Card Lists with a Twist

Thread: Card Lists with a Twist

Default Card Lists with a Twist

I'm sure there have been many subjects on different lists for the values of cards and what have you. I've seen many after searching quite a bit on Google. What I've yet to find is one that lists the cards and their values in the order of the Pokedex. Be it OCD or whatever, I'd actually like to find one that goes in order of Pokemon 01-151. Have any of you seen such a list? I did find a partial list that went though 01-51. But I was hoping to find the entire list of all 151 original Pokemon (Yes, I'm counting Mew as an original!).

Default Re: Card Lists with a Twist

Well, I doubt such a thing exists, but what exactly are you looking for? Usually card prices are listed by sets, and no set has ever contained all Pokemon #1-151. And it depends which sets you are interested in too. Are you just thinking about base set through fossil? Do you want to know the price of every Pikachu ever? What about 1st editions/reverse holos?

So I usually use BebeSearch for all my card finding needs. Its not perfect, but its a good way to start. I though "Why dont I go ahead and try and make a list with prices for the 151" so I looked up the starters 17 Charmander, 14 Charmeleon and 16 Charizard. So I'm figuring it would be a very large list ;_;

Hmm. I could see how my question was a bit too general. But odds are such a list isn't going to exist because of all the different variants. Hmm.

Here is a list for you. Its about as much work as I'm willing to do by hand and I'm too lazy to make a database of all the things for easier sorting. This is in KDex order with highest price card.

This is absurd. Because of how may different cards each Pokémon has, you can't just pick the price of one to be the price of all of them. I know for a fact that there is a mewtwo card worth 4 dollars, and another worth about 60. This list does not and cannot happen, because of how many variants each Pokémon has with cards. Reverse holos affect the price. First edition affects the price.

I specifically said "Highest Price card" Its not averages, I took an easy road to give him something,so stop belitting me.

You should have at least mentioned which specific card it is. Giving a price and a name is not helpful when determining cards prices. I'm sorry about being blunt, but it's true.

So point blank, I don't care for you. I'm sure you don't care about that either. Anyway. I had started to have the set it was from. I don't think it's ment to be a viable list. I put it together as a novelty because I could. So I did something nice and all you seem to do us complain about how wrong and horrible it is.