Winner of 'Vote to Befriend a Pokémon' poll announced: Arceus wins poll once again - Page 10

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: Winner of 'Vote to Befriend a Pokémon' poll announced: Arceus wins poll once again

Blog Entries

Default Re: Winner of 'Vote to Befriend a Pokémon' poll announced: Arceus wins poll once agai

Quote Originally Posted by Water Max View Post
    The list of the Pokémon with the 10 highest ranks has been revealed on the 'Vote to Befriend a Pokémon' official site. It has been added to the article on Bulbanews and is
    1. Arceus
    2. Mudkip
    3. Ditto
    4. Mew
    5. Magikarp
    6. Deoxys
    7. Darkrai
    8. Celebi
    9. Pikachu
    10. Rayquaza

So it seems that the votes of Ditto and Mudkip were not discounted and Arceus won without the need of editing the votes.
    I still can't figure out why Mudkip is SECOND!!!??? Damp is a horrible ability compared to torrent! And don't get me started on Magikarp!!!

User who Registered RedSapphire's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow RedSapphire On Twitter
    Visit RedSapphire's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Winner of 'Vote to Befriend a Pokémon' poll announced: Arceus wins poll once agai

The list of the Pokémon with the 10 highest ranks has been revealed on the 'Vote to Befriend a Pokémon' official site. It has been added to the article on Bulbanews and is
    1. Arceus
    2. Mudkip
    3. Ditto
    4. Mew
    5. Magikarp
    6. Deoxys
    7. Darkrai
    8. Celebi
    9. Pikachu
    10. Rayquaza

So it seems that the votes of Ditto and Mudkip were not discounted and Arceus won without the need of editing the votes.
    Arceus didn't have vote editing? Is there proof of that? It seems unlikely that any Pokemon could win against another that had vote editing.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyRed View Post
    There's a nifty device that can give one an Imposter Ditto. It's initials are AR. ._. Honestly, if you want one so bad, hack for it.

I for one would have been amused if Mudkip won. But kudos to Arceus! Kids who started with Gen V can now get a god all their own!
    AR an Arcues. ARing a DW Ditto has no purpose. DW Ditto is wanted for battling and you cant use illegel non-released DW pokemon for battling in offical tornaments.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdMan View Post
    Really? Really?!?!? Are you fucking kidding me???? You're complaining about a FREE ARCEUS. You do realize that this pokemon can be obtainedone of two ways; trade for a hacked piece of garbage, or an event.

QUIT YOU'RE COMPLAINING!!!

Yes the vote was probably rigged considering that MUDKIP actually made it to the final three. How is that even possible?!?!?!?! Yes I could see why SOME would want Ditto, but if I remember correctly, POKEMON BRED WITH DITTO DO NOT PASS ON DW ABILITIES! So I don't believe that a DW ability Ditto will pass on the DW ability!
    People do not care about Ditto not being able to pass on abilities. People care about the ability that Ditto would have. People have Arcues but noone has this Ditto.

Blog Entries

Yeah or, rather than trying to explain to the younger fanbase about scripts and exploits, they could have just as easily made up the list
    sonic10158 likes this.

一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by RedSapphire View Post
    Arceus didn't have vote editing? Is there proof of that? It seems unlikely that any Pokemon could win against another that had vote editing.
    By vote editing I meant editing of the vote numbers by the Pokémon Company International. Many people wanted the votes of Ditto and Mudkip to be disqualified because they knew that many people who use forums were using the glitch to vote multiple times, including me, and Mudkip and Ditto were not disqualified and they still came 2nd and 3rd so I think it can be assumed that TPCi did not do anything to the vote numbers. After seeing Mudkip become second I also wanted the votes of Ditto and Mudkip to be disqualified even though I voted for Ditto.
    Last edited by Water Max; 18th December 2011 at 05:27 AM.
    RedSapphire likes this.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

Ditto'll most probably appear in the DW at one point or another. Arceus will not. So, while I would've rather had a different legendary (with a secondary ability), I'm content with this.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

Not trying to minimod or anything, but does anyone else think it's time this thread closed? All that's going to happen is people complaining back and forth how the Pokémon they wanted didn't win, and how people who already have an Arceus couldnt possibly think that others possibly don't have the same luck. It just seems to be going back and forth now :l

Quote Originally Posted by PkmnGreen View Post
    Not trying to minimod or anything, but does anyone else think it's time this thread closed? All that's going to happen is people complaining back and forth how the Pokémon they wanted didn't win, and how people who already have an Arceus couldnt possibly think that others possibly don't have the same luck. It just seems to be going back and forth now :l
    Yes, I too feel its time to close the thread but thats up to the mod's and it is still active and on topic though so....

Bringing Shinx to Hoenn! Shiny Shinx's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Shiny Shinx's Youtube Channel

Blah for Arceus. It's to overated.

I'm a full time Pokemon Breeder! But please visit, I really do appreciate the help.

Blog Entries

Its such a waste that Arceus won. Ditto has such a fun ability that would have made it so useful. *Sigh*

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910