PTCGO tournament
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: PTCGO tournament

  1. #1

    Default PTCGO tournament

    Anyone interested in doing a PTCGO tournament just for fun? Post here if interested. If we get enough people I will put something together.
    Come! Bring life to the TCG Sections of the forums!!!
    Come! Bring life to the TCG Sections of the forums!!!
    Pokemon Buy, Sell, and Trade
    Pokemon TCG discussion

  2. #2

    Default Re: PTCGO tournament

    Hey! I recently started playing Pokémon TCG Online and just completed the Trainer Challenge. The Tournament mode is locked for me. How shall I get it working? We can organize a tournament for our forum players :)

  3. #3

    Default Re: PTCGO tournament

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan203 View Post
    Hey! I recently started playing Pokémon TCG Online and just completed the Trainer Challenge. The Tournament mode is locked for me. How shall I get it working? We can organize a tournament for our forum players :)
    Tournament mode isn't working yet, but that doesn't mean we can't organize one on our own
    Come! Bring life to the TCG Sections of the forums!!!
    Come! Bring life to the TCG Sections of the forums!!!
    Pokemon Buy, Sell, and Trade
    Pokemon TCG discussion

  4. #4

    Default Re: PTCGO tournament

    Quote Originally Posted by Palbert6393 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan203 View Post
    Hey! I recently started playing Pokémon TCG Online and just completed the Trainer Challenge. The Tournament mode is locked for me. How shall I get it working? We can organize a tournament for our forum players :)
    Tournament mode isn't working yet, but that doesn't mean we can't organize one on our own
    How can we? On the official Pokemon TCG Online...

  5. #5

    Default Re: PTCGO tournament

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan203 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Palbert6393 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan203 View Post
    Hey! I recently started playing Pokémon TCG Online and just completed the Trainer Challenge. The Tournament mode is locked for me. How shall I get it working? We can organize a tournament for our forum players :)
    Tournament mode isn't working yet, but that doesn't mean we can't organize one on our own
    How can we? On the official Pokemon TCG Online...
    friend matches still work... all we would have to do is set the matchups ourselves, on an external bracket
    Come! Bring life to the TCG Sections of the forums!!!
    Come! Bring life to the TCG Sections of the forums!!!
    Pokemon Buy, Sell, and Trade
    Pokemon TCG discussion

  6. #6

    Default Re: PTCGO tournament

    Quote Originally Posted by Palbert6393 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan203 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Palbert6393 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan203 View Post
    Hey! I recently started playing Pokémon TCG Online and just completed the Trainer Challenge. The Tournament mode is locked for me. How shall I get it working? We can organize a tournament for our forum players :)
    Tournament mode isn't working yet, but that doesn't mean we can't organize one on our own
    How can we? On the official Pokemon TCG Online...
    friend matches still work... all we would have to do is set the matchups ourselves, on an external bracket
    Without any judge to watch who actually wins? Hmmm! I don't except players to be really honest and accept the winner...but let's see if that works :)
    We need more players.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •