    have no fear - we have survived the blow and are now plowing forward with as much speed as before :D LONG LIVE ADVANCESHIPPING!

B'AWWWWWWW <33
    It's...so....beautiful....*wipes away tear* :3
    there are so many aspects captured in that one little scene - ash's maturity, his newfound gentlemen-ness, the princess/prince feeling, the "i'll protect you" feeling and the "no, don't go! i need you!" feeling as well. *-*

i find that the second screenie is interesting too.....you can see that May is suddenly disraught and calling after ash - while the two pokemon stuck with her don't seem to be reacting as much. obviously, pikachu cares for ash more than anything (as we know) but to see May display this kind of desperation....let's just say she hasn't shown it for anyone else ^^ and how she prays for him....we can't deny that May didn't have an impact on Ash surviving. we know that it was at least one of the thing that kept him going. :]

@HonestEyes - awesome edit! it really captures feeling between the two of them ^^
    @bluemanaphy - i can teach you how to make edits and such if you want - though your banners are awesome too. besides, you've got DD and HonestEyes....we can all help show you the magics of photoshop :D

oh yes, and another new banner...as we are on the topic of "saving"...

the damsel in distress thing is just too cute to resist ^-^
    ❖ Banner and avatar by me. If you wish to request something, please don't hesitate to ask! :) ❖

My Fanfiction Account | Hope for Advanceshipping SITE | My Photobucket Account

i find that the second screenie is interesting too.....you can see that May is suddenly disraught and calling after ash - while the two pokemon stuck with her don't seem to be reacting as much. obviously, pikachu cares for ash more than anything (as we know) but to see May display this kind of desperation....let's just say she hasn't shown it for anyone else ^^
    You're absolutely right; I also found it interesting how her reaction was so dramatic, whereas Pikachu was kind of like "Uh... What's happening?", May really sensed the enormity of the situation and that she may never see him again ;.;

I just finished watching Destiny Deoxys again. Man, I love the AG movies so much ;.; I was of course on the hunt for Advanceshippy stuff, and I always seem to find something new with every rewatch I have. It struck me as very cute that during Ash's match in the Battle Tower May got to her feet and yelled at him to get it together; especially after Sid said he would "dedicate the battle" to her. It was like she was saying "Come on, Ash! I'm your woman! Fight for me, dammit!"

Also, anyone notice how she calmed Ash down instantly when he was about to pick that fight with Tori? Ash was very hot-headed in this movie, which I liked, but I don't recall anyone managing to settle him down in a matter of seconds like that. May truly has the magic touch when it comes to Ash ^_~

Nice while it lasted.

And,Honest! I really like your edit! Amazing! How can people edit picture in adobe photoshop? I can't make a great edit like that..
    Awww~, thank you! I can teach you how to edit if you want, though I think you should ask DD and Kiri(Princess of Hoenn) about that. ^,^

One thing though; I don't use Photoshop, I use GIMP. 8B

@HonestEyes - awesome edit! it really captures feeling between the two of them ^^
    Thank you! And I actually based it off a screenshot of a different shipping since I thought May would think of Ash like that. :3

oh yes, and another new banner...as we are on the topic of "saving"...

the damsel in distress thing is just too cute to resist ^-^
    D'aaaaawwww! That's so cute, I love it! I might use it when I make some space in my sig.
    -----

Also, anyone notice how she calmed Ash down instantly when he was about to pick that fight with Tori? Ash was very hot-headed in this movie, which I liked, but I don't recall anyone managing to settle him down in a matter of seconds like that. May truly has the magic touch when it comes to Ash ^_~
    I did! Looks like May knows how to calm down Ash in a split second. You can tell Ash was still pissed off(he still had that "I'mma kill you" look on his face), just a lot more calmer cause of May. :B

-----

And here are some pics:

Blog Entries

B'awww <3
    Cute pics but the coloring hurts my eyes. >.<'

By the way, were there any hints in that episode?

Quote Originally Posted by Honest Eyes View Post

I don't like how it came out, but eh, it's alright for a start.
    That's so cute. It doesn't look bad at all. I absolutly love it. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Honest Eyes View Post
    And here are some pics:

I loved that episode so much! <3 It had the ribbon splitting and Blaziken!

Oh and Princess, I love your banner.

Edit: Happy Easter, guys! :D
    Last edited by #Daisuke#; 4th April 2010 at 05:39 PM.

AdvanceShipper Dawn Fan HeatTagShipper

-No Custom User Title- Swampert23's Avatar

It struck me as very cute that during Ash's match in the Battle Tower May got to her feet and yelled at him to get it together; especially after Sid said he would "dedicate the battle" to her. It was like she was saying "Come on, Ash! I'm your woman! Fight for me, dammit!"

~
    You know, I got the same impression on that scene. By her reaction, you can tell she is almost kind of "jealous" that Tory is the one who is double-battling down there by Ash's side... she'd like to be in Tory's place. And that would've been AWESOME.

That movie had potential for some jealousy moments, but Ash's denseness ruined it = /
    Everybody needs something to keep on running:

While some have dreams
    While some have Love
    We just have unhealthy amounts of caffeine.

My DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by Swampert23 View Post
    You know, I got the same impression on that scene. By her reaction, you can tell she is almost kind of "jealous" that Tory is the one who is double-battling down there by Ash's side... she'd like to be in Tory's place. And that would've been AWESOME.

That movie had potential for some jealousy moments, but Ash's denseness ruined it = /
    I thought the exact same thing! If Ash and May were battling together they would've made short work of Rafe and Sid, and it would've been so nice to see them interact. We hardly ever saw the two of them battle together officially in the series, and that was definitely an aspect I always wanted the writers to expand upon after seeing the Advanced Challenge intro.

Ash was dense in the movie, but it was also clear that May had no interest in Sid at all. Still, it would've been nice for him to take a protective stance, even if it was obvious Sid posed no real threat.

In the credits, you also see Ash and May joking around together on the monoral ride home. Ash is spinning around on the spot and May's laughing, whilst Max and Brock are talking/doing something together. I just love those end credits scenes the animators throw in.

Blog Entries

]

B'awww <3333

*Has nothing better to say- Is very lazy*