Zekrom, Reshiram distribution to begin this week: Dragon duo destined for internation - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Zekrom, Reshiram distribution to begin this week: Dragon duo destined for internation

Charizard fan since 1996 Charraze's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Zekrom, Reshiram distribution to begin this week: Dragon duo destined for interna

Thank you Game Freak.

Ive just started a new game and thanks to game freak I have an OP team for the 2nd gym.
    Pignite
    Mewtwo
    Arceus

I love Game Freak :D

Blog Entries

Default Re: Zekrom, Reshiram distribution to begin this week: Dragon duo destined for interna

About time we got these! Now I don't have to play through White again to get Zekrom (I traded mine away a while ago)!

will i be able to get to get this before beating the game? (elite 4, Reshiram, Ghetsis)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 111phantom View Post
    will i be able to get to get this before beating the game? (elite 4, Reshiram, Ghetsis)
    Yes. You could get it as soon as you reach Accumula Town, really.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

You can actually download the Wonder Card without even having a save file, although you do need to reach a Pokémon Center (so Accumula Town, as smalllady mentioned) to pick up the Pokémon (although this can be done at any time as long as you have the Wonder Card, even after the event is over).

Smile Re: Zekrom, Reshiram distribution to begin this week: Dragon duo destined for interna

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    You can actually download the Wonder Card without even having a save file, although you do need to reach a Pokémon Center (so Accumula Town, as smalllady mentioned) to pick up the Pokémon (although this can be done at any time as long as you have the Wonder Card, even after the event is over).
    Awesome!!!! Cause my friend is having trouble with the Elite 4 with lv50s!

Also Known As BB ^.^ British Banette's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So, today its meant to be up right? it is the 10th right? or is my date wrong :/

so what is the "movie" thingo?

Kudos to Neodark for the best banner! AWESOME job!

Yay, now I can complete the Tao trio ^_^. Now I only need the Kami event to complete the Kami/Genie trio :D!

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by British Banette View Post
    So, today its meant to be up right? it is the 10th right? or is my date wrong :/

The events rarely go live at midnight. Usually (UK time wise), it's around 3-6am.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by British Banette View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbanews
    By tucking the event Pokémon into the Pokémon Dream World, a new Pokémon Movie home, which is based on Eindoak Town, will be unlocked and an exclusive C-Gear skin of the tucked-in Pokémon is also unlocked upon completing a game there with Victini.

I'm assuming all you gotta do is cross that rainbow bridge to get to the movie island. I must of did that like twenty times just now and it just kept taking me to the regular places. Am I doing something wrong or am i just getting screwed over by the randomizer?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Morgil View Post
    I'm assuming all you gotta do is cross that rainbow bridge to get to the movie island. I must of did that like twenty times just now and it just kept taking me to the regular places. Am I doing something wrong or am i just getting screwed over by the randomizer?
    There should be a new option in the top left corner to go straight to it when you're on your home island. The option is titled 'Go to the special home.' I don't know why it says to cross the Rainbow Bridge.

EDIT: Okay now I get it. You go to the special home, then you cross the rainbow bridge from there, and you should encounter Victini.
    Last edited by smalllady; 10th March 2012 at 01:30 PM.

I have a problem. I checked Mystery Gift a few minutes before midnight where I live and I was able to receive Reshiram. Problem is, even though it says the distribution starts on March 10, mine says it was received March 9. Will people think this is hacked or is it fine?

Surrender now or carry on Bikini Miltank's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TaiChiChasers View Post
    I have a problem. I checked Mystery Gift a few minutes before midnight where I live and I was able to receive Reshiram. Problem is, even though it says the distribution starts on March 10, mine says it was received March 9. Will people think this is hacked or is it fine?
    You shouldn't have any problems there. I believe the recent Event Mewtwo was actually put up 1-2 days earlier than the official date. Because of time zones, having acquired a Pokemon a day before the official event start date is nothing unusual.

Quote Originally Posted by smalllady View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgil View Post
    There should be a new option in the top left corner to go straight to it when you're on your home island. The option is titled 'Go to the special home.' I don't know why it says to cross the Rainbow Bridge.

EDIT: Okay now I get it. You go to the special home, then you cross the rainbow bridge from there, and you should encounter Victini.
    Darn it, now i gotta wait until tomorrow to try again.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)