Victini, Zuruggu to be distributed this year: C-Gear themes to also be available

Thread: Victini, Zuruggu to be distributed this year: C-Gear themes to also be available

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Victini, Zuruggu to be distributed this year: C-Gear themes to also be available

Victini, Zuruggu to be distributed this year: C-Gear themes to also be available

With the announcement of the full title of the fourteenth Pokémon movie, 「ビクティニと黒き英雄ゼクロム」 Victini and the Black Hero: Zekrom, the official movie website has announced that the Victini to be distributed this year will know the event-exclusive move V-Generate. While no other information has been revealed, the Victini are expected to be distributed around the same time as the premiere of the movie on July 16, as well as its subsequent showings until September.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by The dark lord trombonator; 16th January 2011 at 05:58 AM.

needs a new avatar Shiny Staraptor's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Victini, Zuruggu to be distributed this year: C-Gear themes to also be available

I HAVE to get that Zoroark. Might not be easy getting B/W in ten days though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoflare
    star i have your eevee
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Yagami
    IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN, COME TO ... AVENUE
    Y Friend Code: 2578-3150-3027

Blog Entries

Default Re: Victini, Zuruggu to be distributed this year: C-Gear themes to also be available

Well, it looks like this event tells us what Ash's egg will hatch into: Zuruggu. The one being distributed has an OT of Satoshi, Ash's Japanese name, so that's a dead give-away. Looks like the Sandile that we all thought won't be Ash's new Pokemon. Though I wonder why those sketches for a later episode (BW020, I believe) showed a Sandile clinging onto Ash? Well, anyway, Ash will finally get a Dark-type as well as a new Fighting-type.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

Avatar loading... 23% Missingno. Master's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaLover View Post
    Well, it looks like this event tells us what Ash's egg will hatch into: Zuruggu. The one being distributed has an OT of Satoshi, Ash's Japanese name, so that's a dead give-away. Looks like the Sandile that we all thought won't be Ash's new Pokemon. Though I wonder why those sketches for a later episode (BW020, I believe) showed a Sandile clinging onto Ash? Well, anyway, Ash will finally get a Dark-type as well as a new Fighting-type.
    It's probably the recurring Sandile. I'm betting it looks so scared due to the Ducklett that seems to be appearing in that episode. After all, as a Ground-type, and Ducklett being a Water-type, Sandile's at kind of a disadvantage. I have a feeling Ash might catch Sandile at some point.

Not that I want Scraggy off his team. On the contrary. I think it's freakin' awesome that Ash finally has a Dark-type, and I think that for his first Dark-type ever, the writers made a beautiful choice. I can't wait for Scraggy to evolve into Scrafty, that's even cooler.

With a mustache.

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

Croagunk C-gear awesome. Will that be available in America/Europe??

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

It's a Japanese only event. However, if you have a Japanese copy of the games, it will be available regardless of where you physically are.

Gangsta's Paradise Froakie's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Froakie on Tumblr

I know, but I was wondering if they'd release this event in Europe/America when the English games are released.