EricDLee's Pokémon Card Fakes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: EricDLee's Pokémon Card Fakes

  1. #1

    Default EricDLee's Pokémon Card Fakes



    EricDLee's Pokémon Card Fakes

    Welcome! I have been making fake Pokémon cards for a few years now, but I never shared them online. So here they are! All aspects of each card are created by me - the template, art, and card effect. Hope you like them!

    Gallery Home

    Last edited by EricDLee; 2nd February 2011 at 07:21 PM. Reason: NEW CARDS 021 Qwilfish
    Games, apps, and more!

  2. #2
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Interwebz
    Posts
    1,503
    Blog Entries
    161

    Default Re: EricDLee's Pokémon Card Fakes

    These are amazing!

  3. #3
    #winning Politoed666's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Crystal Lake, IL
    Posts
    2,232
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: EricDLee's Pokémon Card Fakes

    Everyone, this is the guy who won the TCG Christmas Contest this year. His stuff is really amazing... check it out.

    Eric, do you play the TCG competitively at all? In order to make the cards, it seems like you'd have to have a general understanding of the game.

  4. #4

    Default Re: EricDLee's Pokémon Card Fakes

    Aah! Sorry it took me so long to see that people started commenting :) Glad to see that you like them!

    Quote Originally Posted by Politoed666 View Post
    Eric, do you play the TCG competitively at all? In order to make the cards, it seems like you'd have to have a general understanding of the game.
    Yes, I have played competitively for about 6-7 years now, getting an invite to Worlds in 2005. I try to make my fake cards pretty good but not broken.

    Here are some more fakes:

    Games, apps, and more!

  5. #5
    Game on. The Miniryu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    If your really wanna know, you
    Posts
    1,281
    Blog Entries
    13

    Visit The Miniryu's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: EricDLee's Pokémon Card Fakes

    These are awesome!
    The wind howls...The rain pours...A figure appears in the darkness...The Minryu approaches..............

  6. #6

    Default Re: EricDLee's Pokémon Card Fakes

    Politoed, my thread in the Art section didn't get many views or any comments... I guess I'll just keep posting fakes here?

    Here are three more, including my first TSS. I'm rather pleased with the blank.
    Games, apps, and more!

  7. #7
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Interwebz
    Posts
    1,503
    Blog Entries
    161

    Default Re: EricDLee's Pokémon Card Fakes

    Quote Originally Posted by EricDLee View Post
    Politoed, my thread in the Art section didn't get many views or any comments... I guess I'll just keep posting fakes here?

    Here are three more, including my first TSS. I'm rather pleased with the blank.
    ...what thread? -_- I can't find one anywhere.

    As for those fakes, amazing as usual!

  8. #8

    Default Re: EricDLee's Pokémon Card Fakes

    These r great! Could u do jirachi and/or manaphy?
    Come! Bring life to the TCG Sections of the forums!!!
    Come! Bring life to the TCG Sections of the forums!!!
    Pokemon Buy, Sell, and Trade
    Pokemon TCG discussion

  9. #9

    Default Re: EricDLee's Pokémon Card Fakes

    Quote Originally Posted by immewnity View Post
    ...what thread? -_- I can't find one anywhere.
    I deleted it after about a week or so with no comments, since it takes too much effort to update several threads . Do you think it would be acceptable to start a thread with a link to this one?


    Quote Originally Posted by Palbert6393 View Post
    These r great! Could u do jirachi and/or manaphy?
    I don't really do requests at the moment... But maybe, I'll see what I can do.
    Games, apps, and more!

  10. #10
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Interwebz
    Posts
    1,503
    Blog Entries
    161

    Default Re: EricDLee's Pokémon Card Fakes

    Quote Originally Posted by EricDLee View Post
    I deleted it after about a week or so with no comments, since it takes too much effort to update several threads . Do you think it would be acceptable to start a thread with a link to this one?
    You could probably embed the images into a thread in the art section. Then people can see the amazingness. :D

  11. #11

    Default Re: EricDLee's Pokémon Card Fakes

    Quote Originally Posted by immewnity View Post
    You could probably embed the images into a thread in the art section. Then people can see the amazingness. :D
    Maybe I will, I'll think about it.

    Two more! Trapinch's blank is probably one of my favorites. Also, my first Energy! It's kinda broken, though... A little too good.
    Games, apps, and more!

  12. #12

    Default Re: EricDLee's Pokémon Card Fakes

    I would love to use that fluff energy :)
    (u may want to errata Trapinch so that Sand Pit isnt stackable, and maybe only 10 damage... right now id call that pretty broken)
    Come! Bring life to the TCG Sections of the forums!!!
    Come! Bring life to the TCG Sections of the forums!!!
    Pokemon Buy, Sell, and Trade
    Pokemon TCG discussion

  13. #13
    (✿◔ ◡ ◔) Tolan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,356
    Blog Entries
    7
    Follow Tolan On Twitter
    Follow Tolan on Tumblr

    Default Re: EricDLee's Pokémon Card Fakes

    These are very nice :)

  14. #14

    Default Re: EricDLee's Pokémon Card Fakes

    Quote Originally Posted by Palbert6393 View Post
    (u may want to errata Trapinch so that Sand Pit isnt stackable, and maybe only 10 damage... right now id call that pretty broken)
    Yeah, I was a bit worried when I first made it. Then Nintendo copied me and made Dugtrio PL. I guess having it on a Basic is still kinda broken though.
    Games, apps, and more!

  15. #15

    Default Re: EricDLee's Pokémon Card Fakes

    Quote Originally Posted by EricDLee View Post
    Yeah, I was a bit worried when I first made it. Then Nintendo copied me and made Dugtrio PL. I guess having it on a Basic is still kinda broken though.
    dugtrio's only does 20 though, 1 trapinch could easily get to 60
    Come! Bring life to the TCG Sections of the forums!!!
    Come! Bring life to the TCG Sections of the forums!!!
    Pokemon Buy, Sell, and Trade
    Pokemon TCG discussion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •