Will there be any Pokémon ex/Lv.X/Prime/Legend type of card in the BW series?

Thread: Will there be any Pokémon ex/Lv.X/Prime/Legend type of card in the BW series?

Blog Entries

Default Will there be any Pokémon ex/Lv.X/Prime/Legend type of card in the BW series?

My apologies if this question has already been answered, but will there be any Pokémon ex/Lv.X/Prime/Legend type of card in the BW series?
    Last edited by Mijumaru; 20th November 2010 at 09:15 AM.

Default Re: Will there be any Pokémon ex/Lv.X/Prime/Legend type of card in the BW series?

probably, but of course it wont be any of the above

Default Re: Will there be any Pokémon ex/Lv.X/Prime/Legend type of card in the BW series?

If I remember correctly, they said that Legendary Pokémon cards will be in the B/W sets (also as a rarity - "Legendary" - along with Common, Uncommon etc). If this means the LEGEND cards or something entirely new remains to be seen, though...

Thanks to Demotei of the SPPf for the perfect sprite~

#winning Politoed666's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Everything is speculation at this point, but I'm sure there will be some sort of super powerful chase cards in the B/W era.

If not, this would be the first time since Expedition that was the case.

Blog Entries

There might be, but they probably won't use the "Lx.X, Prime and Legend" titles.

My friend got a rising rivals booster box with all fake cards, what should we do if he got a refund and we can keep them??

Credit goes to EpicLucario for the signature.

The BW cards do have a card like the ex's and such the edge of the card is silver shiny