Your Recent TCG Hauls

Thread: Your Recent TCG Hauls

Pokémaniac since 1999! GamerZack87's Avatar

Talking Your Recent TCG Hauls

Did you just get loads of cool Pokémon TCG goodies? Find a card you've spent weeks seeking in a random booster pack you just bought? Make some good trades? This is the place to discuss your rare finds, vintage classics, Japanese half decks and (dare I pun?) legendary treasures. If it's Pokémon TCG-related and you want to tell the world (or the BMGF community), then tell us here.

I recently found a bunch of classic Pokémon theme decks on eBay, including both decks from Expedition Base Set and most of the ones from Base Set 2 (I'm still missing the 2-Player CD-ROM Starter Set). I can hardly wait to bust them open, especially since I missed them the first time around!
    Owned Versions: FireRed (RED), LeafGreen (LEAF), X (Maximus), Alpha Sapphire (Sean)
    Most Wanted Versions: Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Diamond, HeartGold, SoulSilver, White, White 2, Omega Ruby
    Favourite (Evolved) Starters: Eevee, Jolteon, Espeon, Glaceon, Bulbasaur, Charizard, Cyndaquil, Feraligatr, Mudkip, Sceptile, Turtwig, Infernape, Tepig, Samurott, Froakie, Chesnaught

Default Re: Your Recent TCG Hauls

I ended up purchasing the Korean Evolution of Chespin•Fennekin•Froakie Half Decks for pretty cheap. I'm pretty glad I can finally spread my coin collection into different territory. At states this weekend, I earned a Staff Leafeon Promo, as well as trading for a Legendary Treasures Golden Reshiram, and a FA Birdnadus. So, I was pretty pleased.

Best I've done lately was 10 boosters from Chaos Cards, got a FA and RA Blastoise EX :3 was pretty pleased with that. Also, a few weeks ago, I got those Xerneas and Yveltal Collection boxes, and I got a RA Xerneas EX in each! Which was sweet given that I'm using them (well, one) in my deck.

What news from the Mark?! IS1296's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I bought a Spring 2014 Tin (Xerneas) today and in the Legendary Treasures pack, I got 2 RC cards - a Stunfisk and an Audino - and a reverse holo Garchomp. I also got a reverse holo Magcargo from one of the XY packs.
    Last edited by IS1296; 1st April 2014 at 07:24 PM.

Follow King Fissamé On Twitter

I bought the 2014 Yveltal tin and I pulled 2 EX Cards, and it helped me boost my Pokedex Collection as well
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic75427_4.gif

Pokémaniac since 1999! GamerZack87's Avatar

Talking Re: Your Recent TCG Hauls

I found more TCG goodies! Two weeks ago on eBay I won an original series Starter Gift Box in an auction, which contained the Jungle theme deck I most wanted - Power Reserve - and the Jungle booster had a card I really wanted to find as a boy but has taken over 14 years to come to fruition, a Rare Holo Jolteon! The seller even threw in a bonus Fossil booster which had a regular Hitmonlee in it! Shortly afterward I bought a Plasma Blast Solar Strike theme deck from a local toy store to go with my Plasma Shadow deck from Plasma Storm.

This week I've managed to secure several things: a Thunderstorm Gift Box which should arrive on Thursday morning; and all four theme decks from the first two Neo sets. I'd like to find some legitimate software which will let me run Windows 98 inside Windows 7 Home Premium, just so I can try out the CD-ROM inside the gift box!

Next week I'm looking at getting both theme decks from the Fossil set, and maybe Devastation from Team Rocket (plus a single Potion Energy card since the deck only has 59 cards in it ).
    Owned Versions: FireRed (RED), LeafGreen (LEAF), X (Maximus), Alpha Sapphire (Sean)
    Most Wanted Versions: Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Diamond, HeartGold, SoulSilver, White, White 2, Omega Ruby
    Favourite (Evolved) Starters: Eevee, Jolteon, Espeon, Glaceon, Bulbasaur, Charizard, Cyndaquil, Feraligatr, Mudkip, Sceptile, Turtwig, Infernape, Tepig, Samurott, Froakie, Chesnaught