US national champions crowned in Indianapolis: TCG, video game finalists in 2010 Poké

Thread: US national champions crowned in Indianapolis: TCG, video game finalists in 2010 Poké

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default US national champions crowned in Indianapolis: TCG, video game finalists in 2010 Poké

US national champions crowned in Indianapolis: TCG, video game finalists in 2010 Pokémon US ...

The 2010 Pokémon United States National Championships in both the Trading Card Game and video game divisions were held the weekend of June 24 through 27 at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, Indiana.

Read more on Bulbanews

Insanity is the one truth Senzura's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: US national champions crowned in Indianapolis: TCG, video game finalists in 2010

Well I tried >.> Never went up against this person but oh well. Good job people!

URPG StatslNational Park
    Im a ranger in that URPG thing. ask me to...range?

PM me if you have an idea for a signiture.

Blog Entries

Default Re: US national champions crowned in Indianapolis: TCG, video game finalists in 2010

Cool; lucky winners... the World Championships should be fun, as they're in Hawaii. I wonder what special Pokemon will be given out at the TCGWC this year. So far we've seen a Pikachu, Lucario, and Weavile.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Glad to see someone from Chicago's off to Hawaii to represent the US. Good luck to him.

Grats to all the winners.

Thanks.
    [ Rest in Peace, Takeshi Shudo ]

Awesome banner made by BlazaKing EX, thanks:)