Really just had to

Thread: Really just had to

Blog Entries

Default Really just had to

So, about a week and a half ago I wandered down to the local card shop and found three foreign-language Fossil booster packs. French and German, going for $0.50 each. I had to get them, because when else do you get the thrill of discovering ancient treasure? My favorite find was probably the German Zapdos. I had a Zapdos in my very first booster pack as a kid, so it kind of made me happy inside. I just had to share that with somebody.
    3DS friend code: 4613 8083 7156

Default Re: Really just had to

Cool story. Yep, I just opened a few Dragon frontiers Boosters and pulled a Star Charizard! I love the thrill. Congrats on the Zapdos.

#winning Politoed666's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by samhain88 View Post
    Cool story. Yep, I just opened a few Dragon frontiers Boosters and pulled a Star Charizard! I love the thrill. Congrats on the Zapdos.
    That Charizard * is a very good pull. Probably the best card in the set, and one of the rarest *s to find. I have two, but I had to trade well for them. As a matter of fact, if you're interested in trading let me know. :]

But yeah, cool pulls.

Quote Originally Posted by Politoed666 View Post
    That Charizard * is a very good pull. Probably the best card in the set, and one of the rarest *s to find. I have two, but I had to trade well for them. As a matter of fact, if you're interested in trading let me know. :]

But yeah, cool pulls.
    Yeah, thanks but I will be holding onto it. Its the one card I really wanted to pull myself so it has some sentimental value to me. But yeah, I havent seen very many people pull it so I did a bit special.