In this game we vote for the best players on the Bulbagarden Forums.
-You can nominate up to two nominees in each round. You can't nominate yourself.
- All the nominees will start with 10 points. You vote by subtracting 1 point each from 2 nominees and adding 1 point to 1 nominee. If the points of a nominee reach 0 the user is eliminated from the round. The last nominee will own a title.
- You can only vote 1 in every 12 hours and you can't vote for yourself if you are a nominee.
If you break this rule accidentally the list will corrected accordingly.
- if the list comes down to 2, it will be just subtract 1 and add 1. if the choice is yourself as nominee, you simply do nothing (can't vote).
- MONDAY Massacre.
On Monday, the point for subtraction is 2 (two) instead of 1 (one). The addition is still the same 1 (one) point.
If the nominee only has 1 point left on Monday, he/she can't be eliminated (no 2 points substration to minus point). It has to wait until Tuesday.
- You can have only one title at a time. As above it will be the last nominee who will receive that title, the first nominee to be eliminated will also own a title (which will be secret, but something paired with).
- There will be 20 up to 30 nominees and you can't nominate yourself. The game will always begin on Tuesday, when there's enough nominated names on the list. You can nominate up to two users by mentioning them.
- When the round starts on a Tuesday the first vote will mention all the nominees.
-If a round ends on Monday the next round should be started by a user living the latest time zone (most likely in the USA) at a time close to midnight on Tuesday. If this rule is forgotten the Original Poster or a Fun and Games Moderator can start the round on Wednesday.
- When all titles are taken, all titled players will try to ascend to Champion status by participating in a final round of the game.
- When the Champion is confirmed a new version of the thread will be made.
This is a new version of this thread and all the previous title winners have a chance to be title winners again in this version.
Elite Four Member: Shadow Umbreon
Gym Leader: Insert Name Here
Check out the group for this game too: Kingdom of Pokémon
To start the first round of the third version I will vote for
@PS4 and Wii U FTW;
People who do not wish to be nominated in future rounds:
- Scarlet Devil
Update (November 21st, 2013): Do not post in the thread trying to encourage people to stay in the game if they wish to not do so. It will be treated as a pointless post.
If you wish to discuss it with them, take it to VMs or PMs. If they respond that they do not wish to discuss the matter further, cease discussing the matter.