Victini event announced for Japan: Distribution from Nov. 25 until Jan 6, 2013

Thread: Victini event announced for Japan: Distribution from Nov. 25 until Jan 6, 2013

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Victini event announced for Japan: Distribution from Nov. 25 until Jan 6, 2013

Victini event announced for Japan: Distribution from Nov. 25 until Jan 6, 2013

Victini will be distributed at various stores for the Christmas holiday. Victini will know the moves V-Create, Blue Flare, Bolt Strike, and Glaciate.

Read more on Bulbanews

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Victini event announced for Japan: Distribution from Nov. 25 until Jan 6, 2013

Victini event number 3 in 2 years. I'm all for events being easier to obtain, but they should really diversify more. Look at Celebi for example, it's gets an event on average of every 5 years!

追放されたバカ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Victini event announced for Japan: Distribution from Nov. 25 until Jan 6, 2013

Given the moveset, not sure if we make a physical-based moveset (because of V-Create and Bolt Strike) or a special-based moveset (because of Blue Flare and Glaciate) for Victini.

Post Thanks / Like

Geez how many victini events has it been? I want some Deoxys events!

一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

I'm suprised that this Victini is level 100. I'm also interested in Victini having the signature moves of itself, Zekrom, Reshiram and Kyurem which is like the event exclusive moves known by the only legimate Arceus distributed in Generation IV.
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing1417 View Post
    Geez how many victini events has it been? I want some Deoxys events!
    You can get Deoxys from Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs if you downloaded the multiplayer mission Deoxys and the Odd Temple which was distributed 2 years ago from November 5, 2010 to January 11, 2011. I'm currently trading multiple Deoxys from completing that mission in the Bulbagarden Global Trade Station.
    Last edited by Water Max; 16th November 2012 at 03:16 PM.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Water Max View Post
    I'm suprised that this Victini is level 100. I'm also interested in Victini having the signature moves of itself, Zekrom, Reshiram and Kyurem which is like the event exclusive moves known by the only legimate Arceus distributed in Generation IV.
    It's almost like they're saying "R.I.P Gen V, here's the V Pokemon with the signature moves of all the mascots."

I thought they'd do something similar with the Genesect distribution next year, but Victini in the last year a Gen V game actually came out is more fitting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It's official: Victini is the Original Dragon.

Lost in the numbers :S Jacko19863's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Aww, Australia doesn't get this?
    I've claimed
    Pokémon
    Zoroark (26/9/12)

Moves
    Earthquake (26/9/12)
    Items
    Tidal Bell (26/9/12)
    DeepSeaTooth (26/9/12)
    Abilities
    Magnet Pull (26/9/12)

I won't bite... Emerald-eyed Sableye's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

They've given away Victini for like the fourth time already jeez. Anyways Nintendo give me my cutey Meloetta already and stop stalling :<

Post Thanks / Like

I really hope this thing has an Adament/ Brave/ Jolly nature so that we can actually use Bolt Strike. The other moves they have given it are pretty trashy since Victini is best physical or at most mixed.
    PM me and I'll rate your team.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I honestly believe that the timing of the event is meant to give an end to Gen 5, as it very much is over at this point. Just one month after the event is over a Generation 6 Pokemon will definitely be revealed.

I think actually want this Victini though,