Poke-store?

Thread: Poke-store?

Bulbasaur rocks. Period. Bulbajer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Bulbajer's Youtube Channel

Default Poke-store?

Hi. Does anyone know a place (any place in New England, I'm desperate) that sells Pokemon cards - whether in packs and decks like usual and/or individually collector-store-style - older than the D+P era? Preferably even older than the ex-series. I know it's very, very unlikely, but a guy can hope. I've tried various business websites and google - they're not helpful since not that many places state whether they sell pokemon cards or not.

Bulbajer types interesting posts at the speed of light! Surrender to his refreshing sense of humor or prepare to fight!
    ~ ~ ~
    TCG collector, original series fan, and uncompromising Pokéshipper.
    Other fandoms: Teen Titans, Ranma 1/2, Sword Art Online, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
    ~ ~ ~
    (James seeing Unown in M03) "I haven't seen this many strange letters since the last time I placed a personal ad."

Blog Entries
    Follow Tolan On Twitter
    Follow Tolan on Tumblr

Default Re: Poke-store?

Try searching for collectable in Yellow Pages or something. You won't find any just Pokemon stores. Pokemon stuff is sold in Collectable Stores.

If you want sites, troll&toad and eBay are good places to start.

Your best bet is a hobby shop that sells MTG and YGO cards, but most physical stores don't sell singles anymore. So it's eBay, Amazon, and TrollandToad or some less well known online Pokemon sellers.
    TCG Moderator at The PokéCommunity - Note that The PokéCommunity is not Bulbagarden. I have no staff authority here at Bulbagarden. I just know a lot about the TCG.

Blog Entries

Okay. Thanks :)

Bulbajer types interesting posts at the speed of light! Surrender to his refreshing sense of humor or prepare to fight!
    ~ ~ ~
    Other fandoms: Teen Titans, Ranma 1/2, Sword Art Online, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
    ~ ~ ~
    (James seeing Unown in M03) "I haven't seen this many strange letters since the last time I placed a personal ad."

#winning Politoed666's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Hmm... that's very difficult. Websites are honestly probably your best bet.

-However- there is one thing you might try. Target, Wal Mart, TRU, and other major retailers often have blister packs that mix old and new series. For instance, they'll have one Noble Victories pack and two EX Dragon Frontiers packs, or something like that. If you don't mind spending a little extra for the new pack(s), you can get old ones that way.

Blog Entries

That's right! I keep forgetting about that. Thanks.

~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~