Zekrom, Reshiram distribution to begin this week: Dragon duo destined for internation

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Zekrom, Reshiram distribution to begin this week: Dragon duo destined for internation

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Zekrom, Reshiram distribution to begin this week: Dragon duo destined for internation

Zekrom, Reshiram distribution to begin this week: Dragon duo destined for international download

Zekrom and Reshiram will be available to Black and White players with US, European, and Australian games starting March 10. This distribution mirrors an earlier Japanese distribution, in which Zekrom is only available to players of Black and Reshiram to players of White.

Read more on Bulbanews

Also known as Kameinu. himanuts's Avatar
    Follow himanuts On Twitter Add himanuts on Facebook Add himanuts on Google+
    Follow himanuts on Tumblr Visit himanuts's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Zekrom, Reshiram distribution to begin this week: Dragon duo destined for interna

About time. Now l hope we get the Golurk/Hydreigon distribution.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Zekrom, Reshiram distribution to begin this week: Dragon duo destined for interna

Sweet, now I don't have to bother asking someone to trade, Reshiram to me :D

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Nice. Now where's my free shinies from the movie?
    jda95, Kouzan, RedSapphire and 2 others like this.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Looks like the ID number on the Netherlands distribution was right. It indicated that they would be distributed March 10, 2012 (ID: 03102), despite the Netherlands distribution being on February 18. The ID numbers are almost always shared between regions, so that's why the Netherlands had it.

Because I like Tophats Tophat Dragoneye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Will it be distributed through Wifi, or do we need to get the Pokémon in various stores, I would like to know that.

EDIT: Never mind, found out by looking at IGN's article and after I saw the "Dragon duo destined for international download" underneath the title of the article.
    Last edited by Tophat Dragoneye; 6th March 2012 at 08:46 AM.
    Revolutionaryverse

Many thanks to Blue Dragon for the signature

ONE-shot: Forced into Retirement

Blog Entries

Very nice I do enjoy free downloadable pokemon, especially legendaries when people can be a little unfair (not all the time granted but still...)

Please Help Hatch My Team :) I do my best to repay the favor but im sorry if i miss you

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Well since my Reshiram and Zekrom didn't have the correct natures, I could always use this distribution to get the right ones. Sadly, like Mewtwo, I can't use neither of them on my team due to their uber status.
    UnovaCastaway likes this.

Loving this!!! :D This is great news! Before this news was announced I didn’t know when the US would get our next C-Gear skin! It’s been a while since the last one we got, which was Winter Deerling in December. I’m also very happy that TPCi has been doing all the events via Wi-Fi recently!
    TPCi just had their press release.
    EDIT:http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-press-release/2012/03/06/reshiram-and-zekrom-get-star-treatment-as-special-character-distribution
    I just noticed the event will be available through the release of the 14th Movies Pokemon The Movie: Black Victini and Reshiram and Pokemon The Movie: White Victini and Zekrom DVD. :D
    Last edited by Teeboy; 6th March 2012 at 11:24 AM.
    #PokemonXY 3DS XLs launch September 27th! :D

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! Great news to hear after you've just woken up :3

I assume they won't put a shiny check on these ones?
    Team trained in White - Going for 100

=TYRANITAR===HYDREIGON===EELEKTROSS===CHANDELURE===DRAGONITE===KLINKLANG

shhhhh.
    Blog Entries

Follow Parma on Tumblr

Swell. Now I can get a Zekrom to go with my Reshiram in Black.
    the vile, wandering one sneaks up

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by mattrules161 View Post
    I assume they won't put a shiny check on these ones?
    They wont be able to be shiny, all Wondercard Pokemon have a shiny check unless they are set to be shiny, but this Reshiram/Zekrom isnt,

MEGA F'ING AMPHAROS!!! Ampharos King's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was worried that this would have been a store promotion (i.e. Gamestop). Some of the last few movie event pokemon were.

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

YES! And they're finally unlocking the movie Dream World area and C Gear skin!
    RedSapphire likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)