Simple Questions thread - Page 13

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Simple Questions thread

Blog Entries

Default Re: Simple Questions thread

Quote Originally Posted by Flareth View Post
    Two questions:

Is it better to have a limited amount of types in a deck, or many different types? Because the deck I have right now has a lot of types.
    I would prefer a one type deck.. Of course be prepare to counter your own weakness.. Worst would be two kind.. More than that will kinda spoil the deck, unless you can come up with a strategy (which I don't see one)..

Also, can I get an honest opinion about the Umbreon Prime card? My friend say's it's one of the better cards, but I'm not sure.
    Umbreon can be a good card if you supply good cards to it.. Such as, Expert Belt, Double Colourless, Special Darkness.. With these card attached to an Umbreon, it has 120HP with 90 damage just by itself.. Not to mention with its ability, it can run from the field and recharge with just two turns, you can run normal Umbreon meanwhile with just one darkness energy (good tank to me XD).. There's also one Espeon which +20HP to eevelution, gonna expires soon though.. This gives your Umbreon 140HP with 100damage.. If you don't have such card support.. I suggest you give up on it.. Lol..

Pokemon Black FC: 3009 7637 7723
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 0218 9095 4411
    Pokemon X FC: 4012 3239 8043

"Won't you make a contract with me? I'll grant you any one wish.."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaguya View Post
    I would prefer a one type deck.. Of course be prepare to counter your own weakness.. Worst would be two kind.. More than that will kinda spoil the deck, unless you can come up with a strategy (which I don't see one)..
    OK, so now, if I wanted a Fire deck, I'd need a counter to Water Types. What would be better, Grass or Lightning? Or both?

Umbreon can be a good card if you supply good cards to it.. Such as, Expert Belt, Double Colourless, Special Darkness.. With these card attached to an Umbreon, it has 120HP with 90 damage just by itself.. Not to mention with its ability, it can run from the field and recharge with just two turns, you can run normal Umbreon meanwhile with just one darkness energy (good tank to me XD).. There's also one Espeon which +20HP to eevelution, gonna expires soon though.. This gives your Umbreon 140HP with 100damage.. If you don't have such card support.. I suggest you give up on it.. Lol..[/QUOTE]

Ah, crap. Looks like Im-a need one then.

Blog Entries

OK, so now, if I wanted a Fire deck, I'd need a counter to Water Types. What would be better, Grass or Lightning? Or both?
    Lol.. May I know what Fire deck are you building? I have a friend who build a Charizard + Ninetales + Typlosion deck which can fight water deck head on.. DX

Lol.. Especially double colourless you will need, if you really desperate to build Umbreon deck.. Cause 3energies charge is too slow.. XP

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaguya View Post
    Lol.. May I know what Fire deck are you building? I have a friend who build a Charizard + Ninetales + Typlosion deck which can fight water deck head on.. DX
    I'm not building anything right now, I was just wondering what would be best.

Blog Entries

I'm not building anything right now, I was just wondering what would be best.
    (O.o ) Lol, not even any card in mind? Well, I can only give you some suggestion on support then..

Typlosion Prime - pull fire energy from discard pile attach to one poke..
    Ursaring prime - if there's any counter on it, the atk will increase +60..
    Vulpix from Platinum/Ninetales from HGSS - discard fire energy to draw cards..
    Emboar from BW- you can attach as many fire energy as you want..
    Last edited by Kaguya; 3rd June 2011 at 09:39 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Palbert6393 View Post
    HGSS, UD, UL, TR, CoL, HGSS Promos, BW, BW promos. I think thats everything. hope this helps.
    thanks so much. Yeah I need to get some HGSS expansion cards. I have BW cards and need more of them and the rest of my cards will soon be illegal because of the rotation. Is undaunted probably the best set from HGSS?? I'm thinking of buying a booster box of either undaunted or maybe BW, any feed back??
    Saudade

Quote Originally Posted by NoirTHECHA View Post
    thanks so much. Yeah I need to get some HGSS expansion cards. I have BW cards and need more of them and the rest of my cards will soon be illegal because of the rotation. Is undaunted probably the best set from HGSS?? I'm thinking of buying a booster box of either undaunted or maybe BW, any feed back??
    do you have any particular type of deck in mind?
    Come! Bring life to the TCG Sections of the forums!!!
    Pokemon Buy, Sell, and Trade
    Pokemon TCG discussion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Palbert6393 View Post
    do you have any particular type of deck in mind?
    I've been playing around on the tcg online with a deck that uses undaunted ampharos. Could I pm you my deck list??
    Saudade

Quote Originally Posted by NoirTHECHA View Post
    I've been playing around on the tcg online with a deck that uses undaunted ampharos. Could I pm you my deck list??
    sure, go ahead
    Pokemon TCG discussion

Blog Entries

Its been awhile since i played and I recently got some B/W cards. I got 2 zoruas in my booster, but one of them was shiny(cant remember what its called) on the boarders. Can anyone explan what kind of card this is. the bottom right says 70/140
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KantoMasta View Post
    Its been awhile since i played and I recently got some B/W cards. I got 2 zoruas in my booster, but one of them was shiny(cant remember what its called) on the boarders. Can anyone explan what kind of card this is. the bottom right says 70/140
    It's a reverse holo :) In every B/W booster pack, you will get one reverse holo. Every card in the set (with the exception of the super rares I think) has a reverse holo version. In the case of the booster pack you opened, you got the normal and the reverse holo version of the Zorua card :)

Some people don't consider their set completed unless they have all the reverse holos from that set as well. I just like them because they are so shiny :D

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by june bug View Post
    It's a reverse holo :) In every B/W booster pack, you will get one reverse holo. Every card in the set (with the exception of the super rares I think) has a reverse holo version. In the case of the booster pack you opened, you got the normal and the reverse holo version of the Zorua card :)

Some people don't consider their set completed unless they have all the reverse holos from that set as well. I just like them because they are so shiny :D

ok thanks :)
    My 3ds FC: 0018 2172 7225 Safari: Rock Feel free to add me! I can only get on wifi maybe once a week at most though!
    my stats[/SIZE]|ranger

Registered User vuvuzela2010's Avatar Archives Junior

Anyone know what this card is? I've looked all over Bulbapedia going by the item descripton, but cant seem to find it anywhere.

POKEMON FAN CLUB ULTRA RARE TOUCH PICASSO PROMO | eBay UK

Japanese only promo... probably with a membership to the fan club, or so many reward points... looks like its worth around $10
    Pokemon TCG discussion

So I was confused on this. The black and white cards are out currently. Are only specific gen 5 pokemon out as cards? When I see the new releases about other cards does that mean those pokemon have not been put out as cards yet but images in Japanese of what they will look like are slowly being released?

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast