Rate my Deck

Thread: Rate my Deck

Was Buggabo99909 Roserade299909's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Rate my Deck

I know this deck was not seen originally as being used, but I want to know two things. One, have you ever seen anyone playing this deck? Two, what would you do, if anything, to improve my deck. It is a Haxorus deck using 3 pokemon for support, and 14 energy, only 2 of which does not provide steel.

Pokemon:
    4 Axew - Plasma Blast - 67/101
    2 Fraxure - Plasme Blast - 68/101
    4 Haxorus - Plasma Blast - 69/101
    1 Jirachi-EX - Plasma Blast - 98/101
    1 Keldeo-EX - Black White promo - BW61
    2 Victini-EX - Plasma Storm - 18/135

Trainer Cards:
    2 Pokemon Center
    3 Silver Bangle
    2 Float Stone
    1 Victory Piece
    4 Rare Candy
    3 Ultra Ball
    2 Super Rod
    1 Tool Scrapper
    1 Energy Search
    4 Skyla
    4 Professor Juniper
    3 N
    3 Colress

Energy:
    7 Steel Energy
    4 Blend Energy (Electric Water Steel Fighting)
    2 Fire Energy

The Deck revolves around Dragon Axe being used with 4 Energy of a Single Haxorus, and the Victini giving me up to 3 energy being played a turn, Keldeo giving me free retreats using Flost Stone and Rush In, and Jirachi-EX being used to search for whichever supporter is needed when I need one. Quite often, Jirachi is used to search for Cilan, or Skyla to get em Energy, or an Item Card of my choice. I also search for N early battle, or Colress late battle with Jirachi's ability Stellar Guidance.
    Last edited by Roserade299909; 5th February 2014 at 01:13 AM.

I take no credit for this banner, Kamex made it for me.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Rate my Deck

the blends are ify since I can see them mostly being used for Keldeo, with the new set coming out you can replace Cilian with Prof Letter, maybe have a couple of Fighting energy on the side just in case of the Plasma decks

Was Buggabo99909 Roserade299909's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Rate my Deck

The deck has also been changed a bit, but yes, The Blend energy provide the fighting I need as well as the Steel that I need, giving Haxorus access to either of his attacks itself. The Cilans have been replaced with Energy Search instead, and I am probably going to change it to Professor's Letter, but only one. Also, I have taken out 1 steel, 3 cilan, 1 silver bangle, 1 Super Rod, 1 Jirachi-Ex, 1 Keldeo-Ex, and in place, put in 1 energy search, 4 Juniper, 1 colress, 1 N, 1 Skyla. The blend is never really wanted to be down except for against plasma decks, and at that, it never goes onto Keldeo without me not having another pokemon for 2 or 3 turns. I'll make the Modifications to the deck list itself also, just so it's up there.

I take no credit for this banner, Kamex made it for me.