=Cheren x Bianca/Bel= - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: =Cheren x Bianca/Bel=

Blog Entries

Default Re: =Cheren x Bianca/Bel=

Yeah I agree this ship is adorable, if not I could see Cheren and White together being also adorable

I support this ship! lots of cute fanart and I think their personalities would go well together :D
    White FC: 1936 0037 1884
    Character name: Kath
    I'm a "union tower people collector", please have your location registered in the geonet when trading with me :)

♥ this ship!

I am typing in my sleep. Lyra Zeni's Avatar

This ship is pretty cute. I love how Bianca seems to annoy Cheren a little early on. I hope they get more interaction in Gray/Clear/Rainbow/whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cilan says View Post
    I support DualRival along with FerrisWheel but I don't know who to put Hilbert with.
    I've noticed- at least on Pixiv- the next popular person to put Hilbert with after N, Hilda, and Bianca is probably Skyla. I'm torn between that and Hilbert x Iris, myself.

Blog Entries

Personally, I hate this ship.
    My title can explain.
    Last edited by LordOfTheSmeargle; 17th February 2012 at 04:04 PM.

Striaton Triplet crush of the week: Cilan
    [Why yes as a matter of fact this is subject to change every Sunday.]
    Rather Experienced Sage Smeargle will advise you in coded language you'll have to figure out yourself: The best training is to go for it.

Rat2 Freolf, Shinji's Sis Rat2rrj's Avatar

This ship rocks!

Can't recall any moments off the bat, but the tone of this really expresses shipping, in my opinion.
    ...with a flygon.

Tienes un Pokeshipper en tus manos. l333

"It was the night things changed. We can see it now... These walls that they put up to hold us back, fell down! 'Cause it's a revolution, throw your hands up! 'Cause we never gave in! We'll sing hallelujah (satokasu) We'll sing hallelujah (Satokasu) Hallelujah (SatoKasu!)" ---The Pokeshipper's Theme, Change by Taylor Swift

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

It's cute... but I'm surprised it isn't popular o_O

Registered User bizarre-jellicent's Avatar

Oooh one of my favorite ships!! I think the contrast of their personalities compliment each other well.... Plus, I ship White and Black so I think it works out nicely for everyone.

Except N. Lonely dude.

(....I also ship White and Bianca, but that's more of a secondary thing.)

I ship this, but I also ship RebelShipping (Hilbert x Bianca) and FerrisWheelShipping (Hilda x N; although I imagine Hilda is being the type to stay single for quite the while, you know what i mean?) so this is more of a secondary ship.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic57049_1.gif

i would pair Bianca with Cheren they seem like they would start to grow on each other

Follow Lyraeon on Tumblr

Okay since Black 2 and White 2 aren't out in English yet, I'm going to stick this question behind a spoiler for anyone who hasn't seen their new designs/roles in the game no I'm not because bleh

But let's just say that I was on the fence back during B&W, where I thought it could have just as easily gone with one of them getting with Hilda/Hilbert, and then I saw their new character designs and could no longer imagine shipping anything besides DualRival for either of them, and the game has only reinforced that

So my questions (and my own answers because I have too many thoughts on things)
    How do you think their relationship evolved with Hilda/Hilbert gone?
    (Personally I consider Hilda the "real" character, but regardless I see Cheren as having sort of pined after the PC, and going through a period of shock when he is "rejected" for N. Bianca's still there though... So even if they didn't wind up together in between the games, I'm sure they at least got closer?)
    How do they handle the physical distance between them now that they live in separate towns/how often do you think they see each other?
    (It sounds like Bianca does a lot of travelling/errand work for Professor Juniper now, so I have a feeling Juniper purposefully sends her through routes that'll let her stop and have lunch with Cheren. I'm pretty sure the Prof has seen them all grow up for so long that she sort of ships the two.)
    Last edited by Lyraeon; 26th September 2012 at 09:16 PM. Reason: removed unnecessary spoilers
    So I'm new, in that "hey, I've been a lurker for two years but only bothered posting recently" sense.
    I keep meaning to exist here, but other boards have absorbed my attention...

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

I kind of shipped them before, mostly because I saw it as Bianca constantly trolling Cheren about "lol you're so grumpy and serious all the time lol it's so cute" but man, their designs for B2W2 definitely sealed it for me. And I think Cheren finds Bianca's silliness endearing, they balance each other out :3c

How do you think their relationship evolved with Hilda/Hilbert gone?

I think that is when they got closer, because Bianca was in Nuvema doing her thing, and Cheren...well what was Cheren doing during this time? He was probably very focused on his training still, and not quite a gym leader just yet. So this was probably the period of time when they hung out one-on-one the most, maybe he went to the lab to get help for things in his training and saw Bianca a lot?

How do they handle the physical distance between them now that they live in separate towns/how often do you think they see each other?

I think that they see each other fairly often, they're not that far away. And yeah, Juniper probably sends Bianca that way a lot, on purpose not so on purpose :3c And Cheren probably stops by Nuvema often enough to see his family, too.

Lost in the numbers :S Jacko19863's Avatar
    Blog Entries

THis ship is Cute. I could imagine it. Cheren would get embarrassed by Bianca's derps :3
    I've claimed
    Pokémon
    Zoroark (26/9/12)

Moves
    Earthquake (26/9/12)
    Items
    Tidal Bell (26/9/12)
    DeepSeaTooth (26/9/12)
    Abilities
    Magnet Pull (26/9/12)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12