Zoroark and Deerling C-Gear skins available: PGL to undergo extended maintenance

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Zoroark and Deerling C-Gear skins available: PGL to undergo extended maintenance

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Zoroark and Deerling C-Gear skins available: PGL to undergo extended maintenance

Zoroark and Deerling C-Gear skins available: PGL to undergo extended maintenance

North Americans will receive a Zoroark skin, while Australians New Zealanders will receive a Spring Deerling skin, with the other three seasonal forms of Deerling scheduled for release on later dates as well. None of these passwords are currently known, and will all be revealed on Pokémon.com. In addition, the Pokémon Global Link is set to undergo extended maintence on Sept. 9.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries
    Follow Noivern On Twitter

Default Re: Zoroark and Deerling C-Gear skins available: PGL to undergo extended maintenance

Hmm... I think there may be something coming after the extended maintenance. I wonder what neat thing it is?

Also, I noticed that the Spring Deerling skin promotion shows up for me (I have the country set to Malaysia). Seems like it applies for neighbouring countries, even if a bit far? I logged in and saw that promotion after logging in.
    Hey, it's Noivern here. I like Noivern a lot. I like Katy Perry. I want a Hydreigon plushie. Also, I'm a total PC geek.
    Links

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Zoroark and Deerling C-Gear skins available: PGL to undergo extended maintenance

Thanks for that. We don't currently know the full extent of the countries that get the Deerling skin, but it may be the whole Asia-Pacific region since Japan gets it too. I would like if people did check if they can see either promotion and post their findings here. I know England gets nothing already.

Current theory: Asia-Pacific region gets Deerling skin, North America gets Zoroark, everyone else gets nothing

Blog Entries

Anyone got pics of the C-Gear skins? The Zoroark looks kind of fine but I'd much rather have Deerling skins.

kes

I'm registered from Hungary with a german cart and can see the Deerling promotion, so I guess Europe gets this promotion, too.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psystrike View Post
    Anyone got pics of the C-Gear skins? The Zoroark looks kind of fine but I'd much rather have Deerling skins.

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by BulbaBot View Post

North Americans will receive a Zoroark skin, while Australians New Zealanders will receive a Spring Deerling skin, with the other three seasonal forms of Deerling scheduled for release on later dates as well. None of these passwords are currently known, and will all be revealed on Pokémon.com. In addition, the Pokémon Global Link is set to undergo extended maintence on Sept. 9.

Read more on Bulbanews
    I thought it said September 6th, not 9th o_o?

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Those are great C-Gear skins. I'll have to visit the GL and get them, I always like those. The Deerling one is pretty and the Zoroark skin is beast, very nice.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    I thought it said September 6th, not 9th o_o?
    That was my screw-up due to the American date formatting. It has been fixed in a later revision of the article (so in several of BulbaBot's duplicate threads).

In addition to the Zoroark C-Gear Skin, The Deerling C-Gear Skin will also be available for the United States. It's on the US Pokemon.com.
    #PokemonXY 3DS XLs launch September 27th! :D

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teeboy View Post
    In addition to the Zoroark C-Gear Skin, The Deerling C-Gear Skin will also be available for the United States. It's on the US Pokemon.com.
    So, basically, it's worldwide, then?
    Hey, it's Noivern here. I like Noivern a lot. I like Katy Perry. I want a Hydreigon plushie. Also, I'm a total PC geek.
    Links

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Teeboy View Post
    It is? I don't see it saying that anywhere..but then again my iPad isn't flash compatible and that site has some things invisible to me on this thing :S

EDIT: code for the spring deerling skin is: JJW2X97D
    Last edited by yourlilemogirl; 1st September 2011 at 02:07 PM.

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    It is? I don't see it saying that anywhere..but then again my iPad isn't flash compatible and that site has some things invisible to me on this thing :S
    The promotion will not be shown when you are not logged in. Try to get on a computer and log in.
    Links

The promotion won't show up on Global Link until 13:00 (1:00pm) In the US.
    #PokemonXY 3DS XLs launch September 27th! :D

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Deerling has appeared here, stupid US-only Zoroark >_< I guess the Deerling being Asia-Pacific only was the rolling 1pm...
    Interestingly, Deerling needs a password in English, but not Japanese.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast