The Deck/Booster Pack to get Grass-Type Pokemon/Grass Energy cards?

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Maverick Nate

Thread: The Deck/Booster Pack to get Grass-Type Pokemon/Grass Energy cards?

Default The Deck/Booster Pack to get Grass-Type Pokemon/Grass Energy cards?

Hard to find the answer since there doesn't seem to be reliability within the booster packs. Would the Raikou tin has grass type Pokemon at all, as I was planning on picking that up. Thanks for the help! My name's Rogue by the way, and this is my first post.

Edit: Sorry, it's 'What's the best Deck/Booster Pack to get Grass-Type Pokemon/Grass Energy Cards?'

Moderator Maverick Nate's Avatar Bulbanews Senior WriterBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator

Default Re: The Deck/Booster Pack to get Grass-Type Pokemon/Grass Energy cards?

The most reliable way to get Grass Pokémon and Energy would be a theme deck. There are a few current theme decks that will get you grass Pokémon and Energy. They are Recon, with Tangrowth on the cover, Green Tornado, with Serperior on the cover, or Fast Daze, with Accelgor on the cover. The lists are on the links I provided.

With tins and things, you have to take your chances. But packs will usually not have more that two or three Grass Pokémon in them. Decks are the way to go

If you wait until like July 15th, however, stores should begin carrying something called the "Superb Serperior Box", which has the Green Tornado theme deck, a pack from Call of Legends, a pack from Emerging Powers, a special Servine promotional holofoil card, and a Serperior figure. That might be a better buy. But, your choice.
    Last edited by Maverick Nate; 5th July 2012 at 09:27 PM.
    Politoed666 likes this.

Default Re: The Deck/Booster Pack to get Grass-Type Pokemon/Grass Energy cards?

There are a few current theme decks that shall be get you grass Pokemon and new pure energy thanks.