Simple Questions thread - Page 23

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Simple Questions thread

Go Gallade use Psycho Cut Aldurin's Avatar

Default Re: Simple Questions thread

does anyone know what the ancient mew card does i can barely understand it???
    Aldurin

Bringing Shinx to Hoenn! Shiny Shinx's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Shiny Shinx's Youtube Channel

This is the first time I posted in the section of the fourm, so here I go...

I want people to, per say, fine tune, or rate my deck. Like the Rate My Team in the Video Game section of the fourm. Now, uh, where would I put something like that? Because I want to show people my Fire Deck and Electric Deck and see what people think of it.

I'm a full time Pokemon Breeder! But please visit, I really do appreciate the help.

Bulbasaur rocks. Period. Bulbajer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Bulbajer's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Aldurin View Post
    does anyone know what the ancient mew card does i can barely understand it???
    Ancient Mew (2nd Movie promo) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Bulbajer types interesting posts at the speed of light! Surrender to his refreshing sense of humor or prepare to fight!
    ~ ~ ~
    TCG collector, original series fan, and uncompromising Pokéshipper.
    Other fandoms: Teen Titans, Ranma 1/2, Sword Art Online, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
    ~ ~ ~
    (James seeing Unown in M03) "I haven't seen this many strange letters since the last time I placed a personal ad."

Do the moves in Mystery dungeon blue and red still have the power from the main games or do they use a different system? I ask because my Skitty's take and secret power do the same amount of damage.

║ Friggin Entertain Me ║ 58Down's Avatar

Visit 58Down's Youtube Channel

I just wish to ask if anyone can direct me to a site for ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS, for learning how to play Pokemon Trading Cards.

I am hooked to Ruby, now I want to try the cards......

Thanks BinaryVille!
    Last edited by 58Down; 21st April 2013 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Spelling Mistake :(
    |The Dominatrix|

Un-claimed Pokemon:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 58Down View Post
    I just wish to ask if anyone can direct me to a site for ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS, for learning how to play Pokemon Trading Cards.

Thanks BinaryVille!
    I kinda suggest the TCG online on the Pokemon site
    you get a beginner deck, you might have to buy a few packs or trade to really build up a deck you want but it has the TCG game features as in real life

I've recently received a large amount of cards, and a lot of my Unleashed and Undaunted cards are rather pale, which I found under printing errors of bulbapedia.

How do I know if they're fake or not? Can that kind of lightening occur as mild water damage? (There are some clearly damaged cards, also)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CorpseFlower View Post
    I've recently received a large amount of cards, and a lot of my Unleashed and Undaunted cards are rather pale, which I found under printing errors of bulbapedia.

How do I know if they're fake or not? Can that kind of lightening occur as mild water damage? (There are some clearly damaged cards, also)
    there can be some fading from the heat, if you can post a few pictures of some of them
    they could be fake since the text if different, just depends on how much different it is

Quote Originally Posted by 58Down View Post

Thanks BinaryVille!
    The Pokemon TCG Online is a great way to get a hang of the mechanics of the game. Especially if you don't have anyone nearby to play with. I believe it will give you a couple basic decks to start with.

Is this card fake or an error? It's off center and has a weird texture so I though it might be fake but I wonder why someone would go to all the trouble to make a fake slakoth of all things.
    2hztv1z.jpg

Not sure if this is the right place or not but, I have a bunch of Pokemon Cards from my high school days (98-02) and i have quit a few holo's and some rares along with a mixture of American regular and foils(holos) and Japanese regular and foils(holos) along with some neo promotion set from japan.. anywho I don't play much anymore and was wondering how i would go about selling them or would it be better to hold on to them? ideas and suggestions would be appreciated thanks ^_^
    Trainer: Pikachu! use your bolt... of lightning..
    Pikachu: PIK A PI!!!!

My FC's are
    Black: 1937 2013 7696
    Black 2: 0777 5286 2008
    3DS/Pokemon Y: 1161 0913 2592

Follow Ditto91 On Twitter Add Ditto91 on Facebook
    Follow Ditto91 on Tumblr

Does anyone knows anything about creating a new deck from my cards ?

Follow EpicMewtwo On Twitter
    Visit EpicMewtwo's Youtube Channel

I'm new to Tgc but I have a huge collection of cards. Where should I start?
    ~EpicMewtwo

Add KiSuukko on Facebook
    Follow KiSuukko on Tumblr

Hi! I'm upgrading my collection since I've bought a bunch of cards lately and I have a detailed list of all cards in my collection. Right now I'm on Caterpie and when I looked up the number on one of the cards (1995-2001 nr 53/75) I can't find it in the TCG, only 53/85 but when I google the numbers there are more hits on 53/75 than it is on 53/85 and pictures of the right card comes up on 53/75 but not on 53/85 so could this possibly be a typo on the TCG-page or do I have a fake card? Sorry if it sounds confusing but I don't know how else to explain it, haha.

Moderator Maverick Nate's Avatar Bulbanews Senior WriterBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator

Quote Originally Posted by KiSuukko View Post
    Hi! I'm upgrading my collection since I've bought a bunch of cards lately and I have a detailed list of all cards in my collection. Right now I'm on Caterpie and when I looked up the number on one of the cards (1995-2001 nr 53/75) I can't find it in the TCG, only 53/85 but when I google the numbers there are more hits on 53/75 than it is on 53/85 and pictures of the right card comes up on 53/75 but not on 53/85 so could this possibly be a typo on the TCG-page or do I have a fake card? Sorry if it sounds confusing but I don't know how else to explain it, haha.
    Simply an error on the TCG page. it has since been fixed.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast