Cinccino and Audino

Thread: Cinccino and Audino

"Pikachu! Juuman Boruto!" Goombario_Jr's Avatar

Default Cinccino and Audino

I kept thinking that "Smooth Coat" Cinccino, Roserade that confuses and Powerful Slap Audino would be a good combination, but someone told me they would just be fighting over Energy.

Is there a way around this?

★ Pokémon Proffesor ☆
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Cinccino and Audino

You mean, it would be hard to attatch so many energies to them? Well it depends on how much you like them and if their gonna be a big part of your deck. Getting some of those double colorless in there and some energy retrieval would be a good idea. Mostly depends on the HP, if their just gonna get knocked out soon after they get all the energies.

:)

Use a Celebi/Skyarrow Bridge Energy accelerator engine or possibly some Energy Switch with some Junk Arms. You'd have to make sure you use mainly Basic Grass Energy though.
    Maybe a Shaymin could help as well.

Out of curiosity, how would you use those three together? I'm really not seeing what you're strategy is here. And for Cinccino and Audino energy acceleration you would probably be better off using either Electrode Prime/Twins or Eelektrick
    Come! Bring life to the TCG Sections of the forums!!!
    Pokemon Buy, Sell, and Trade
    Pokemon TCG discussion

"Pikachu! Juuman Boruto!" Goombario_Jr's Avatar

Roserade confuses, so the enemy has less of chance to attack me. Cincinno's Ability knocks that down even more (Coin flip can cancel it entirely,) so that opponent has a 25% chance of actually attacking me, plus the card's actual attack does 100 a turn if I can survive one turn. Audino's attack does 40 for every Heads per Energy attached, and combine that with Victory Star Victini for the option to re-flip. Sounds great on paper, to me anyway.

keep in mind that you will want to be attaching energy to roserade about every turn or so, so you wont really get a chance to build up Audino. Also having victini on your bench is just a liability to be pokemon catchered up for the easy knockout. I would probably just focus on the roserade and cincinno. I think it would be worth looking into running these two with trainer lock Vileplume, so your opponent can't switch away from the confusion or catcher your Cincinno out of the active position.

Roserade/Cincinno combo does sound like an intersting combo with potential if you can keep it moving. However you have to be very careful of when and to whom you are attaching energies, as one wrong energy attachment could easily wind up costing you the game.
    Pokemon Buy, Sell, and Trade
    Pokemon TCG discussion