ZeldaInformer Black and White League Starts Fresh: New Leaders, Elite Four, Champion

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JLomb

Thread: ZeldaInformer Black and White League Starts Fresh: New Leaders, Elite Four, Champion

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default ZeldaInformer Black and White League Starts Fresh: New Leaders, Elite Four, Champion

ZeldaInformer Black and White League Starts Fresh: New Leaders, Elite Four, Champion

ZeldaInformer's Pokémon Black and White League, an ongoing battling league for competitive Pokémon battling enthusiasts, has recently undergone an overhaul of their boards; there are new members of the league, and a new Champion.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: ZeldaInformer Black and White League Starts Fresh: New Leaders, Elite Four, Champ

I'm glad to see this article posted finally. I'm a gym leader on Zelda Informer, and I hope to see lots of y'all come and challenge our league.
    I'm a gym leader at the Zelda Informer forums. Check it out here:
    http://forums.zeldainformer.com/threads/zi-bw-league-registration.7235/
    If you have any questions, let me know.

Blog Entries

Follow JLomb on Tumblr

Default Re: ZeldaInformer Black and White League Starts Fresh: New Leaders, Elite Four, Champ

Awesome, love the whole league and Gym Leader thing you guys do. Can't wait until I finish Black version to challenge you guys!
    swimiller likes this.
    Boosh!

3DS FC: 3265-5253-3343