Pokemon Patch Released for OCTGN (Online Trading Card Game Emulator)

Thread: Pokemon Patch Released for OCTGN (Online Trading Card Game Emulator)

Default Pokemon Patch Released for OCTGN (Online Trading Card Game Emulator)

Ok, this is a advertising post, i made this account souly to let you know about this link. My apologies if that's against the rules, but i'm fairly certain most people who play the PTCG will benefit from reading this post.
    ----------------------
    Pokemon - Liberated, is a brand new way to play the Pokemon Trading Card Game (PTCG) on your computer, with other players over the net. Unlike other similar applications such as Apprentice, Liberated supports card images, and has a more user friendly GUI. Version 1 of the Liberated patch includes support for Base, Jungle, Fossil and Team Rocket card sets.

To find out more information, and to download the patches, simply visit http://pokemon.willu.net/.

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

A pity that no sets before Hidden Legends are currently tournament legal. There's really little point to supporting such old cards with the first release. I understand where you're coming from, and why you'd want to do that, but it does mean that you'll only really get nostalgic players using this.
    Last edited by Archaic; 20th May 2006 at 11:42 PM.
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

Well i stopped playing about the time the Gym sets came out, but personally i thought it was an awesome game, with just those card sets.

I plan on eventually releasing the new sets, but for the mean time, I think a lot of people can enjoy the original game, it's not like there was anything wrong with it (gameplay wise), it's just that Nintendo needs to keep on making money from it, and they do that by getting people to keep on buying new cards.

but if you catch up on those sets that are now legal i can see the program being even more popular than apprentice

Gym Heros and Challenges came out this week. I'm going to work on Hidden Legends next week.

Just letting you know,

the latest patch has come out for Liberated. It fixes all errors previously and contains :
    EX Ruby and Sapphire
    EX Sandstorm
    EX Team Magma and Team Aqua
    EX Hidden Legends
    EX Team Rocket Returns
    EX Fire Red Leaf Green
    EX Deoxy
    EX Emerald
    EX Unseen Forces
    EX Delta Species
    EX Legend Maker
    EX Holon Phantoms

Download information on the website : http://pokemon.willu.net

I <3 my boat <3

You are quick. I will give this program a try.
    Returned, after many years...

Ok, this is what Ive been looking for. An online program in which you can battle using the TCG, w/ images. I am siked. Thx much for your post, because without it, I would be seriously lost. lol
    単語何でも。それ?★★★★★★★★★★★
    ××××××

BURNDIEGO.COM

Glad to help :)

Miracle Cystal has just come out, and sets for all of Neo will be out soon.

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

Don't forget to announce your updates on BulbaNews, Willuknight.
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

I would just like to necro this in order to announce that I have revived OCTGN! It's a bit blocky right now and does not have LA, but it's on par with what already existed, and patches go up to Majestic Dawn.

http://67.15.245.21/emlia/Pokemon%20TCG%20Liberated%20Full%20Rip.rar

This is a zip file that only needs the OCTGN installer in order to run.

http://67.15.245.21/emlia/OCTGNSetup.1.3.529.exe has the OCTGN installer, or you can get it from Mediafire.

Instructions:

Install OCTGN.
    Unzip the Liberated stuff overtop of it, overwriting all files when prompted.

Enjoy! You don't need to patch anything, your card database will be fixed.

Note that this overwrites your card DB, so if you're using it for multiple games, use another OCTGN install instead of the one you're running. If anyone wants, I can also host all the patches on mediafire or something.
    Serious Battlers: Join #DPBattle on irc.system.net.info! We have good people there, come join the Type Circuit tournaments or train for Showdown, and show Smogon they aren't the only ones bringing the pain!

Cookies by request, snuggles at random.

Pokémon Capture Expert paperfairy's Avatar

Does anybody trust this?

don't like something? fix it. stop complaining about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paperfairy View Post
    Does anybody trust this?
    After scanning the file with Mcafee, Norton and Avast it seems fine.