Winner of 'Vote to Befriend a Pokémon' poll announced: Arceus wins poll once again - Page 2

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: Winner of 'Vote to Befriend a Pokémon' poll announced: Arceus wins poll once again

Somalian Anarchy Leader! John Understands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow John Understands on Tumblr Visit John Understands's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Winner of 'Vote to Befriend a Pokémon' poll announced: Arceus wins poll once agai

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    The poll was rigged.

Think about it. If there had been a voting script for Arceus, someone would have heard about it at some point. This clearly was not the case. And without a voting script, there is no way in hell that Arceus got more than 24 million votes. I say 24 million because that is the number of votes Ditto got through the voting script, at the very least. Very likely, the actual number is much higher. And the voting script wasn't a dud, either. It was modified from the exact same script that got Mudkip into the top three in the first place, so that wasn't the problem. The only other possibility is that the poll was fixed so that Arceus was superglued into first place.
    Yeah. The cookies glitch caused many people to vote for Ditto, Arceus, and Mudkip. BUT, a voting script that someone designed made them first. When the cookies glitch was designed, that happened. So the poll was rigged. Was this the case with the Japanese and Korean polls? I don't think so.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Winner of 'Vote to Befriend a Pokémon' poll announced: Arceus wins poll once agai

deoxys or ditto would've been very nice to have too. maybe next time.
    can't wait to use arceus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    The poll was rigged.

Think about it. If there had been a voting script for Arceus, someone would have heard about it at some point. This clearly was not the case. And without a voting script, there is no way in hell that Arceus got more than 24 million votes. I say 24 million because that is the number of votes Ditto got through the voting script, at the very least. Very likely, the actual number is much higher. And the voting script wasn't a dud, either. It was modified from the exact same script that got Mudkip into the top three in the first place, so that wasn't the problem. The only other possibility is that the poll was fixed so that Arceus was superglued into first place.
    Or maybe they noticed Mudkip and Ditto were getting a shitload more votes than would be humanely possible, and quietly knocked them off the poll?

Blog Entries

Kinda disappointed, but I guess it's better than Mudkip. Ditto still has the chance of being in another Dream World event or even in another area that hasn't been released yet.

I want a Deoxys though. T_T
    Bishie Karis-chan and Zspara like this.
    CLAMIMED: Loves to eat!

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

Anything but a no-ability legendary, dammit.

With the knowledge of the script runners and the three poll choices, I really wish Ditto had managed to win. Mudkip's hidden ability is poor and Arceus is bragging rights and dex entry fodder, basically a trophy since it can't be used competitively. Oh well, whatever. It's boxed now.
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

Darn. At least it wasn't mudkip...

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Now there's no way in heck we'll ever get other Pokemon's DW abilities via breeding from a DW Ditto other than a new area.

Blog Entries

Hey there new to the community!! I was hoping to that a a pokemon from other previous gen. (I, II, III) would win. I think it would be a lot harder to get a legit Deoxys or previous gen. pokemon than a pokemon from the IV and V generation.

Blog Entries
    Follow Noivern On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    Now there's no way in heck we'll ever get other Pokemon's DW abilities via breeding from a DW Ditto other than a new area.
    It is always impossible to get a DW ability out of Ditto. Right?
    Hey, it's Noivern here. I like Noivern a lot. I like Katy Perry. I want a Hydreigon plushie. Also, I'm a total PC geek.
    Links

Quote Originally Posted by Plushie View Post
    It is always impossible to get a DW ability out of Ditto. Right?
    Pretty sure this is correct. Could test this theory if someone wants, though.

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Dang it! >:| not ANOTHER banned-from-everything-&-the-kitchen-sink llama!!! D:<

That's it, I'm NN'ing that thing "Shit" and handing it out on the GTS. The thing is nothing more than dex fodder :/

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Blog Entries
    Add Delsin Rowe on Facebook
    Visit Delsin Rowe's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstarr View Post
    To all you ditto fan boyz who wanted some horrible common pokemon to win such a great event.. HAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!The KIDS WHOM THE GAME WAS MADE FOR ANYWAY got there way!!! Not you cry baby no life tournament players!!!! And for all you lil trolls out there.. HOW DO YOU “LIEK” THAT!!!!!! GO ARCEUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you, two years old?

Anywho, I didn't vote, soooo... Yay Arceus?
    A man with a plan and an aerosol can!

I'm gonna touch... everything.

Oh, I am so gonna be a dick.

El_
    Blog Entries

I believe that Arceus's win was legit. Theres no proof of obvious cheating like with Mudkip or Ditto. Arceus was also the most popular Pokemon in another poll if I am correct.

In any case, don't really care now, as Arceus > Trollkip any day of the week. We'll get Ditto eventually anyways I'm sure.

Blog Entries

What a waste of a chance for something useful. I personally wanted Totodile, though I know he had no chance. There's no point in getting a 7th Arceus though.

Still the Unova Champion in my book.

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I also bet that Ditto will be available somewhere in the Dream World sometime.

Most people took this opportunity to vote for an event legendary that you can rarely get legitamately.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast