Most up to date price guide

Thread: Most up to date price guide

Blog Entries

Default Most up to date price guide

I have cards that date back to the old Fossile, Team Rocket, Basic, Burger King and Gym Leader edition cards along with Japanese cards and others that are in excellent condition.

Does anyone know of the most up-to-date price guide list that includes the old cards because I stopped buying cards around 8 years ago?

I know that they may not be worth as much as they were back in the day but I hope that I can get something for them.

Also, does anyone know of places that can appraise cards to tell you how much they are worth?

Default Re: Most up to date price guide

Quote Originally Posted by Paulisthebest View Post
    I have cards that date back to the old Fossile, Team Rocket, Basic, Burger King and Gym Leader edition cards along with Japanese cards and others that are in excellent condition.

Does anyone know of the most up-to-date price guide list that includes the old cards because I stopped buying cards around 8 years ago?

I know that they may not be worth as much as they were back in the day but I hope that I can get something for them.

Also, does anyone know of places that can appraise cards to tell you how much they are worth?
    Troll and Toad will tell you how much they are worth selling...Gathering Ground is also decent, but less extensive. Your best bet is to sell them on ebay, for Troll and Toad pricing.
    What do you have? I need a bunch from those sets.
    Diamond FC: 2923 5107 5280
    Soulsilver FC: 1806 7894 7011
    Black FC: 2923 8423 4128
    White 2 FC: 3826 7023 5969
    X FC: 0662 3148 7144

Blog Entries

Wow, I got about 1000+ you know I'll make a list of sets that I have like Fossil and whatnot and send it to you probably just post it on the thread. Are you only interested in which kind of cards holographic, 1st edition, etc.?

Wow, I got about 1000+ you know I'll make a list of sets that I have like Fossil and whatnot and send it to you probably just post it on the thread. Are you only interested in which kind of cards holographic, 1st edition, etc.?
    I'm interested in any cards that I don't have. Yeah just make a list, and I'll see what ya got!

Blog Entries

Will do! Can't give an exact time when I'll have a list but it will be probably tomorrow or Monday.

Will do! Can't give an exact time when I'll have a list but it will be probably tomorrow or Monday.
    I might like a copy of that list as well, that alright?
    Come! Bring life to the TCG Sections of the forums!!!
    Come! Bring life to the TCG Sections of the forums!!!
    Pokemon Buy, Sell, and Trade
    Pokemon TCG discussion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volb88 View Post
    I'm interested in any cards that I don't have. Yeah just make a list, and I'll see what ya got!
    Quote Originally Posted by Palbert6393 View Post
    I might like a copy of that list as well, that alright?
    Yeah, I'm going to post the list to their forum in a thread that has the complete lists, and I am almost done I should have it posted by tomorrow afternoon.

Here's how it is; I've got each name of set bolded with the list of cards under it like Gym Challenge, Base 2 or Fossil

Then the bullet points that follow are the names of the card, if a name is listed twice in the same set section that means there are two types of that card like Totodile in the Neo section, there are different pictures and attacks on each card so they are listed twice for being different.

Currently I only have 2 more sets to add to the list, the only this is that I haven't placed whether a card is Rare, Uncommon or Common. I have placed (holo) next to holographic cards so you know that they are rare. If you have anymore questions let me know. Should be posted earlier tomorrow than expected.

Yeah, I'm going to post the list to their forum in a thread that has the complete lists, and I am almost done I should have it posted by tomorrow afternoon.

Here's how it is; I've got each name of set bolded with the list of cards under it like Gym Challenge, Base 2 or Fossil

Then the bullet points that follow are the names of the card, if a name is listed twice in the same set section that means there are two types of that card like Totodile in the Neo section, there are different pictures and attacks on each card so they are listed twice for being different.

Currently I only have 2 more sets to add to the list, the only this is that I haven't placed whether a card is Rare, Uncommon or Common. I have placed (holo) next to holographic cards so you know that they are rare. If you have anymore questions let me know. Should be posted earlier tomorrow than expected.
    I would say don't worry about the rarity, unless it's holographic. Can't wait to see it!

Blog Entries

Alright, its on the way! Its a LONG list though. Also posting a list of Pokemon movies that I am trying to sell.