Zekrom, Reshiram distribution to begin this week: Dragon duo destined for internation - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Zekrom, Reshiram distribution to begin this week: Dragon duo destined for internation

Blog Entries

Default Re: Zekrom, Reshiram distribution to begin this week: Dragon duo destined for interna

Nice to see that we're finally getting this. It's a good thing I have both games so I can get both Dragons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kameinu View Post
    About time. Now l hope we get the Golurk/Hydreigon distribution.
    Oh dear Primus, yes! I'd love to know if we're ever going to get Golurk or Hydreigon. I wants me that there shiny Golurk somethin' fierce. That, and I need a Hydreigon--I actually don't have one on either cart!
    himanuts likes this.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Best squid ever Bouffalant Herdier's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Bouffalant Herdier On Twitter
    Visit Bouffalant Herdier's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Zekrom, Reshiram distribution to begin this week: Dragon duo destined for interna

Excellent, I can finally get my own Reshiram and one with a good nature and IVs to boot!

Who is this git?

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

So is it true that you can only get one of the C-Gear Skins? Even if you somehow get both dragons into one cart and send them to the DW?

And if that is true, let's say a Pokemon White player traded a Pokemon Black player for their event dragon, tucked it in and sent it to the dream world, would the White player be able to unlock the C-Gear skin meant for Black or does the DW know which game you play thus dictating which skin you can unlock regardless of which event dragon you tuck in first?

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

User who Registered RedSapphire's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow RedSapphire On Twitter
    Visit RedSapphire's Youtube Channel

I'll actually be able to soft reset for a good-natured Reshiram! Yay!

Oh wait, I'll be getting Zekrom. Well, another Adamant Zekrom can't hurt... I do find it odd that Black Version will be getting the Zekrom skin though, and the Reshiram skin is for White.

Yes! Another step towards Pokédex completion along with bragging rights!~

Much easier than navigating through impossible trade requests on the GTS!

Blog Entries

Why do all the fucking distributions have to be over fucking wifi. Just so I cant get them?

Follow TokoTamer On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Aggron View Post
    Why do all the fucking distributions have to be over fucking wifi. Just so I cant get them?
    Usually people complain about the events being in-store promotions. Are there really no hotspots anywhere near you?

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@Mighty Aggron Go on the Nintendo website and look for compatible hotspots in your area. That's what I did before we got a new router in our house.

This link is for the 3DS Nintendo Zone, but the locations should also be compatible with regular Nintendo Wifi. (you might have to try different places before you get a connection)

Nintendo 3DS - Nintendo Zone at Nintendo

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    Oh dear Primus, yes! I'd love to know if we're ever going to get Golurk or Hydreigon. I wants me that there shiny Golurk somethin' fierce. That, and I need a Hydreigon--I actually don't have one on either cart!
    But don't they have fixed natures in order for them to stay shiny like the Crown beasts, not to mention they are both neutral natures making them worthless in battle?

Quote Originally Posted by mattrules161 View Post
    I assume they won't put a shiny check on these ones?
    Any mystery gift events are programmed not to be shiny unless they are supposed to be shiny (Crown City's Shiny Legendary beast)

Nyx

Yay. They better give us the shiny Hydreigon/Golurk too~
    Silverwynde likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    But don't they have fixed natures in order for them to stay shiny like the Crown beasts, not to mention they are both neutral natures making them worthless in battle?
    They'll be fine in game. Besides, this is me you're dealing with--I have shiny Goletts and Golurks that I got via GTS with completely horrible Natures (Modest, Bold, Timid) and yet I keep 'em. They're shiny, they need a home, they stay with me. I just can't look into those yellow-green eyes and tell them "I don't want you". (Stop laughing at me...!) But I also seriously need a Hydreigon, any Hydreigon, at this point; I don't have one at all and I keep trading every Deino I catch!

Well, at least with this event I can finally have both Dragons for good and all. Yays!

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by yourlilemogirl View Post
    So is it true that you can only get one of the C-Gear Skins? Even if you somehow get both dragons into one cart and send them to the DW?

And if that is true, let's say a Pokemon White player traded a Pokemon Black player for their event dragon, tucked it in and sent it to the dream world, would the White player be able to unlock the C-Gear skin meant for Black or does the DW know which game you play thus dictating which skin you can unlock regardless of which event dragon you tuck in first?
    Well i was able to conclude that the Japanese equivalents of these event dragons do indeed allow access to the special Victini mini-game as well as unlock the exclusive C-Gear skin to non-Japanese accounts/games :3

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

This event has been confirmed for all European languages. Article updated.

The Sworn Brothers Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    This event has been confirmed for all European languages. Article updated.
    Done.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)