What would you like to see in the TCG?

Thread: What would you like to see in the TCG?

Default What would you like to see in the TCG?

What do you want to see in the TCG, if you had input?

What I would primarily want is a dual release (Japan/US) that re-releases lots of original cards so they could be tournament legal, with the only things being changed are the Pokémon Powers being renamed as Poké-Powers.

This would appeal to older players, containing a mix of very old cards (some from Neo, Fossil, Basic, Team Rocket) with some Japanese ones (Vending, Web, VS, etc.)

It would include Unown R (the Neo-era CoroCoro promo) and Imakuni? (for those that remember the Game Boy TCG game)

I'd also like to see more items based on Generation I (like how Basic was).

Finally, the expansion would include some cards that were originally for Jamboree, creating a large set.

Additionally, Bill would un-classified as a Supporter, bringing it back to a status where you could use two Bills in a turn (besides, with Mom's Kindness, Bill is redundant)

Blog Entries

Default Re: What would you like to see in the TCG?

Quote Originally Posted by PS3D View Post

It would include Unown R (the Neo-era CoroCoro promo) and Imakuni? (for those that remember the Game Boy TCG game)
    I loved that card in the video game XD
    I think it might be an actual card though
    I claimed Victreebel

Quote Originally Posted by edeneh View Post
    it is in japan, (will reply l8r)
    Come! Bring life to the TCG Sections of the forums!!!
    Come! Bring life to the TCG Sections of the forums!!!
    Pokemon Buy, Sell, and Trade
    Pokemon TCG discussion

The Lark Ascending. Jimiinthesky's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was so hoping for a new sort of prime/lv x in black and white and it didn't come :( i was disappointed there, i loved having those cards. there's online 3 super rare cards in the new set :(

I wanted to see more prime cards, and maybe the return of lv x's, they were so cool :')

Quote Originally Posted by edeneh View Post
    It was in Japan, though never released in America. I would hope they use the TCG text rather than the original:

Your Active Pokémon is now Confused. Imakuni wants you to play him as a Basic Pokémon, but you can't. A mysterious creature not listed in the Pokédex. He asks kids around the world, "Who is cuter-Pikachu or me?"

Blog Entries

Poison Type cards - there are more Poison type Pokémon than Steel, Dark, Fire and Electric overall and for the longest time I was sick of the amount of Grass Type cards due to the addition of Poison and now I'm sick of Psychic Type cards due to the addition of Poison - there are so many that it cold easily stand on its own in the TCG as its own type.

Also, I think that Ghost Type Pokémon should not fall into Psychic Type cards but should be Dark Type cards instead - I just think it is more fitting.

I'd also like to see a release of some of the Japanese cards that we never got in English-speaking countries.

//mahLOVE//mahLIFE//
    //mahART//
    Volcarona avatar made by myself

Water's Great Guardian Lugia2478's Avatar

One of the biggest things I miss is the concept of Mysterious Fossil. It was a lot less limiting when I could drop something down on my bench and make it whichever Omanyte, Kabuto, or Aerodactyl came into my hand. I have a fair quantity of Pokemon now that evolve from fossils, but I can't use any of them because I don't have any/enough of the fossil they evolve from.
    The present is made possible by the ghosts of the past, and because there is a present, there will be a future. The past, therefore, is where the future begins.