Page 83 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1452
Like Tree331Likes

Thread: *Tag* You're it V2

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Default Re: *Tag* You're it V2

Quote Originally Posted by Mintaka View Post
    @FinalArcadia; what do you like about Sonia the most?
    I really like how she defies the usual princess archetype by being such a helpful character during investigations and trials, is willing to go and explore/look for information on her own, and in general is pretty strong, considering the circumstances. Plus, she's very kind and caring to most everyone while also being fun, and her interests and thoughts about Japanese things are very entertaining. XD

I also really like her character design, too!

@Catspring
    What is your favorite aspect/part of Attack on Titan?

Blog Entries

Follow HumanDawn on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    What do you think your SHSL talent would be if you were in Dangan Ronpa, and which character would you most want as a helper while investigating/in trials?
    SHSL Gamer, and Sonia Nevermind.
    @Mintaka;

If Monobear was in the wild, do you think all the female bears would have the hots for him, and possibly fight over him to the point where Monobear has to host another game of Mutual Killing with the winner being able to be with him for the rest of their lives?

It's about to get Frosty! xXFrostXx's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit xXFrostXx's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ZexMachine View Post

Durbe. I like how he is more honorable than the others (minus Alit), while he still isn't an airhead like Alit.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebrand View Post
    Obviously Yuma, since I'd lose either way, and I feel like the consequences of losing to Yuma would be less unspeakably horrific XD . I'd also love to meet him 8'D *has a fit in a corner from the thought*!
    Remember what happened to III, Alit, Gilag and Semimaru? xD Most of them came back :O
    @xXFrostXx; Who's better: Shark or Kaito?
    I think my avatar and my profile background answer that question for me. XD

@Firebrand: Favorite zeXal moment?
    Last edited by xXFrostXx; 24th July 2013 at 02:50 PM.
    Niji likes this.

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

@Zenax; who's that person in your avatar?
    Ruby Rose from Rooster Teeth's new series, Rwby.

@Froakie; what do you think of the Dangan Ronpa anime so far?

smile Enzap's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

@Zenax; What is Dangan Ronpa? plz don't throw things at me

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by xXFrostXx View Post
    I think my avatar and my profile background answer that question for me. XD

@Firebrand: Favorite zeXal moment?
    After one of Shark's comebacks, I'd agree X'D ! That's the hardest question ever! There are hours worth of amazing moments. At the moment, I just can't get over this one. Warning: Spoiler of recent ZeXal episode.

This one also made my heart melt.

Also basically every time Yuma does something awesome, there are any cute moments, or anything funny happens XD .

Now for some random comments :p .

Durbe. I like how he is more honorable than the others (minus Alit), while he still isn't an airhead like Alit.

Obviously Yuma, since I'd lose either way, and I feel like the consequences of losing to Yuma would be less unspeakably horrific XD . I'd also love to meet him 8'D *has a fit in a corner from the thought*!
    Remember what happened to III, Alit, Gilag and Semimaru? xD Most of them came back :O
    And the fact he's a kitty-cat. But I kinda doubt if I dueled Yuma it would be an all-out duel to the death XD . Even if it was, I'd rather be killed by Yuma than by Vector any day. I'd probably die of a panic attack before the duel ended if I dueled him anyways O-O .
    Gosh, it's actually hard for me to pick a least favorite. Probably a tie between Mr. Heartland(though I found it hilarious when he turned into a fly XDD), Gilag(least favorite of the Barians, I kinda wound up really liking the others- even Vector!), and Black Mist(although this is more love-hate thing- you're an excellent villain 96, but NOBODY f-s with Astral and gets away with it).
    Mr. Heartland has made it quite high on my list too XD . I'm not even sure I could even pick a least favorite Barian. Exactly!! I must admit I do... kinda... sorta... uh.. lo-... I've kinda started to lo-oath heh, Vector ._. He's one of mah favorite characters, but please don't tell anyone who ships ScreamingFitOnTheFloorShipping, or it might get revived D; ! Yeah, I kinda do always go back and forth between mostly loving and mostly hating him XD . He annoys me to death, he's stupid and ugly, creeps me out, and freaking
    causing Yuma to go into severe depression DX !! I still like him for some reason. Probably because he's both evil and hilarious XD .

@J-Keni; What was the episode of ZeXal that made you the most sad?

Keep on kicking butt, Yuzu!

Blog Entries

After one of Shark's comebacks, I'd agree X'D ! That's the hardest question ever! There are hours worth of amazing moments. At the moment, I just can't get over this one. Warning: Spoiler of recent ZeXal episode.

This one also made my heart melt.

Also basically every time Yuma does something awesome, there are any cute moments, or anything funny happens XD .

Now for some random comments :p .

And the fact he's a kitty-cat. But I kinda doubt if I dueled Yuma it would be an all-out duel to the death XD . Even if it was, I'd rather be killed by Yuma than by Vector any day. I'd probably die of a panic attack before the duel ended if I dueled him anyways O-O .
    Gosh, it's actually hard for me to pick a least favorite. Probably a tie between Mr. Heartland(though I found it hilarious when he turned into a fly XDD), Gilag(least favorite of the Barians, I kinda wound up really liking the others- even Vector!), and Black Mist(although this is more love-hate thing- you're an excellent villain 96, but NOBODY f-s with Astral and gets away with it).
    Mr. Heartland has made it quite high on my list too XD . I'm not even sure I could even pick a least favorite Barian. Exactly!! I must admit I do... kinda... sorta... uh.. lo-... I've kinda started to lo-oath heh, Vector ._. He's one of mah favorite characters, but please don't tell anyone who ships ScreamingFitOnTheFloorShipping, or it might get revived D; ! Yeah, I kinda do always go back and forth between mostly loving and mostly hating him XD . He annoys me to death, he's stupid and ugly, creeps me out, and freaking
    causing Yuma to go into severe depression DX !! I still like him for some reason. Probably because he's both evil and hilarious XD .

@J-Keni; What was the episode of ZeXal that made you the most sad?
    Time for some random comments of my own.

O.O How does that first moment have a subtitle? As far as I know, zeXal episode 107 still hasn't been subbed, let alone the episodes following it.

This still has to be one of my favorite zeXal moments:

Because that is just hilarious taken completely out of context. XD
    Niji likes this.

shsl music club member Catspring's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Catspring on Facebook
    Follow Catspring on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by FinalArcadia View Post
    What is your favorite aspect/part of Attack on Titan?
    I love the characters! Armin and Hanji especially, they're my favorites! Woah I love everything about Armin and Hanji

@Zenax; If you could bring one fictional character to life, who would it be and why?
    FinalArcadia likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

Time for some random comments of my own.

O.O How does that first moment have a subtitle? As far as I know, zeXal episode 107 still hasn't been subbed, let alone the episodes following it.

This still has to be one of my favorite zeXal moments:

Because that is just hilarious taken completely out of context. XD
    Someone captioned just a few parts and put them on Tumblr. No idea how much I trust the accuracy, but I still find it hilarious XD .

So many possible captions for that XD .

I'm gonna count that as a tag, so:
    For you, do you have a Spotify account?

Keep on kicking butt, Yuzu!

Blog Entries

No, I don't have a spotfy account.

XD I know. My favorite caption I've seen for that screenshot I posted is this:
    Niji likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Enzap View Post
    @Zenax; What is Dangan Ronpa? plz don't throw things at me
    *cracks knuckles*

It's a Japanese video game featuring 15 high school students that all excel in a particular domain, which are referred to as Super High-school Level <ability>, like swimmer, hacker, fortune teller, etc. They are all invited to Hope's Peak Academy, a school dedicated to helping SHSL students to develop that particular skill and bring hope to the nation. When they enter the academy, though, they all faint and wake up to realize that they have been locked inside the school. A small bear, Monobear, then appears to give them a choice. They can either agree to live inside the school their entire lives, or attempt to commit a perfect murder - killing one of their classmates without being caught during a class trial. If a student succeeds in doing so, he or she will be allowed to graduate (and thus leave the school) while all the other students will be executed. If the murderer is caught, however, he or she will be the only one to be executed. The main character is Super High-school Level Good Luck Naegi Makoto, who was chosen by Hope's Peak because he was the winner of a nationwide lottery.

The video game hasn't been officially translated, but there are a few let's plays of the game on the internet. There is also an anime that started airing a few weeks ago. The fourth episode came out today.

Quote Originally Posted by Catspring View Post
    @Zenax; If you could bring one fictional character to life, who would it be and why?
    do you really have to ask? :p Dave Strider of course. We would probably get on each other's nerves at times, but he'd be the perfect dork to be friends with.
    Enzap and Catspring like this.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by HumanDawn View Post

If Monobear was in the wild, do you think all the female bears would have the hots for him, and possibly fight over him to the point where Monobear has to host another game of Mutual Killing with the winner being able to be with him for the rest of their lives?
    He doesn't look like a bear that exists in the wild so I don't think other female bears would find him attractive. If it's a fight between fans over one of those Monobear plushies then maybe there would be some competition (although not to the extent of a mutual killing game happening).

@Kakuna Matata; stop squeezing one of my posts between that pyramid of quotes you evil mod >:O
    How are you doing?
    How many posts have you quoted in single post at most?

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

Panne Cottontail Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

@Kakuna Matata; stop squeezing one of my posts between that pyramid of quotes you evil mod >:O
    How are you doing?
    How many posts have you quoted in single post at most?
    but i like making post samiches
    Kinda stressed. I'm going to see a friend that I haven't seen in person in over two years. :D
    But I'm not completely packed yet, so that's where the stress comes in. @.@ After everything is all set I'll be doing good though. ^^

Tbh I've never counted all the posts. I make wallposts in Word, so the best I can do is pages in that.

I think this one is the biggest at almost 20 pages, along with being the most colorful. (alothough the color is probably why it's so long, lol.) Ah the memories~

@Zenax are you ever going to respond to said wallpost?

Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Kakuna Matata View Post
    @Zenax are you ever going to respond to said wallpost?
    maybe one day. <<

@Buoy; what's your favorite ice cream color?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zenax View Post
    @Buoy; what's your favorite ice cream color?
    colour?? flavour?? i'll just assume that you meant flavour because nobody cares about the colour of an ice-cream, lmao. vanilla is my favourite ice-cream flavour!!

@Paperhorse; what's your favourite book?

Page 83 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast