Wi-Fi Keldeo event available from Friday: Mythical Pokémon available for download in - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Wi-Fi Keldeo event available from Friday: Mythical Pokémon available for download in

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Wi-Fi Keldeo event available from Friday: Mythical Pokémon available for download

Quote Originally Posted by Teeboy View Post
    Meloetta is next guys. It Never occurred to anyone that now they're probably distributing the three Secret Mythical Pokemon in order this year. The American site even mentioned this event, which has never happened before with events that repeated over Wi-Fi, because they were intended for Europe and Australia. But this Keldeo was intended for Americans too. And the fact that it's for other languages outside of Asia, it proves that they wanna get start out by getting Keldeo to everyone outside of Asia, then finally Meloetta, then Genesect(The current Japanese event, and the movie event).
    But they already released Keldeo and Genesect in European languages last year. Are you suggesting that there will be another Genesect distribution?

PKMN Master (in training) trainer_ebony's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wi-Fi Keldeo event available from Friday: Mythical Pokémon available for download

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeboy View Post
    Meloetta is next guys. It Never occurred to anyone that now they're probably distributing the three Secret Mythical Pokemon in order this year. The American site even mentioned this event, which has never happened before with events that repeated over Wi-Fi, because they were intended for Europe and Australia. But this Keldeo was intended for Americans too. And the fact that it's for other languages outside of Asia, it proves that they wanna get start out by getting Keldeo to everyone outside of Asia, then finally Meloetta, then Genesect(The current Japanese event, and the movie event).
    But they already released Keldeo and Genesect in European languages last year. Are you suggesting that there will be another Genesect distribution?
    yeah, likely the Extremespeed Shiny one from the movie thats coming out.
    Pokemon Black- 3439-6961-3323
    Pokemon Black2-4342-0303-5375

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Keldeo is blue and red... Looks like more Hoenn hints to me.
    That's nice.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Keldeo is blue and red... Looks like more Hoenn hints to me.
    Yeah, and shiny Gensect is red, while regular Genesect is purple, which is sort of like blue! Hoenn remakes confirmed for Gen V, guys!!

Okay I'll shut up now

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    Oooh, yaaay! Another Keldeo! I'm going to download it for sure, even though I have the one from the last event in my Black version. It IS my favorite Pokemon, after all! :D

Then I'll bring it to the Moore of Icirrus and have it learn Secret Sword so it can transform into its Resolute forme!

Although, we still need an English event for Meloetta. :/
    FYI - Keldeo learns Secret Sword in Pledge Grove in BW2, it's the Moor of Icirrus in BW1. (though if you take Keldeo to the MoI in BW2 there's a guy who says "OMG a Keldeo")

I got the in store Keldeo, but I'm glad to have another one because it means I can teach it Secret Sword in BW1 so it can be in it's normal form and still know Secret Sword when it gets transferred over to GenVI. Teaching it Secret Sword in BW1 will probably be the only way to achieve this, because in future games it'll probably turn into it's Resolute Forme when you teach it the move. Having only 1 Keldeo means that if I transferred it to GenVI, I wouldn't be able to get the resolute forme in my dex without risking losing the uniqueness of having it in normal forme + having secret sword. Even though there's no stat/type/ability difference it's slightly advantageous to have it in it's normal forme, because having it in resolute tells your opponent that it DEFINITELY has Secret Sword, whereas if it's normal it could still have Secret Sword but your opponent wouldn't know for sure until you used it.
    yourlilemogirl and jokool like this.

Blog Entries

While Keldeo is nice and all, a Meloetta would've been better. But it's a nice second chance for those who missed the Gamestop event. Though I'm most interested in the PP Max it's holding (although, after battling so many veterans in the stadiums, I guess I don't really need it, but still). I hope they get a Meloetta event up and running soon, though, but I guess take what you can get.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

The hell? I have a standard EU copy of the game, but the Wi-Fi event isn't appearing. This sucks, big time.
    Edit: I completely blanked and I got the dates wrong. Excuse me, its time to lie down I think. This is totally cool then!

This news actually brightened my week.

Blog Entries

I'd prefer if it was lvl 15. Can't really have much fun with 50s bar end game. Was nice doing a playthrough with the other one, meeting the other 3 musketeers on way to elite four .
    Charles Dunois likes this.

Lost in the numbers :S Jacko19863's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This is great. This'll get rid of the lucario that I've been hanging on to just because its a little better than the other pokemon I have. I also like Keldeo :D
    I've claimed
    Pokémon
    Zoroark (26/9/12)

Moves
    Earthquake (26/9/12)
    Items
    Tidal Bell (26/9/12)
    DeepSeaTooth (26/9/12)
    Abilities
    Magnet Pull (26/9/12)

Blog Entries

They should make/have made it Shiny... Outside of the Red Genesect, (possibly) there aren't any Shiny distribution-exclusive Event Legendaries, as far as I know.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hilbert View Post
    They should make/have made it Shiny... Outside of the Red Genesect, (possibly) there aren't any Shiny distribution-exclusive Event Legendaries, as far as I know.
    WHAT SHINY GENESECT?

Blog Entries

Shiny wouldnt make sense for Keldeo. Shiny red genesect at a later point as others have mentioned would do

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Codface View Post
    Shiny wouldnt make sense for Keldeo. Shiny red genesect at a later point as others have mentioned would do
    DANG IT i just had a friend hack my legit black 2 launch event GENESECT

Blog Entries

Yer maybe should of held off doing that. Given a red genesect pokemon film is on way its likely we'll see a red genesect before year end.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)