MewGar

Thread: MewGar

Blog Entries

Follow Skitty-Lover on Tumblr

Default MewGar

I'm attempting to build a deck with Mew and Gengar. Here's the Pokemon I'm using so far.

1x Mew Prime (Trying to get one or two more)
    1x Gengar Prime
    3x Haunter
    4x Ghastly
    1x Top Hald Darkrai/Cresselia
    1x Bottom Half Darkrai/Cresselia
    1x Rhyperior Lv.X

The whole strategy is to use Gengar to send Pokemon into the Lost World for Mew to use, and spread damage to make it easy for Mew to knock them out when he's ready. D/C just there to help Gengar with spreading. I'll get D/C out by legend boxing, and Mew and Gengar out by Pokemon Collector/Bebe's. Then of course you send Rhyperior to the Lost Zone to KO the already weakened Pokemon belonging to your opponet with Mew. I'll also put in the Lost Zone stadium in when I can get a hold on of one of those, causing a win if I can use Gengar and D/C to knock them into there. I plan on using some normal energies and special energies, hopefully I can find some double colorless. I'm definatly using 4 Rescues.
    Last edited by Skitty-Lover; 30th January 2011 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Getting more cards.(:

Deep in the meadow, under the willow...

Default Re: MewGar

with only one Gengar u dont need that many haunter and Gastly. Also, since ur only running one copy of many things, an Azelf LA or 2 would be ideal in case they wind up in your prizes... and dont forget Uxie LA
    Come! Bring life to the TCG Sections of the forums!!!
    Come! Bring life to the TCG Sections of the forums!!!
    Pokemon Buy, Sell, and Trade
    Pokemon TCG discussion

Blog Entries

Follow Skitty-Lover on Tumblr

Default Re: MewGar

Okay, thanks for the advice, I'll have to look for some of those. The reason I have so many gastly/haunters is so that if someone manages to knock them out before they evolve (like my friends luxchomp)then I don't want to run out of them.
    Last edited by Skitty-Lover; 5th February 2011 at 04:47 PM.

Deep in the meadow, under the willow...