Wii U international launches revealed: International release dates revealed on the sa

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bikini Miltank

Thread: Wii U international launches revealed: International release dates revealed on the sa

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Wii U international launches revealed: International release dates revealed on the sa

Wii U international launches revealed: International release dates revealed on the same day as ...

In addition to the Japanese release date, today the North American, European and Austrailian release dates have also been revealed.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Wii U international launches revealed: International release dates revealed on th

That's funny, why is the US and European release dates, before the Japanese release dates?That's never happened with a console I don't think.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Wii U international launches revealed: International release dates revealed on th

Quote Originally Posted by Champion Kouzan View Post
    That's funny, why is the US and European release dates, before the Japanese release dates? That's never happened with a console I don't think.
    Nope, they did it with the Wii, too. The Wii was released in the US November 19th, 2006, while Japan got it December 2nd, 2006. Not sure why, though.

Still can't believe the Wii was released 6 years ago...I must be getting old.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by smalllady View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Champion Kouzan View Post
    That's funny, why is the US and European release dates, before the Japanese release dates? That's never happened with a console I don't think.
    Nope, they did it with the Wii, too. The Wii was released in the US November 19th, 2006, while Japan got it December 2nd, 2006. Not sure why, though.

Still can't believe the Wii was released 6 years ago...I must be getting old.
    Ah ok, so it's something they've before. Scary how long ago the Wii came out.l was in 8th grade and now I'm out of high school . I'm feeling old too. ._.

Please, you're not old. I remember being excited for the release of the Gamecube, which was waaaay longer ago than the Wii.

Hah, oh wow, I'm so excited for the Wii U! 8D It's launching WAY sooner than I expected! Though a friend of mine heard a rumor that the games themselves will be extremely pricey, ranging from $80-$100 a game! D8; Do tell me that this is indeed just a rumor. I always shell out money for Nintendo, but that doesn't mean I have to love a hefty price tag.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Surrender now or carry on Bikini Miltank's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

I remember the launch of the Sega Genesis.
    Kids, all of you.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FairyRed View Post
    Hah, oh wow, I'm so excited for the Wii U! 8D It's launching WAY sooner than I expected! Though a friend of mine heard a rumor that the games themselves will be extremely pricey, ranging from $80-$100 a game! D8; Do tell me that this is indeed just a rumor. I always shell out money for Nintendo, but that doesn't mean I have to love a hefty price tag.
    It's confirmed that the Wii U games will retail for $60, just like the 360 and PS3 titles.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 13th September 2012, 03:22 PM