Well, time for a new game! In the Cupboard!
Rules (updated as of June 26, 2013):
There is a virtual cupboard. Each person can either put something in it, or take it away. It is advised to be food, but not compulsory.
- You cannot put or take away more than one thing at a time, except with some item's effect. You can't put AND eat at the same time either, again with the exception of some item's effect.
- If someone leaves the cupboard empty, the next person must put two things inside.
- You cannot put in whatever the last user took away (if he/she did do it anyway). No spamming of a certain thing, please.
- You cannot take away whatever you put, except with an effect.
- When you put something in, you can give it an effect. It can be something like "if this item is in after X posts, Y wil happen" or "next post, Z will be put/taken out automatically. However, note that everyone can do this, and it can be whatever he/she wants. Hence, everything is reversible from some other user.
It may sound complicated, but you will get the drift while playing. I begin. There is nothing in. Rule 2. Putting 2 things inside.
Chocolate Chip Cookies