This Sawsbuck card is SO overpowered that I just might have to SELL it...

Thread: This Sawsbuck card is SO overpowered that I just might have to SELL it...

Unhappy This Sawsbuck card is SO overpowered that I just might have to SELL it...

Sawsbuck (Black & White 14) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

This Sawsbuck has been in my deck since the beginning, and it's constantly giving my brother heck with it. He's the only one I know who plays Pokemon, and he can't afford to buy cards of his own, so I have to buy his cards for him... and even then he still loses. I feel guilty just having this card in my deck, but I already gave my brother so many cards that I don't have much to replace it with. I'm not OFFICIALLY selling it yet, but it would be nice to know how much people would be willing to pay for it. (I have a mostly-grass deck, which makes the problem worse...)

I'm probably the only geek in the world that is spazzing out because her Pokemon deck is far too powerful. Why isn't Sawsbuck a holofoil? And it's only a level one! I'll probably throw in three or four Deerling as well, since I won't need them when I've gotten rid of Sawsbuck...

I hope I'm not breaking some rule here, but I really need to get this one off my chest.

Moderator Maverick Nate's Avatar Bulbanews Senior WriterBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator

Default Re: This Sawsbuck card is SO overpowered that I just might have to SELL it...

Unfortunately, Sawsbuck isn't that powerful of a card. It just sounds like you guys haven't learned how to deal with it when you get lots of Grass energy on the field. Don't get me wrong, I love that Sawsbuck card, and I used to run it in a Call of Legends Tangrowth deck, but unfortunately, it's only worth about 25 cents. Most of the highly competitive decks are able to easily power up an attacker in one turn that can do at least 90 damage to Knock Out your Sawsbuck. I'm sorry to bring such bad news for you.

Default Re: This Sawsbuck card is SO overpowered that I just might have to SELL it...

Okay, I'll have to tell my brother that, because he blames Sawsbuck for the fact that he keeps losing. Thanks for the information. (My brother won't believe it, though.)

I hate the fact that the only cards he owns are those that *I* buy him... it's an expensive hobby to maintain when he's my only opponent.