This is my current Darkrai/Yveltal deck that I am going to be running at the mass Regionals, my biggest fear is Genesect/Virizion I think, anyone have any ideas as far as possible techs/threats? I am also unsure of whether or not I want to run this or Plasma, however, Yveltal is much faster than Plasma, which is why I'm like 90% sure I wanna run Darkrai/Yveltal. Ideas/comments, anyone? I can buy any cards I need online, so possession of cards is not an issue. Mainly, I am going for speed and power with this deck, and I want it to be able to completely roll over other decks. This is an all-out aggressive deck, and I want to be able to cover any weaknesses it may have. I am considering tech-ing in a 1-1 Garbodor line to shut off my opponent's abilities and help myself plow through them, as Genesect/Virizion relies heavily on abilities and so does Fairies, and I want to maintain advantage against these decks, which will most likely be popular at the tournament. However, I'm not convinced that a 1-1 line is consistent enough for a Regionals. Nevertheless, I will be play testing it tomorrow at my locals along with filling in the other two free spaces with another Float Stone and a third Skyla. Feedback and ratings are much appreciated! Thank you for your time and help. :)

POKEMON (9)
3x Yveltal EX
2x Darkrai EX
1x Keldeo EX
1x Yveltal (X and Y)
1x Sableye (Dark Explorers)

TRAINERS (28)
1x Dowsing Machine
3x Ultra Ball
4x Hypnotoxic Laser
4x Dark Patch
2x Muscle Band