~Love Hurts~ Ash's Snivy x Trip's Servine *Minor Spoils*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ~Love Hurts~ Ash's Snivy x Trip's Servine *Minor Spoils*

Default ~Love Hurts~ Ash's Snivy x Trip's Servine *Minor Spoils*

The tenth episode of Pokemon Black and White had inspired me to make a ship for these two. For those of you who haven't seen it, in a nutshell, Ash pits his Snivy against a rival Servine who after being seduced (by a sneaky little tactic called Attract) turns out to have a small inclination for masochism, as he wears a big lovestruck, hearty-eyed grin on his face while she proceeds to beat him unconscious with a Vine Whip. Even when he faints he's still smiling. This warranted a big WTF from moi as well as a "that's pretty messed up for a kid show," followed by some attempts to exploit the offensive hilarity of this whole thing in a Zappa-like fashion on the internet.

Yea, pretty funny and I wrote a satire of Pokemon just about them entitled Proud to be your Slave. You can read it here: Shipping Satire: Proud to be your Slave
    Last edited by Funky Driver; 29th May 2011 at 09:33 AM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: ~Love Hurts~ Ash's Snivy x Trip's Servine *Minor Spoils*

Ooh, I support this ship. :D I was looking forward to what could possibly happen between those two even before that episode came out! Anyway, I loved that scene. XD So amusing but pretty cute at the same time.

A fanfic? Ah, I definitely need to read this when I have some time. :D

It's Fishing Time~ JennaJayfeather's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OOh! I really like this shipping! :D can we have them go on a double date with the Tranquill too? jk jk even though I like that ship...what ever it's called

Blog Entries

I like this since it seems cute. Plus biologically they can reproduce

Yay, interested people! I totally forgot I even started this thread because if we judge the writers by their typical incompetence, this thread is highly redundant! Ah well, it was a pretty damn funny scene for a fan of the Snivy family.

And yeah, Pikachu200, biological correctness is this ship's sole accomplishment! :P

Wow as lame as the whole Snivy vs. Servine battle was in the new episode, we were treated to this amusing stare-down with the snakes looking either somewhat entranced or completely bored outta their minds. Serv apparently doesn't recall what fun he had last time they fought. :P
    Last edited by Funky Driver; 17th May 2011 at 06:08 AM. Reason: img thing is dumb

Registered User TotodileCharizard's Avatar

DO MY EYES DECEIVE ME?! A SnivyxServine thread?!

fff- I just can't get enough of this pairing as of late. I actually started throwing the idea of it around in my head before they even met, back when Ash first caught Snivy. I was stoked to see Snivy and Servine battle against each other, so that way I'd be able to develop a better opinion of the pairing. Oh goodness, that priceless vine whippin' moment totally sealed the deal. I mean, I know Servine's affected by Attract but any other Pokemon that was in his position would've been frowning or just...not looking like they were totally enjoying it lol! So yeah, I started working on fanfiction for the pairing shortly after that. I've actually already written two oneshots for them and I'm planning out a multichapter fic. =]

As hilarious as it is for Servine secretly liking it rough, I've just really come to love this pairing for much more than that. <3 To me, Servine looks like he'd be slightly if not totally arrogant what with defeating a Pansear and probably not losing battles often since he seems pretty strong. I just imagine Servine thinking he can effortlessly win Snivy over, who obviously wouldn't be the least bit impressed with his cocky confidence.

Their second battle was completely disappointing IMO. Though Ash was the one who thought he could win with the same strategy as if Trip or Servine wouldn't be ready for Attract. Too bad Servine didn't allow Attract to hit him just so he could relive that glorious first battle either. xD

Oh, and these weirdo stare down scenes amirite?

(You can totally tell Servine's fantasizing while Snivy's giving him dat glare)

Blog Entries

^Whos knowing whats going on inside Servines mind

Hah, welcome aboard Ms. TotodileCharizard to our humble abode. Those were precisely the red/blue colour filtered stare-downs from the new episode I was referring to. Pretty thought provoking lol? Heh, that final picture looks like the perv alarm is going off in her head and she looks as if to say "I don't even want to know what going on in your head, sicko!"

And wow, there's a shipping fanfic I actually want to read now? Well, according to some random bunch of diehard christian people the world shall meet its untimely end this Saturday! Man, my sudden change in tastes must indicate that this is anything but a coincidence. :P

Blog Entries

Aww, that's a cute ship. Doubt it happening though. Ash's Snivy is really uptight. It would be nice to see some romance in the Pokemon world now that the gender thing is finally being focused upon.

Quote Originally Posted by Funky Driver View Post
    Hah, welcome aboard Ms. TotodileCharizard to our humble abode. Those were precisely the red/blue colour filtered stare-downs from the new episode I was referring to. Pretty thought provoking lol? Heh, that final picture looks like the perv alarm is going off in her head and she looks as if to say "I don't even want to know what going on in your head, sicko!"

And wow, there's a shipping fanfic I actually want to read now? Well, according to some random bunch of diehard christian people the world shall meet its untimely end this Saturday! Man, my sudden change in tastes must indicate that this is anything but a coincidence. :P
    The first time I watched that episode was without subtitles so I naturally thought "holy balls they're making snivyxservine canon!" even though I probably should have known better lmfao. And of course it was just Ash and Trip yapping away, but their conflicting views on evolution is still interesting nonetheless since I can see Snivy and Servine being rivals what with being from the same family and all that. Also wtf no accidental bondage (lol joking obv) or even a repeat of the vine whippin'. ='<

And lolz I knew the world wasn't gonna end because I had to buy Lady Gaga's new album this Monday. >=]

Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    Aww, that's a cute ship. Doubt it happening though. Ash's Snivy is really uptight. It would be nice to see some romance in the Pokemon world now that the gender thing is finally being focused upon.
    I think the two would need more interaction besides battling for any hints to drop on Snivy's side, but even then I'm sure Snivy would be able to easily mask any attraction/feelings she has for Servine lol. Though I think it'd start off as Snivy seeing Servine as nothing more than a rival, then going on from there maybe. *shrugs* Just my opinion lol.

And yes, more romance between the Pokemon would be great now that almost everyone's gender is confirmed lol. Honestly, I'm more interested in the Pokemon than the trainers anyway. =\ /weird

Sadly, those darn kiddie show writers missed out on what could have been an actually hilarious running joke with the most recent Trip/Ash slappy fight! How the heck can Servine Leaf Tornado himself through the Irrepressible Power of Love?! Did Trip get his Pokemon neutered to increase his odds of winning?! :P

Haha seriously, Servine didn't have enough time to show off his masochism for all to see again since their battle was ridiculously short. I mean really, Snivy gets knocked out by one Cut against her Leaf Blade, which is what she uses to block super powerful fire attacks? Lol. I understand Servine's obviously stronger than her, but still. That was a complete ball buster to me as a SnivyxServine supporter lol. At least we have the weirdo colored stare downs along with the "Snivy gives a death glare while Servine fantasizes" shot. Better than nothing amirite.

Lmao well knowing Trip, he would think it's basic (hurrhurr) to give his Pokemon the snipsnip so that their super srs intense training isn't hampered by unwanted hanky panky or pleasures frowned upon in the kid friendly world of Pokemon haha.

An obligatory fan art attack courtesy of myself cos this ship is just too awesome-sauce, sonny!

Our buddy Servy seems to be a bit starstruck from his sudden experience with extraterrestrial gratification as he's completely paralyzed on his way to his downfall!

Last edited by Funky Driver; 29th May 2011 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Apologies to the mods for not explicitly stating my ownership of the artwork... and dastardly hotlinking it too :O
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic50087_1.gif

Hay kidz click ma DA page cuz your cool like that!

http://trindentasleep.deviantart.com/

Hnng that picture is so awesome I don't even. I myself am artistically challenged. ='c

Also, it would've been really swell if the writers unintentionally (or intentionally) dropped some hints for this pairing on Snivy's side since it's getting alittle difficult to continue adequately discussing this while coasting on Servine's masochism alone. xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast