ZeldaInformer Pokémon League accepting challengers: Online challenge open to trainers

Thread: ZeldaInformer Pokémon League accepting challengers: Online challenge open to trainers

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default ZeldaInformer Pokémon League accepting challengers: Online challenge open to trainers

ZeldaInformer Pokémon League accepting challengers: Online challenge open to trainers

An ongoing Pokémon tournament is now underway at ZeldaInformer, an affiliate site of NIWA. The online challenge mirrors the structure of the Pokémon games, offering eight Gym Leaders for participants to battle for their badges.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: ZeldaInformer Pokémon League accepting challengers: Online challenge open to trai

So...basically, it's just like one of several dozen similar tournaments being held on other Pokemon fan forums with significant battling communities.

What makes this more newsworthy than the tournaments similar to this over at SPPF?

Blog Entries

Default Re: ZeldaInformer Pokémon League accepting challengers: Online challenge open to trai

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    What makes this more newsworthy than the tournaments similar to this over at SPPF?
    The fact they're a part of the Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance, as is Bulbapedia. They're affiliates.
    3DS FC: 1203-9389-8130

Blog Entries

Dang, right when I reboot the International Pokemon Gym League.....

Quote Originally Posted by Flame_Alex View Post
    Dang, right when I reboot the International Pokemon Gym League.....
    Sorry if it interferes with your league...

I'm the one who approached and asked for an advertisement...I'm an Elite 4 member there.

I'm interested in being a leader in the IPGL too...already signed up for the tourney!

Blog Entries

^Oh its okay.. DOn't worry about it...

LinkBacks (?)