teaching someone the game, PLEASE HELP!

Thread: teaching someone the game, PLEASE HELP!

Blog Entries

Default teaching someone the game, PLEASE HELP!

Heyo, its been awhile since i posted here. Anyway, I have been playing the TCG for awhile now. My little Brother just started showing interest in it, and wasnts to learn. I understand the whole game, and am somewhat O.K at playing.

I need some help with teaching the game. The only problem is, people have said that the game seems alot more complicated when i explain it. Im up for almost anything, I just need some advice. I dont really know where to start with, and have no clue what is extremely important to explain. Thanks :)

P.S: My little bro is 7, almost 8
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Blog Entries

Default Re: teaching someone the game, PLEASE HELP!

I have an idea, why don't you show him the tutorial that's on the pokemon tcg site? The tutorial is simple and explains the basics pretty quickly, and it also moves on to some intermediate and advanced skills. Hope it helps

★ Pokémon Proffesor ☆
    Blog Entries

Default Re: teaching someone the game, PLEASE HELP!

Of course if he wants to learn even more there's always the rule book that comes with every deck box. Also, the bench sheet will help.