I found some rare foils!

Thread: I found some rare foils!

Default I found some rare foils!

Hey everybody, I'm new to the forums and I just wanted to say "hi" before I got into this thread. I haven't played Pokemon in about ten years, and I'm just trying to get back into it.

So, I've been cleaning out my mom's house because I'm moving into an apartment next month and I found all of my old pokemon cards. None of them are from later than 2000, and I have a bunch of foil rare ones. I looked some up on the internet and I found that I have one card I have is worth $40! (foil charizard)

Anyways I'm selling 29 rare foil cards on ebay (one's even in japanese!). If anybody is interested in these cards still, here's the link: My eBay auction

#winning Politoed666's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I found some rare foils!

I gotta tell you, man, you're not going to get that kind of money for those old holos. Some of them are cool cards, but the Charizard is only worth around $15-$20, and it's the most expensive one there. Do the math.

Nice stuff, though. Are you interested in getting into competitive TCG playing?

Default Re: I found some rare foils!

Well, I looked up some online and I'm pretty sure the Charizard foil is worth $40. Besides, I only upped the price on the cards just so I would get more offers. If you think there's something more fair, make me an offer.