What is a reverse holo?

Thread: What is a reverse holo?

Default What is a reverse holo?

I'm totally new to Pokemon. I bought a booster pack and found 2 "metallic" cards (Wigglytuff and Blissey), which I suppose are what you call holos. What is a reverse holo exactly?

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

Default Re: What is a reverse holo?

I believe they call cards like this as reverse holo:

So they are fully holographic cards except for the artwork itself. And any card of any rarity can be reverse holo. If I'm not right, someone please correct me :p

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

That's right.
    here are some pics (cause you cant see very good the reverse foil on that lombre)

see the differint?
    My team:

Do you think you can beat this one in a Tripple Battle? Challenge me here!!! (Dutch Only)

Thx for the quick replies. This answers my question perfectly!

#winning Politoed666's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Reverse holos in the E-series sets have the entire card shiny, except for the picture.

Some reverse holos in the EX-series sets have a shiny picture with the set's logo printed somewhere on it. Others have a holographic picture and a holographic symbol of some sort (i.e. an energy or a Poké Ball) in the middle of the card.

Reverse holos in the Diamond & Pearl-onward sets have the entire card shiny, except for the picture.

Hope this helped. BTW, you can't see the RH-ness of the Mom's Kindness at all. :/