HS - Triumphant Prerelease Tournament

Thread: HS - Triumphant Prerelease Tournament

Default HS - Triumphant Prerelease Tournament

(Not sure if the way I would have presented the information would have been approved, so here's the facts.)

Pokemon HS - Triumphant Prerelease Tournament
    Saturday, October 30th, 2010

4805 Lawrenceville Hwy NW Suite#200
    Lilburn, GA. 30047

Time: Registration begins at 12:00 p.m.
    Tournament begins at 1:00 p.m.

Entry Fee: $25.00 per player - entry fee includes 6 booster packs of Pokemon HS: Triumphant for use to build a 40-card deck. Basic Energy cards will be provided. This is a brand new, unreleased set. You will be able to own and play with these cards days before you can buy them in stores. Each player will also receive a Prerelease stamp promo card. (while supplies last)

Format
    : Every player will get at least 3 rounds of (Age-Modified Swiss-style) battling with your Pokemon HS - Triumphant 40 card deck.

Prizes: Each Player will receive after the tournament:
    • 2 additional Booster Packs of HS - Triumphant
    • HS - Triumphant set 60ct card sleeves (while supplies last)

Door Prizes: We will have Door Prizes of additional HS - Triumphant booster packs, HS - Triumphant Theme Decks, and other Pokemon Items will be given out.

***Come in your Halloween costume and get a free Pokemon booster pack at the end of the event with every paid entry***

Set Info:
    Battle for the excitement, for the challenge... and for the victory! In the Pokémon Trading Card Game: HS - Triumphant expansion, you'll find what you need to put triumph within your reach. Palkia and Dialga combine as an incredible Pokémon LEGEND. Machamp, Gengar, and a half-dozen other powerful Pokémon appear for the first time as Pokemon prime. New Trainer, Supporter, and Stadium cards - plus a new Special Energy card - give you strategies and deck ideas.

• New Pokémon LEGENDs - Darkrai & Cresselia LEGENd and Palkia & Dialga LEGEND!
    • Eight Pokémon Prime, including Gengar and Machamp.
    • Brand-new Trainer, Supporter, and Stadium cards with new gameplay strategies
    • Exciting Holographic Parallel set for players and collectors a like
    • Over 100 cards in all!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: HS - Triumphant Prerelease Tournament

Wrong place. We've known about this since, like, last month.

#winning Politoed666's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Sounds fun. You probably won't be getting any signups here, though, since the few people that actively contribute to BMGf's TCG discussion aren't from around there IIRC. Try posting this thread on the PokéGym, here.

I'll be attending a prerelease next weekend in Rockford, IL.

Does the prerelease in Rockford give you an extra booster pack for wearing a costume?
    I thought that was pretty interesting.

#winning Politoed666's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jub3r7 View Post
    Does the prerelease in Rockford give you an extra booster pack for wearing a costume?
    I thought that was pretty interesting.
    It does, actually! I did that for Stormfront two years back. Made a Dusknoir costume, pulled the reprint Charizard in my extra pack. Pretty neat.