Zekrom, Reshiram distribution to begin this week: Dragon duo destined for internation - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Zekrom, Reshiram distribution to begin this week: Dragon duo destined for internation

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Zekrom, Reshiram distribution to begin this week: Dragon duo destined for interna

What I don't get is why are they starting the distribution on March 10, which is Mario Day. It's really unfair for these two legendary Pokemon to overshadow Nintendo's mascot.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Default Re: Zekrom, Reshiram distribution to begin this week: Dragon duo destined for interna

The Pokemon Comppany does things seperate from Nintendo I think, so they can choose whatever day to start it. Anyway I got my Reshiram, went to the Dream World and got the C-gear skin :) Now I just have to get the Zekrom as well.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    What I don't get is why are they starting the distribution on March 10, which is Mario Day. It's really unfair for these two legendary Pokemon to overshadow Nintendo's mascot.
    This really didn't overshadow Mario. I mean, it just started on the 10th, it wasn't only on that day. Plus they couldn't overshadow Mario with an event distribution even if they tried.

remember me jda95's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

Mario Day is not an official day as far as I am aware. There's no reason for Game Freak to go out of their way to avoid doing something on it.

Blog Entries

OK, I just wanted to clarify something about the Reshiram/Zekrom C-Gears because I'm still confused. So if I tuck in the Reshiram, then I get the Reshiram C-Gear or Zekrom C-Gear?
    CLAMIMED: Loves to eat!

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fudgenuggets View Post
    OK, I just wanted to clarify something about the Reshiram/Zekrom C-Gears because I'm still confused. So if I tuck in the Reshiram, then I get the Reshiram C-Gear or Zekrom C-Gear?
    You get Reshiram C-Gear. I tucked in the movie Zekrom and the C-Gear I got was the Zekrom one.
    To get it the C-Gear, you need to go to the special island, and click <-- or --> immediately after you arrive on the island. They then ask you if you want to go to the Island of Dreams, say yes, and you'll encounter Victini. Once you complete the mini game with Victini and unlock the C-Gear, you go to Customize on the PGL main page to equip it, like with other C-Gear promos.

Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

Um, where exactly are you supposed to input the password to receive the Victini doll?

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jda95 View Post
    Um, where exactly are you supposed to input the password to receive the Victini doll?
    You have to click Promotions on the lower right of the main PGL page.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    WTF is Mario Day?! I'm a huge Ninty-fanboy, and yet i've never heard of it.

Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

It's just a little joke based on the fact that March 10 = MAR10.

User who Registered RedSapphire's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow RedSapphire On Twitter
    Visit RedSapphire's Youtube Channel

So, since I have Black, I got the event Zekrom. If I trade for the event Reshiram before the promo is up, will I be able to get both C-Gear skins, or can I only get the Zekrom one?

Quote Originally Posted by RedSapphire View Post
    So, since I have Black, I got the event Zekrom. If I trade for the event Reshiram before the promo is up, will I be able to get both C-Gear skins, or can I only get the Zekrom one?
    You can get both, I got the second today.

RedSapphire likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

LinkBacks (?)