Simple Questions thread - Page 18

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Simple Questions thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: Simple Questions thread

Quote Originally Posted by Palbert6393 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by White Kyurem View Post
    In an HeartGold SoulSilver collection box I pulled the top half of Palkia and Dialga Legend.

Attachment 62894

I was wondering how rare it is on the scale of Legend cards?
    Thanks.
    Um... Im not entirely sure what you are asking here. Top half of DPLegend isn't any rarer than any other Legend piece. But I belive that on average it is 1 Legend piece every 18 packs. Hope this answers your question :).
    It's just that on Ebay, I saw certain legend pieces go for more than others.
    It does answer my question.
    Thanks.

In an HeartGold SoulSilver collection box I pulled the top half of Palkia and Dialga Legend.

Attachment 62894

Thanks.
    Um... Im not entirely sure what you are asking here. Top half of DPLegend isn't any rarer than any other Legend piece. But I belive that on average it is 1 Legend piece every 18 packs. Hope this answers your question :).
    Thanks.
    Ah... that isn't a question of rarity, it is a question of usefulness. Unfortunately DPLegend isn't very useful.
    Come! Bring life to the TCG Sections of the forums!!!
    Pokemon Buy, Sell, and Trade
    Pokemon TCG discussion

Blog Entries

Attachment 62894

Thanks.
    Thanks.
    Ah... that isn't a question of rarity, it is a question of usefulness. Unfortunately DPLegend isn't very useful.
    Which is OK because I don't play the game. :)

The power of one... Chosen Trainer's Avatar

Just Curious, does anyone know if there is a Pokemon species that does not have a card in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen Trainer View Post
    Just Curious, does anyone know if there is a Pokemon species that does not have a card in the game?
    not any officialy revealed Pokemon. A Keldeo card has been revealed not released. Technically Meleotta has been revealed in Japan with no card revealed... but there will be one soon. Genesect has not been revealed. On a similar note, there is one Phione card (the only pre GenV pokemon with only one card), and there has not been a Kadabra card since 2003.
    Pokemon TCG discussion

I have a question about the Cobalion from Noble Victories. It's second attack says that, when used, the defending Pokemon can't attack during their next turn. Does that apply only if your Pokemon survives, or, if it is knocked out, does it affect the next one that comes out?
    I have plenty of starters to trade via negotiations!

I have claimed Shaymin in the claim-a-Pokemon thread! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Kokoro View Post
    I have a question about the Cobalion from Noble Victories. It's second attack says that, when used, the defending Pokemon can't attack during their next turn. Does that apply only if your Pokemon survives, or, if it is knocked out, does it affect the next one that comes out?
    This only affects the defending pokemon at the time of the attack. If that pokemon is knocked out or sent to the bemch it ends the effect (even if the pokemon is sent to the be and
    becomes active again, the effect is gone)
    Kokoro likes this.

Bulbasaur rocks. Period. Bulbajer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Bulbajer's Youtube Channel

Hi. Does a wrinkle affect a card's holograph? I'm pretty sure it doesn't, just want to make sure.

Bulbajer types interesting posts at the speed of light! Surrender to his refreshing sense of humor or prepare to fight!
    ~ ~ ~
    TCG collector, original series fan, and uncompromising Pokéshipper.
    Other fandoms: Teen Titans, Ranma 1/2, Sword Art Online, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
    ~ ~ ~
    (James seeing Unown in M03) "I haven't seen this many strange letters since the last time I placed a personal ad."

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbajer View Post
    Hi. Does a wrinkle affect a card's holograph? I'm pretty sure it doesn't, just want to make sure.
    I'm not sure what you are asking. Could you elaborate on "affecting a card's holograph"?
    Pokemon TCG discussion

Blog Entries

I'm not sure what you are asking. Could you elaborate on "affecting a card's holograph"?
    Yeah sure sorry. I mean, does it completely ruin the holographic effect of the entire illustration, or does it just affect that particular area of it? I guess when I was little I had this idea that if cards got wrinkled or torn in the area of the illustration, the holograph/foil effect would stop working. I know it's probably a silly question, but I figured I should ask before buying anything online. Does this make sense? Thanks for pitying me! :)

Bulbajer types interesting posts at the speed of light! Surrender to his refreshing sense of humor or prepare to fight!
    ~ ~ ~
    Other fandoms: Teen Titans, Ranma 1/2, Sword Art Online, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
    ~ ~ ~
    (James seeing Unown in M03) "I haven't seen this many strange letters since the last time I placed a personal ad."

Yeah sure sorry. I mean, does it completely ruin the holographic effect of the entire illustration, or does it just affect that particular area of it? I guess when I was little I had this idea that if cards got wrinkled or torn in the area of the illustration, the holograph/foil effect would stop working. I know it's probably a silly question, but I figured I should ask before buying anything online. Does this make sense? Thanks for pitying me! :)
    um.... i think i know what you mean. The card still looks holographic if it has a wrinkle in it.

Blog Entries

um.... i think i know what you mean. The card still looks holographic if it has a wrinkle in it.
    Okay great. Thanks!

~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~

1-How to play EX cards? Like just normally? Except when it dies the other player gets to pick 2 prize cards?
    2-How to play Legend Cards? You have to have both halves in your hand or something? Limit of the card?
    3-Limit of cards in deck? I read 4 max each card.
    4-Legendary like Mewtwo are considered basic cards and don't require any special summon? No wonder Mewtwo EX is so expensive D:
    5-What are the must-have trainer cards :O

Quote Originally Posted by Pakamon View Post
    1-How to play EX cards? Like just normally? Except when it dies the other player gets to pick 2 prize cards?
    2-How to play Legend Cards? You have to have both halves in your hand or something? Limit of the card?
    3-Limit of cards in deck? I read 4 max each card.
    4-Legendary like Mewtwo are considered basic cards and don't require any special summon? No wonder Mewtwo EX is so expensive D:
    5-What are the must-have trainer cards :O
    1) correct
    2)yes both halves must be in your hand. They are neither basic nor evolved pokemon. They also have no health, attacks, weakness, etc. unless they are in play.
    You may have a total of 4 peices of one legend (Usually 2 of each piece)
    3)yes, except for basic energies and cards that say otherwise (such as Arceus)
    4)correct
    5)ummm... sometimes depends on the deck. Ones that you should look into are Pokemon Collector, Professor Oaks New Theory, Rare Candy, Pokemon Catcher, Junk Arm, Pokemon Communication.
    Pokemon TCG discussion

Hi! This is my first post on this website.

I just dug out my huge old card collection and in it I found a ton of Japanese gym set cards and on a few of them I found no Rarity Symbols like all english cards. I'm wondering if this is normal or if it's an error. They are all Blaine and one Lt. Surge card. I wasn't able to find any pics online It's this card: File:BlaineCharmanderGymChallenge60.jpg - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

but Japanese without the rarity symbols

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast